Oi! You got a license for that egg m8?

Oi! You got a license for that egg m8?

Attached: ukeggs.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aotmi5NTlD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
youtube.com/watch?v=iIkk0D2tUU8
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/two-officers-punched-patrol-car-15130854
naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like women have completely taken over legislation and management decisions over there.
Shortsighted and completely ineffective measures just to feel better about issues, the end.

Women being allowed to vote was a complete mistake.

Silo explosions are hilarious tho

YOU GOT A LIOSENCCEE FOR THAT PANCAKE BATTER M8????
>DONT NEED MORE RAPES, BIN THOSE HOTCAKES

/Thread

Do you egg people's houses for trick or treat in other countries, or is that just a bong thing?

is this real

Lol fags..

Attached: Fuck yeah!!.jpg (640x492, 99K)

No, that is nigger behavior. We just collect candy and have a jolly time m8.

How the fuck is flour dangerous?

We used to egg and flour people at school, usually on their birthday.

>It's like women have completely taken over legislation and management decisions over there
Words like
>Nanny state
>Paternalism
...are out of place.

If anything, we should call it
>mummy state
...and not with regards to those based mums who are cool and clever. Nope.
The country has become like one of those WhatsApp groups that gathers all mums from kindergarten, who somehow have to share info about the school and end up piggybacking on each other's cringey attitude.

Am I talking shit or can someone relate to me?

We do that here, too. Although Halloween has really died off a lot over the years in a lot of places. Used to go out and have shaving cream fights if you weren't rowdy enough to throw eggs, too. Can't remember the last time I saw shaving cream on the street the morning after, although I did see a tree get TPed pretty good about 15 years ago.

Ground powder, when very fine, behaves like a solid if packed
However, when it becomes volatile, it behaves like a flammable gas

youtu.be/Aotmi5NTlD0

This is what you're looking for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

>can someone relate to me?
Absolutely, in the UK it's the most apparent. Even the wording of the warnings is in some kind of Sweety-tone, not even aware of how feeble it appears. The pinnacle of female diversity hire group efforts.

Side note.
I still don't believe you'd need a license because clearly there are so many things that become dangerous under the right conditions that it would be ludicrous to legislate on literally everything

faggots

It's worded like that because it's targeted at kids. The stuff for adults looks like it's come straight out of some dystopian novel.

>be brit bong
>pay £150.50 a year for an egg license

Attached: 1518498418257.png (326x512, 245K)

To the contrary, in Italy it doesn't matter how harshly you word the prohibition. People will just find a way around it.

>no smoking
>it is prohibited to smoke
>it is severely prohibited to smoke
>it is severely prohibited to smoke and those who infringe this rule might incur in a penalty ranging between 20 and 200 €
Etc.

Our signs keep growing in size but nobody gives a fuck

>leave EU
>turn into horrible authoritarian dystopia

Seems about right.

Attached: 1417988409679.jpg (1510x2115, 663K)

I mean you are seriously, absolutely, completely fucking joking.... Right?!?!

I cant believe Britain hasn't banned rocks already. Just think of all the windows being broken by young hooligans every day. Not to mention all the injuries, or worse deaths, that have been caused by such dangerous implements. There is no good reason for anyone to be in possession of a rock in this day and age. Its time to ban rocks for good.

>Stay in EU
>turn into horrible authoritarian dystopia
Seems about right.

Attached: vodka4.jpg (447x589, 48K)

Better date each egg, M8!

Attached: briteggs.jpg (350x270, 44K)

Couldn't you make a weapon out of just about anything? Are they having a specific problem with people using flour as a weapon? If not, where does this end then?

youtube.com/watch?v=iIkk0D2tUU8

Did you just assume someones gender?

That's why we get so few cases of salmonella.

The strength of the people triumphs over plaques of text.

>implying you aren't already required to show proof of licence for this rock or take it to a surrender bin

>implying you aren't already required to show proof of licence for this rock or take it to a surrender bin

Attached: download (4).jpg (3648x2736, 1.92M)

At least I get to kill Russians once it comes down to it, unlike Brexit basedbois.

Good to see Americans focusing on the issues that matter as always.

Meanwhile your children bleed to death on their classroom floors on a weekly basis.

Żubrówka > Finlandia > Dogshit > Russian Standard

And now you throw acid in their face.

Good times.

? Schools are actually safe down here, even in nigger areas, there might be a few shootings in a good while but other then that its safer then your shithole. You got more fuckin knife crime then we do, thats what you get for inviting millions of sand niggers without even complaining about it. Have fun being replaced.

>take your guns away
>knife attacks
>take your knives away
>acid attacks
>take your acid away
>egg attacks

I wonder what comes next?

At least they don't stand by as their daughters are being raped.

I hear penises and grenades are popular in forward-looking countries such as Sweden.

>semen attacks.
>Forces you to drain your balls 3 times a day under the supervision of a state-appointed semen-handler

Literal mental cancer

Can my state appointed cum-guzzler be a cute twink or maybe a little yellow girl who doesn't understand English?

wtf I love big brother now

>1 terrorist incident in Britian
>*literally every conservitard*
>”this is what happens when you let muslims into your country. do you understand what is going on in european countries? they are literally at war these refugees are murdering and raping and pillaging their villages”

-____-

>this entire disgusting post
what the fuck? Don't type anything else into this website you dumb faggot. Jesus what the fuck

i concur, even that attempt at an emoticon at the end? Where does that nigger think he is? Myspace?

I love me a safe Autumn

-_________-
>getting this triggered
xD

Attached: 1538175338023.jpg (940x300, 79K)

halloween is an a*glo thing

>xD
You're probably a tranny and want to be "cute", disgusting.
Carry on.

This. Same with coal dust, saw dust and corn meal. In this case it looks like they just don't want kids vandalizing shit with it

We roll peoples houses with toilet paper during homecoming week. Although in my area the houses that are ok with being rolled put a school ribbon in their yard. That way no one gets shot. It’s a fun time and the kids come around the next day to clean it up together. It’s pretty wholesome. For Halloween we have gate night. After all the trick or treaters go home the older kids go around and smash all the pumpkins in the street. Then they come with wheel barrows and shovels to clean it up the next day. Before you ask, yes, I live in an all white town in ND.

I'd rather live in a nation where people get shot on a daily basis, than in a nation where people stand idly by while their children are being raped by muslim savages.

Bless our local kids they collected a load of these and superglued them to the windows of a parked cop car. Little scallywags. The niggers in Birmingham are a bit more serious.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/two-officers-punched-patrol-car-15130854

HAHAHAHAHA BRITS ETERNALLY BTFO! How will they ever recover??

Attached: 1526581582096.gif (633x600, 176K)

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT RED BULL?

Attached: caffeine.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

As though Merkel would stand up to Putin. I bet he makes her suck his dogs ass.

I should start a /BLG/ brit loicense general

Attached: 1533207614651.png (400x993, 499K)

I wouldnt

Attached: british-LOL.jpg (500x375, 130K)

Attached: 1523289656348.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Attached: 1521466856471.jpg (960x952, 74K)

Attached: 1524513676797.jpg (857x1059, 110K)

Attached: 1508583195134.jpg (720x995, 112K)

Oi Burger, have you got a loicince for that water butt?
naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html

That's a fake. I get the real ones and they aren't that personalised. About 6 a year for the last 30 years.

OI

Attached: flowers.png (1600x6400, 1.79M)

>Be Canadian
>Pay 200$ for an egg

Attached: 23456123761826.jpg (1500x1000, 201K)

here's your response

Attached: tv licence.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>british enforcement officer
This is what i imagine him to look like, showing up at your door, mobile backdrop included

Attached: skinny-man__square[1].jpg (620x470, 74K)

You could literally stab someone with a shard of bark from a tree. But they havent banned trees yet.

imagine having this fake letter saved on your harddrive for 2 years to try and troll brits with

CRINGE

Ban all fully automatic assault chickens!!! Think of the children.

Yes, yes, and it never ends for these people. I'm not a Lobsterback, but I vaguely remember hearing one talk about their self defense laws, in which nothing is allowed to aid in self defense. This is why fucking asinine things are being publicly banned, because some poor old brit decidied to defend himself with whatever he had on hand, like a potato peeler for instance. The bobbies see that he defended himself, and the stupid object, even if it's a literal pillow, becomes a "deadly weapon" since it was used to attack the lad's attacker. So they ban the "deadly weapon".

>mutt fails to see the absurdity of being fined for collecting rainwater compared with the sensible policy of stopping people from ripping flowers off of land they don't own

The absolute state

>just making shit up

Attached: 1537452249639.png (402x383, 11K)

Oi! Did you have a loicense to post that shitpost, govnah?

Attached: kike_wheel.png (560x1199, 728K)

Attached: absence of god 1.jpg (476x687, 39K)

>throwing flour

Attached: 1535269281113.jpg (124x113, 3K)

safe

safe safe safe safe safe

safe from eggs

bismillah to the warriors of essex police for now i am safe

Pretty sure this is what the civilized world does.

fuck off kike don't you have some children to kill and drain their blood or something?

Attached: 1501604309428.jpg (540x360, 137K)

>giving women voting rights instead of beatings

Attached: 1521073432318.jpg (245x206, 6K)

Oi lets see that TV loicense ya limey bloke!

Attached: 1508583237525m.jpg (703x1024, 124K)

Attached: 1475769743419.png (641x550, 236K)

I'm sure he did, but did you clearly lacked the foreskin licence

Attached: 1532916371991.png (719x527, 77K)

You're in the right place then, enjoy.

lol

Attached: 1R3zxbdn.jpg (400x400, 12K)

allah will save the united kingdom

Ay mate. You can't be disrespecting islam now can ya, ya cheeky wanker?

Attached: 1466099980332.png (632x984, 474K)

>deviating from god
>not being conquered and destroyed

choose one, britfags

have they found his body then?

The absolute state of Bongistan...

If the Revolutionary War were to happen in present times, we could win with spoons

*blocks your path*

Attached: ArmyHQ-2014-035_Islam_Awareness_Week-002.jpg (960x640, 270K)

You don't understand. It's not the eggs and flour that are "dangerous", it's the angry paki who's going to rape all the kids who just egged his house.