HAPPENING!!!! WEVE BEEN JEWED AGAIN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (343x361, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson
nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-accuses-iran-keeping-secret-atomic-warehouse-n914306
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if getting two conservatives confirmed to the SC means weve been jewed, then jew my shit up senpai I want more

(((Conservatives))) that won't overturn shit

You don't know that.

We've been jewed every minute of every day for the last 80 years.

Jew me once...

Adam Green is the truth. The day before the election Trumps daughter and Kushner visited the grave of the most famous Rabbi of the 20th century. Israel has minted coins that show Trump on one side, Cyrus on the other. Coincidence? More likely Trump was bailed out by Jewish bankers in 1990’s. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson

Attached: 66FD048E-D811-4EF5-B1FB-BA3DAF5CD744.jpg (400x225, 22K)

Crazy how planned out this has been even the alt-right is controlled.

And Trump is going to build the third temple and usher in the jewish (((Messiah)))

Hey shill. Keep trying to associate this place with the "alt right" and you will keep getting mocked.

Yeah no shit Trump is a billionaire. You don't get that rich without you or your family doing some corrupt shit.

Let me ask you this, though. Would you want a bunch of progressives running the sureme court, or sjws legislating everything?

Go shill someplace else

No one is shilling you are the shill, Trump is literally gonna rebuild the Third Temple and bring the (((Moshiac))) in to the world you faggot you can't see the bigger picture

been saying this forever, the americas refuse to accept it, despite the presidents own family being tied entirely to the tribe.
which i understand of course, any slither of hope is comfier than none at all

*not all of them obviously but too many

I can understand too why they would be willingfully ignorant it's fucked what they have done to us.

Most people feel the need to be on a “side”. As soon as people like Alex Jones started supporting Trump I knew something was up. People who have for years exposed the two party system all of a sudden became republicans wearing MAGS hats.

Trump is just kicking the can down the road while whites continue to die a slow death. We need a ride awakening a not false sense of security

Checked

Found the low iq

wow media against the jews, how anti-semitic

Ah shit, Trump is backed by jews. Well that settles it I'm now WITH HER xD

great video

HOW TO SIMPLLY KNOW TRUMP IS NOT A SHILL:

JUST LOOK AT THAT MAGAZINE THAT TOLD HILLARY WOULD WIN, IF TRUMP WAS INVOLVED, THEY WOULD KNOW TRUMP WOULD WIN AND WOULD NOT PUT HILLARY FACE AT COVER

Thats the point don't ruin shit because commie jews think its a good idea.

Man, I didn't think that there could be greater faggotry than constantly saying cuck but you asshole with your brackets really brought it to a whole new level

>Overwhelming majority of Jews voted Hillary
>T-Trump is the puppet...
Between the NSA uncucking the voting machines and the electoral college manning up, no.

Ever heard of controlled oposition, you retarded faggot ?

so, what do you propose, mister?

Wrong. The Trump admin will be so overly pro israel that americans will actually FINALLY notice it. Just look at the left rallying with ocasio cortez over palestine. Make my enemies defeat themselves... etc.
>link related
nbcnews.com/news/world/netanyahu-accuses-iran-keeping-secret-atomic-warehouse-n914306

Attached: 1537226156328.jpg (1058x1514, 552K)

>believing in political identity dichotomy

Attached: 1518149326905.jpg (180x180, 8K)

we all knew Trump is a Zionist enabler way before he was elected

faced with only bad choices, I picked the one who was least cucked on all of the other issues

the entertainment value was just a bonus

>yes, we jews control both sides! that is why we bother exhausting so much of our financial resources to achieve nothing and make more people angry and aware of us!

>implying its not all fake money anyway

Attached: 1532266290232.png (617x514, 154K)