It's all part of the plan

You know why black people love KFC?

It's becuase it's been made just so that black people fall in love and come and eat more of it. Little did they know that it actually kills them quicker!!

TAKE THAT NIGGERS!!

But seriously this is funny as fuck and I can't wait to see all the "White nationalist invinted soul food to kill off blacks!" articles on Salon and Vox

Attached: It's all going to plan.png (584x463, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
youtube.com/watch?v=22SQnsmVOyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

abandon your culture black people
ABC news tells you too

It's the Birmingham ABC station of all places. Basically the most nig city of all cities

>Study finds fried chicken and mac and cheese is killing people

Wow I hope the government wasn't subsidizing this research

Just came back from a meat and three. I'm feeling comfy in the tummy.

>implying blacks are people

>New study finds out shitty food affects black people as well.
Nothing but shitty journalism

Damn, I want a catfish fry now.

So what you be sayin' is morbid obesity be killin us niggas?
Is dat what you be sayin'?
FUGGEN CRACKAS!

>Blacks don't care about what they put into their bodies

More at 11

This is probably another epidemiology shitshow study by morons who don’t know what statistics is.

Is this (((them))) lashing out after Kanye redpilled the world, by taking the food out of black children's mouths?

Attached: Davis.png (1922x1030, 1.55M)

Attached: 1518773249108.png (1200x1626, 1.75M)

they use literal pounds of butter and gallons of oil

This is cleary a ploy by racist whites to keep black on foodstamps

So do the French and you don’t see this to such an extent over there. There are other factors that are probably mediating this.

It’s even worse than that
Southern blacks had one of the healthiest diets, greens that whites didn’t want, etc.
Now, it must be one of the worst anywhere
from First to Worst

Like the fact that they have zero self control?

It's almost entirely the "sweet tea". The stuff is undrinkable if you're from a different part of the country.

Sugar, fat, salt

Why do people act like it's a mystery as to what is causing the obesity epidemic.

It's hyper-palatable foods. Deep fried chicken with potatoes drowned in butter, with a corn drowned in butter, topped off with a soda and a high fat and sugar desert.

Attached: 1538262604636.jpg (650x718, 215K)

I drink a lot of sweet tea and I'm not even close to being overweight

Precisely. I also can’t access the full study right now but I’m sure that lack of exercise played a large role as well.

Isn't this shit supposed to be celebration food?
Not something you eat every day

Shitty plant based oils

based dixie nigger killers

she cute !

if biggers aren't lazy, tell me why KFC has no breakfast menu?

make your own fucking breakfast faggot instead of paying 5 bucks for niggers to make some for you

This
/thread

A friend of mine has diabetes and he's the skinniest guy I know. Large amounts of sugar every day will eventually lead to health problems. Take care of yourself

French have slow food not fast food and the portions are restricted
Blacks have big lips—there’s your mediating factor No 1

>dis nigga knows

your body can burn fat or sugar, but not at the same time, as far as weight is concerned. this is the basis of both keto and calorie-restricted (all but keto) diets.

do yourself a favor and make your body convert fat for energy instead of sugar. (go keto). starving is for faggots.

How the fuck do you sneak a takeout box from Popeyes into a theater?

wow ABC this is pretty fucking racist!!!

stopping him would've been racist, you can do literally anything in 2018 when you're black

hwhite bodybuilder here. You pretty much can only eat kfc if you are an active bodybuilder.
People that dont exercise are gonna die if they eat big kfc meals

What's the Jow Forums approved ubermensch diet?

zero carb if you can stick to it. Impossible for most people

KFC doesn't make chicken fresh anymore it comes frozen from Tyson/Hillshire foods

you can eat anything if you are fit.

Exercise

High-protein low-carb pescetarian.

I have been trying to lower my carbs for years but I have been unsuccessful because I do not feel full from eating meat and vegetables only sugar and carbs like rice and potatoes satiate me. How can you eat zero carbs

thanks for the keks Catalonia

ebin

Attached: 1519873134171.jpg (1000x817, 292K)

Fuck them for claiming a whole regions food is unhealthy.
Fuck them for not admitting that it's black people's poor eating habits not the food that's the problem.
Like user here points out Food like this is celebratory. Even whites eat this on special occasions. Blacks tend to eat it on a weekly basis and due to the idea that every has to be "seasoned" aka the cook and their family has shit taste and are use to overly salted food, blacks fuck themselves into diabetes and high blood pressure.
And the fact that blacks are by nature contrarians, the fact some white person is telling them to not eat regional and cultural foods is only going to make them eat it more.

That doesn’t mean you should

Ironically, southern cooking may end up being the first time in history black people take credit for killing other black people

>Every Thanksgiving Black people spread memes about how "white people can't cook"
>pretty soon they will have to eat this if they want to stay alive

It's glorious.

Attached: 2375-Raw_Chicken-1296x728-header.jpg (1155x649, 96K)

nobody could smell the chicken over the niggerstink

Go fuck yourself you tasteless iced tea drinking hack. I bet you like ham and yellow cheese on white bread.

But I can and I will

I have coupons for taco bell, should I go get a double cheesy gordita crunch and fries supreme tonight? I'm pretty hungry and I haven't had taco bell for a long time.

Attached: 1538428358998.png (463x401, 285K)

Man I love Jow Forums........we can give each other shit all day....but from every corner of the globe....we ALL hate NIGGERS the same!!! LMAO

Attached: 1506998729841.png (740x958, 150K)

Soul food is highly overrated.

Technically, white people did invent soul food. "Soul Food" is what was fed to slaves. It's the cheap table scrap that were easy to cook and easy to feed the slaves. Collard green, black eyed peas, corn, chicken meat, etc...

I live in NYC and 99% of the obese people are black. I watched some black whale shoving full fried chicken pieces in her mouth at the walk in clinic

>wypipo eating dat bland shit
>where muh hog jowls and chitlins
>this just in: soul food kills niggers
Shhheeeeeeeeeeiit

Theres one group that hate niggers more than anyone and that's other niggers. They know exactly who they're dealing with

Blacks on social media doing this suffer from three things.
1) Shitty taste. Many blacks especially the ones raise in the ghetto off food stamps were raised on artificial flavoring. They wouldn't know good cooking if it was shoved down their throat by a 4 star chef. They think food needs to be covered in salt and other bleached enhanced seasonings.
2) They are ignorant of other cultures and their foods. Many blacks think Soul Food is their cultural food out right. Except it's just southern food repackaged. They like to point to slave cooks but that's history. The food is loved and eaten by other races other than blacks in the south. Northerners and West Coast blacks always fuck it up so it's obviously not a blanket black food. Also many of them have never tasted white people food.
3) Dey racist. No need to go into details. They fucking know what they're tweeting is preposterous but who cares lol wypipo

Attached: 1458068154395.jpg (994x660, 630K)

You have to have high fat wtih your meat. Also it's not zero carb, just low carb and veggie/fruit only carbs. No refined at all.

Hint: use olive and coconut oil and real butter. Lots of eggs, too -- eggs and nuts are 'meat'.

Add natural fats and that hunger will stop: a small spoon of peanut butter at night will knock that hunger pain away ->Most people today consume TOO LITTLE natural fat and TOO MUCH sugar.

Eggs, nuts, etc. My belief is as long as you avoid liquid sugar and stay active you can enjoy some sweets every day.

What you eat is fucking IRRELEVANT if you smoke fags or drink alcohol.

It's true. They evolved/adapted in different environments than Europeans and so they process food differently.

Southern cooking is delicious and terrible for you

I tried keto/ really low carbs but I found myself getting noticeably dehydrated, even when drinking copious amounts of water per day. My dietician friend told me that because I'm subbing more protein in place of carbs, my body is flushing it through my kidneys with more water, which also pulls electrolytes with it. I switched off of keto, but still do no bread, starch, processed sugar etc.

Why do "American Blacks" love kfc, this isnt global you mutts.

African food is more healthy than any of your gmo mcdonalds garbage.

Wait, how is this news? Fuck, Boondocks even had an episode about this years ago.

Attached: 742597AB-3BF7-4B13-876E-13BE37250C80.jpg (640x362, 35K)

I never understood why darkies favored kfc, bunch of greasy ass shit chicken made by some old honkey. Now Popeyes on the other hand, nice and crispy, got some decent heat, briefly had a classic cartoon character as their mascot, and its made by darkies. I would think with all the "wypipo ain't got dat spice" memes the apes wouldn't be able to get enough. Does the fact that it's founded by a white man give it additional prestige in the negro mind?

>Why do Americans love fastfood
FTFY
Fucking aggressive systematic marketing aka brainwashing

Good. This kind of chow was created by whites, so it's god's way of causing the niggers to suffer for claiming and overindulging on something that doesn't belong to them.

1. American car culture
and
2. Convenience/laziness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_paradox
>crakas duno wat gud food iz lmao
>proceed to die from heart disease while eating fried shit

>keto works
I'm down 45 pounds from last year. Gotta work to get 1400kcal/day in and not even hungry

Not sure how it is in the US, but here we can just put stuff in our backpack, they never check them at the entrance anyways. Then again it’s not like someone will shoot up our movie theatres anyways

I hit about 15 grams of carbs a day and that's only because I eat a little greek yogurt every day to keep the lactase production up

>white "cooking"

Attached: swedish cooking.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

wow based.

Poor people eat shit and southern blacks are some of the poorest people I’ve ever seen. I’ve been to 3rd world countries and there’s a higher standard of living there. Southern blacks literally live like animals half the time.

Why eat rice at a movie theatre? Cajun Fries would make more sense

>blacks literally live like animals
Could have saved a lot of typing user

>Southern blacks literally live like animals half the time.
Just like a dog that's never been trained and is chained to a stake I feel sorry for them and pity them.

This. They have the minds of violent children with an over inflated sense of self worth built on juvenile fantasies and propped up by sycophants and cucks who allow them to run the institution.

Attached: 1503257632916.jpg (700x699, 301K)

The Itis

Fried chicken is patrician. It's how you eat it that determines if you're trash or not. Also what piece you prefer.

hol up dis nigga eatin beans in a movie theater?

DASSS RITTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=22SQnsmVOyI

You mean how you cooked it.
There are still people who fry chicken in lard and crisco and it's fucking disgusting and they should be hung and shot.

The Southern diet was perfectly fine when people were doing manual labor all day every day. It's the sedentary lifestyle, not the food, that's killing people.

Are you telling niggers to go pick cotton?

>rosemary

Sorry user, it gives mebheartburm!

I'm gonna need some context on this webm. What are the stars and why is she doing such a bad job keeping them in the pan?

Who the fuck eats chitlins anyways

T. Known Boss

I know people say women belong in the kitchen but everything I've seen says they can't even handle that.

A couple of days, a pair of melanin-enriched fellows inquired as to whether or not I knew any good fried chicken establishments in the area.

I only meant to be helpful by giving them directions. But was I subconsciously sending them to their deaths?

Attached: dr jekyll.jpg (800x1293, 123K)

i've lost 15 pounds (down to a normal healthy bmi now) with intermittent fasting. I like it since i eat whatever I want, and i'm always too busy to eat at work anyway.

Attached: 1538079983516.jpg (500x336, 32K)

anyone hungry?

Attached: 1489546334638.png (1000x794, 669K)