Whites must produce more blonde women

The summit of white power, lies in the aestheticism of blonde white women. So much so, that it is the mission statement of WN. "We hold deez truths to be self evident, blonde white wiminz must not disappear" First things first, they cant disappear. The genes that cause blonde hair are recessive. Given enough time, even POC will create blonde people through mutations. But nobody got time for that. Now you might be asking, but "whatabout blonde men?" While blonde men can create blonde white women, they are not necessary and their power is lacking compared to their female counterpart. This is largely due to being unable to wear eyemakeup. You see, eye liner is the white womans trump card. It transforms her from a recessive bipedal great ape into an unworldly inexplicable beauty.

Ive decided as a brown skinned brown eyed black haired POC I will take a blue eyed blonde woman to bear my child. I think I may go to iceland, which will one day likely be White headquarters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rw2Z8M_rEQ.

Ive never dated a blonde, but its time. Now you white men might get angry "Hey deez are our women, go to your wamen" Shhheh shut up. Shut the fuck up. You throw Princess Zelda and Peach in our MK ultraed faces, and you think our manly drive will settle for pocahontas? While she is beautiful, any true confident man would seek a harem with all kinds of beauties.

White men, this is your ultimate purpose in life, to create blue/green eyed blonde women therefor increasing the overall happiness in the world. It is a win/win situation for both of us.

Your brunettes are a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your blondes and a new world awaits you. We demand it.

Attached: Lagertha_S4.jpg (759x500, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUDuc4tqJSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I think I may go to iceland
jokes on you then since they are more celtic / anglo than the lame stereotype "nordic" blonde you talk about.
Also that picture is clearly not a nord but some central Euro / slav mix. So if that is your fancy shitskin then head for the east and try your luck. They are generally poor so I am sure you can impress them with your petty cash.
>Ive never dated a blonde
colour me surprised new worlder. Less than 5% of your "nation" are blondes.
All in all 7/10 shitpost and you get an A for effort nigger

>pic related (Ekaterina Vinnick (Bинник))
>White

Yes fuck off whitoid

Slavs aren't white
Your whitoid whores can go under for all I care....only the beauty of the SLAV woman and strength of the SLAV man shall not perish from this earth...

Attached: 1513778698870.jpg (1000x668, 46K)

I am pure White European. All my sisters are blonde. All my brothers and I were born with blond hair which later went darker blonde or brownish. Any blonde women out there that want's a blonde baby let me know, I'll put my pure seed in you.

Hmm yes east or west. Both aesthetic with the east looking more exotic due to their eyes. I would not mind an Olga Koda. The easterners seem to have more talent as well due to their asian ancestory. Thank you white men for having such beautiful daughters.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUDuc4tqJSk

Too bad blonde guys look too feminine

Attached: file.png (900x563, 482K)

fuck that, brown-light brown hair + blue or green eyes > blonde anything

and thats a good thing

>Nigger spotted

That actress has fake, bleached blond hair. Not that many people are really blond, even dark blond is not that common.

Brown hair? Whoa there buddy. Brown is the color of shit. You cant have it both ways.

True but vid related isnt. true slavic blonde. Why do they dye their hair blonde? is it because it looks better?

Attached: emilia.jpg (736x787, 83K)

only if they got oval, round or triangular faces. Square face broad jaw is the only thing that works for me for both women and men. Rest looks like people who have underdeveloped skulls and literal children.
But that is just because I am genetically disposed to find that attractive and I get you southerners think differently.

take all the steppe indians you want.

Brown hair is more common in Europe than anywhere else in the world, with secondarily the Middle East having the next greatest prevalence of it. Once you get further than around Central Asia, India, or North Africa, it is almost never a noticed feature on anybody native to a region outside of that periphery, although some Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Australian Aboriginals are known to have lighter hair colors.

I do not think that bleached blond hair looks better than natural brown or dark blond hair. Bleached hair often looks even more awkward on those with hair darker than medium brown, though. In general, if one had a much lighter hair color as a child, before it darkened growing older, it is probably OK to dye it that earlier color, but I prefer natural hair colors on most women.

I don't even like blonde women. Blonde women are universally degenerate people.
They are like a weak link in white society.

Whites must produce more white people and not get africans to replace them

Quality bait, nearly got me OP

Attached: freg.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>Not that many people are really blond
worldwide no but locally and regional it can be very common.

>there are people that actually argue with this cuck op.
Actually ive toyed with the idea of the opposite letting blonde hair die out in white people same with blue eyes.
Since it could be viewed as a negative feature. Precisely because of ops attitude.

Hmm interesting. The blonde hair likely helped whites ancestors hunt better at higher latitudes.

But like you said. Brown is common. Blonde is
R A R E
A
R
E

Intresting enough, Ive heard on pol before that JEws have a saying. "Beware the blonde cow, because she is dumb" or something like that.

and you need to feed them a diet of blood + other exotic elements and keep them in the shadows until their hair turns white like their real ancestors

do you even know what I'm talking about

no, you don't

Darker blonde on men is fine. If it's really light then they better have a good jaw line.

blondes are stupid is an old meme. Most blondes ive met have absolute trash attitiudes are not capable of real white nationalism.

Blonde women are generally seen as attractive. This leads to even greater vapid personalities over time than the usual woman.

Not the case with natural blondes. Never heard of white magic like that tho.

True but in the end, women are like dogs. Its all about how you lead them. If youre the man, she will serve you. And if she betrays your love, fuck her, let the bitch go and get another one. Youre the man afterall.

did you just have the nerve to respond to me, goyim

on thy blood they shall feast

the return

Attached: Earthbound.jpg (371x531, 15K)

but in all seriousness blonde fetishisation is retarded.

Thought notice there is no name for it. Theres yellow fever for asians etc but nothing for "unhealthy" negative blonde fetishisation.
Remember elliot rodger.

>watching feminist propaganda

Attached: 1521022901708.jpg (757x720, 267K)

like this? A typical mixed north Germanic man.
You are just not used to blonde haired men and only see fake blondes so you think its feminine even though it looks perfectly normal to me.

Attached: 16911-1431779130.jpg (973x1265, 146K)

yeah motherfuckers produce moar blondes...im tired of fucking blondes with green eyes

Yes, you are right about localities. In Scandinavia as a whole, as well as including Finland (Which is disputed, as part of Scandinavia), blond hair is common, with almost half of the population representing some variation of blond color. I do not know how common very light blond hair is over there, but I imagine that occurrence is a lot more common in children and teenagers.

Yes, and ruddy/ginger hair is also rare. That is also something mostly particular to Europe, except for some Middle Easterners (Including Jews, who seem to have a fairly high incidence of the trait. Perhaps even King David was one, and then people speak of Mohammed and Genghis Khan as having ginger hair, too), some Uralic people on the edge of the European periphery, and it is noticed in some outside of these regions, as well, but even more uncommon, except some more frequent incidences showing up among some Africans and Aborigines of Australia.

Its just a recessive great ape. Aliens and divinity didnt need to play a part in whites natural existence.

Blond hair on men is fine. I don't understand why some see it as effeminate. It is an uncommon natural feature, and nothing more. Dyeing hair too light blond could come across as effeminate, if it is not already one's natural hair color, though.

because they are anti-white racists durr

White fetishization is blonde fetishization. Whites dont/cant fetishize their own. But when POC do it, the ideal is princess zelda/peach/samus

I agree that blond hair is overstated as an ideal. It is a worldwide rarity, and I appreciate natural blond hair for some women that have it, but I tend to prefer darker shades of blond and light brown hair. Sometimes, light brown hair gets put into the blond category. I also appreciate darker haired beauty, though, and reddish hair could look great as well.

you're on the menu, nihilist goy

Attached: FilteredVersion.jpg (488x640, 24K)

why? white women are ugly

Really? I didnt think ginger hair would be that rare, but I know fiery red is rare and is equal to if not greater than blondes in terms of attraciveness imo. Natural blondes have the problem of their eyebrows not really being visible.

blondes are dumb. they are not the best whites. i have one blondie cousin, she's the best looking but she's dumb. found out she my only cousin that got penetrated by a giant nigger and fell in love with it. Also she approved her toddler getting a vaccine and he got very sick, lucky not to get autism. I asked if she'd give him any more vaccines and she said yes. ffs.
if we are producing blondes then they are little more than luxury recreational fuck toys. The strength of white society is in dark haired whites.

well pure very light almost white hair is mostly common in Finland.
Sweden have the largest percentage of normal blondes while Norway and Denmark are more mixed with the north German tribes so you will find more "dirty" blondes here.
that is in general.

i could kill you with my mind

Attached: 1521867247372.jpg (2048x1536, 250K)

Shes simian like us.

Attached: blue eyed albino.jpg (394x500, 19K)

pretty much every woman except one that I've asked about this has said that they prefer dark hair. but that doesn't mean a guy can't be attractive with blonde hair of course.

Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Genes like to spread, diversify. It is natural and healthy, opposites attract etc. Beauty can be found in every corner of the world, its common.

Attached: sexy aboriginal.jpg (380x498, 20K)

Attached: redheads.jpg (750x1124, 135K)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm marrying a beautiful white Vietnamese girl. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I don't give a shit if my kids have black hair and brown eyes. I'm more concerned that my white "empathy" and "altruism" genes are exterminated in my children. The world needs warriors, not fat, white, Christian cucks crying about their feelings and losing every single engagement while whining on El Salvadorian Pupusa Cooking Forums.

I'm doing something about the decline of humanity by birthing Hapas. You all need to do your part. White women are cancer. Let them go extinct rutting with blacks.

Attached: pure class.jpg (300x450, 34K)

>population of dark haired people prefer dark hair
yeah and you dont find man jaws square heads with a large forehead women attractive right?
sure I have no doubt that most people dont really find real blondes attractive (both men and women) since its nearly always also linked with other genetic traits.

Nowadays blonde women all go BBC so what's the point?

based and redpilled

Im sure there has been studies comparing the intelligence of brunettes and blondes. Interesting enough, whites acquired their IQ by dealing with winter before a time fire was invented. Natural selection caused your features of narrow lips and thin noses. Its also why the BBC is more than just a meme. But by this information, could it be infered that blond whites, living at higher latitudes are smarter being that their ancestors dealt with harsher winters?

Thanks. It's the logical choice.

Whos got the pic of the aesthetic nordic looking blonde jew with the kippah on

I prefer fire red to orange

The point has always been the same. Compete. despite the odds. Compete and win. Eventually by building yourself up enough, thoughts of women will become a thing of the past. BEing that they will alll throw themeselves at you. At that point, you can actually start playing the game. Competing with other men for dominance, becoming the king of the hill, and holding your position.

maybe that's true, but idk. i spent time in Germany and most girls there liked my dark mutt hair. yes, even the blonde ones. however, the one woman who said she prefers blondes also said that they need to be very tall. basically aryan is what she was saying. i don't think blonde people will ever go away to be honest, there will always be women who like a certain type of guy. that's why i find the idea that we'll all be one mixed race some day silly. there will always be whites

The world needs more Christians, but it does not matter which race a follower of Christ is. Also, blind altruism is foolish, indeed, and not something the Bible supports.

Simpleton.

Hapas can be beautiful just like the mulattos user. Those asians are more closely related to blacks than whites in actuallity. Google Khoisan tribe. Asians will deny it but eyes dont lie.

Attached: Jena-Frumes-instagram-32.jpg (1080x794, 187K)

>I spent time in Germany
Germany is less than 10% blonde and you only find them in northern and some in eastern Germany.
Central Europeans are brown haired in general but Germany is very much the meltingpot of Europe. Our USA with people from all over Europe.
>basically aryan
not sure what that means but yes she properly just meant some Nordic looking (tall, long and square head and light eyes with blonde hair) but she properly does not even want that and is only saying it because its "interesting" and exotic.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

>that's why i find the idea that we'll all be one mixed race some day silly
tribalism and racism is built in genetically so yes we are destined to form groups. The groups look might change but there will also be different "people" all over the place.
Unless we somehow evolve differently over the next 1 million years or so but such a time line is completely ridicules to even speculate about.

Genetic analysis show that the Khoisan are not related at all to Asians, in fact a Japanese is more related to an Italian than to a Khoisan.

Attached: 1536205017397.png (712x648, 134K)

My kids won't be Christian. Christianity is the worst cancer ever conceived and it has utterly devastated the white race. And please, save your fucking Bible quotes. I don't care what that TRASH book says. The results are all that matters: and Christianity has resulted in the destruction of every last white country.

You don't need fucking fairytales. Use science, logic, and wisdom to guide you. Defer to Japan for inspiration.

>Germany is less than 10% blonde and you only find them in northern and some in eastern Germany.
yeah it was near Berlin when I met some. a very small village.

and yeah, evolutionary adaptions will never be halted, even if people tried to "stay aryan." there'll always be some sort of challenge that forces the next step in evolution

Yeah even in my homeland northerners(More oriental asain) look vastly different from southerners(More dravidian).and its been like that for thousands of years despite sharing a plot of land the size of Maryland.

[HAIR]– Polemon, Physiognomonica, 8.11

"hê de xanthê kai hupoleukos, hopoia Skuthôn, skaiotêta dêloi êgoun kakotêta kai agriotêta"

Blond and whitish hair, like that of Scythians, signifies stupidity, evilness, and savageness

[SKIN] – Aritotles et Corpus Aristotelicum, Physiognomonica, 812a, 13

"Hoi agan melanes deiloi: anapheretai epi tous Ai-
guptious, Aithiopas. hoi de leukoi agan deiloi: anapheretai epi tas gunaikas"

Very dark men are cowards: it is said of Egyptians and Ethiopians. White men are cowards: it is said of women.

Adamantius, Physiognomica, II, 37.10
Very fair and whitish hair, like that of Scythians and Celts, [signifies] ignorance, dimness and savageness

"Spectandum nigris oculis, nigroque capillo" which Hesiod admires in his Alcmena, the black eyes and black hair of the greek woman which Hesiod admires.

Attached: 11111.png (1098x478, 1.24M)

You are a very angry person. Why are you so bitter? Let it go.

Fish dont pee because they live in water. Prove me wrong retards.

Attached: images.jpg (543x271, 15K)

Attached: 123a.png (1355x724, 1.73M)

It's blonde PEOPLE in general
You act as if blonde men aren't just as great looking. Not everyone idolizes blondes and are by no means "superior" to other whites, but they certainly are an iconic part of our race and just like gingers and brunettes, should be preserved.

Attached: 1529355342476.jpg (499x463, 80K)

Yes yes ive seen the works but disagree regardless. I would argue that the test done on the native khoisan, and then already migrated asians do not tell the full story. IE, Khoisan centuries had albinos that were ostracized from the tribe. These albinos would venture north taking on natural selection to make their noses and lips thinner.

It is argued a lot on pol that life didnt start in africa, however I do not agree with that assessment and no where else in the world can the phenotype of Asian oriental eyes be found except for the khoisan.

The only other argument I can see, is that asian phenotypes(mainly eyes) come from some kind of mild down syndrome. The argument being, when whites are affected with down syndrome, their eyes tend to look more asian.

Indeed, the only similarity is the epicanthic fold, which may very well have developed independently. And the epicanthic fold isn't found as often among the Bantu. How would this be explained if Asians are so closely related to black people?

Keep telling yourself this shit, retard. You're literally citing the in group bias of Greeks (who were renown degenerate child fuckers and homosexuals) That my friend, is not an argument

Blonde men dont supercede their natural form using makeup

stay mad nazi snowflakes, once we impeach that massive buffoon in the white house no one needs an assault style stop blaming jews for your problems$%/why do white women love black dick so much? you fucking nazis are pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHA HES GONNA LET ALL THE "DIRTY MEXICANS" OUT FUCKING LOSER WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at ResponseHandler.main(ResponseHandler.java:87)
at ResponseHandler.getResponseType(ResponseHandler.java:987)
at ReplyParser.main(ReplyParser.java:315)
at ReplyParser.respondToPostQue(ReplyParser.java:1115)
at ThreadPosting.seperateResponses(ThreadPosting.java:615)

4 Warnings: Reply que may be corrupted and singular sum posts may occur. Restart with -Xdiags:verbose to get full warning output.
8 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

Attached: SCRIPT_IMAGE_DEMORALIZE_HILLPEPE_00.png (600x621, 38K)

this is just the latest of a line of recent anti-white memes.
"blonde guys look feminine"
"dumb blonde"
"gingers have no souls"
and so on. I say this with brown hair.

Attached: dog thrown out of a plane.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

It's a slav in the picture

Exactly, so as long as they take care of themselves, they don't need to. Same goes for women, but the fact that women love fucking around with their appearance all the time can't be helped.

There are specific genes that predict the asian eyes. Sometimes you'll even see them in white people who have no Asian ancestry whatsoever. If they sometimes occur spontaneously among white people, surely it's not such a surprise that they may be prevalent in two genetically distinct groups.

Why would both have the trait though? It may be an adaptation to the climate or it may be due to a bottleneck in an ancient population where survivors happened to possess the trait. This happens all the time. Not all features you find have a clear evolutionary advantage.

Attached: björk.jpg (1440x1080, 77K)

that is a degenerate roastie with nipple rings

You are a snowbunny.
Xenophon, Hellenica, 3. 4. 19 (350 BC):

‘‘Agesilaus(king of Sparta) gave orders to his heralds that the barbarians who were captured by the Greek raiding parties should be exposed for sale naked. Thus the soldiers, seeing that these men were white-skinned because they never were without their clothing, and soft and unused to toil because they always rode in carriages, came to the conclusion that the war would be in no way different from having to fight with women.’’

Attached: Theognis_Paidon_5thBCE.png (604x600, 427K)

I have no doubt that many, even most of the modern Scandinavians could be partially mixed, however little it may be, with the Finnish and other Uralic peoples, which could have contributed to that infrequent trait. Eastern Europeans are generally like that, too, I speculate, and it isn't far fetched to think that even Western Europeans could have had Hunnic, Avar, or Magyar ancestors from over a thousand years ago, which carried Asiatic traits.

>Your brunettes are a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your blondes and a new world awaits you. We demand it.
You ripped off the Animatrix

I usually just assume those hapa looking whites have finish or slav ancestry. But you might be on to something, my friends who just had a kid are both brown but their kid has asian eyes.

Meh, you can still get an HJ without risk

because you watch too much idiot box so you associate to it. scandinavian phenotype is very masculine, i.e. women are tall squareheads. Slav girls are much more feminine I think

>ve never dated a blonde, but its time. Now you white men might get angry "Hey deez are our women, go to your wamen"

We're not angry, you're just one of the billions of browncels lusting after white pussy. Whatever, good luck on your quest for that blonde trophy wife spic.

But how can you explain that Bantu and Khoisan are genetically so close to each other when almost all Khoisan have the epicanthic fold and extremely few of the Bantu do? I mean, suppose that the theory is true. Khoisan left Africa and became Asians, and some other group left Africa and became Europeans. How could it be that Khoisan and Asians aren't more closely related than Khoisan and Bantu? How could it be that Asians and Europeans are more related than Asians and Khoisan? The only thing that could make two distinct groups more related is intermixing, but why doesn't that increase and decrease the prevalence of the epicanthic fold in each respective group then?

It just doesn't add up. And there is an alternate explanation, which is that the epicanthic fold isn't an uncommon occurrence on the genetic level. It does occur spontaneously due to genetic disorders, which means it could also occur spontaneously in two distinct populations. Occam's razor: Khoisan and Asians aren't closely related, the Khoisan just happen to possess a trait which we associate strongly with Asians.

Medshits keep saying that but reality proves them wrong every time. Biggest Hollywood heartthrobs are blond men like DiCaprio or Ryan Gosling. Nothing gets the panties off a latina or chink than blue eyes and/or blond hair.

>tfw have Scandi looking people, mutts, Iranian looking people (but not too brown), Slavs, Asians and everything in between

>hat the war would be in no way different from having to fight with women.’’
Fucking Kek'd

None of you niggers know shit about paleogenetics and I get triggered every time.

Most "white" = most Late Bronze Age steppe ancestry

This is of course Baltic Populations (including ethic Slavic Russians), Germanic Speakers (especially Scandinavian and including Irish and Scottish English speakers), and what's left of Celtic Speaking Irish people.

What is Late Bronze Age Steppe? It is, roughly speaking, a mix of 2 older paleo-populations known as Western Hunter Gatherers (WHG) and Ancient North Eurasians (ANE), neither of which seem to have had light features like we see today.

Who among modern populations has the most of this ancestry? It depends exactly how you measure. Baltics have the most ANE+WHG, but they also have some Siberian (Northern chink) and in some cases some mysterious shitskin as well. The highest without any North chink or mysterious shitskin is probably Icelandic, but they have less over all ANE+WHG ancestry that Balts.

Shetlandic people are actually pretty pure as well.

It's a little more complicated than this, but this is generally how you measure "whiteness".

Niggerfags

Attached: Estonian Ass.png (1024x691, 1.83M)

>SQUAREHEADs
They prefer being called lego people user

>Mother has brown hair
Disgusting

This is true, they have a princess mindset from all the attention they get, especially from nonwhites. It's crazy how shitskins fetishize blonde hair, which is why so many coalburners dye their hair blonde, because they know it drives niggers crazy.

>What's is ammonia piss poisoning in fish for 200$ alex

>wife
user I..