I Forced SJW Departments Into Corporations (AMA)

I used to be a tech guy making good money and ended up getting laid off by H1B Visa Pajeet Replacements. This was when SJW'ism started.

Being an Accelerationist, my and buddy hatched a plan. We started a Org that polices Corporations and forces our SJW program to be installed in their Bureaucracy so that it fucks everything up there.

We know that in order to beat this Bullshit, the best thing to do is just accelerate the asinine bullshit everywhere, so everyone gets suck of it, and it eats itself and everything it touches, until finally everyone has had enough and SJW'ism become banned across the U.S.

We basically sit around all day and call places to see if they have a SJW department. If not, they pay us to come in and install one. I also tan a lot and take injections on Melanotan II and dye my hair, eyebrows, and beard dark black so when they meet me, they think I'm a minority. (((rubs hands)))

Attached: jude.png (333x293, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/10/the-shocking-truth-about-soros-mentor-karl-popper’s-“open-society”-philosophy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((accelerationism)))

Maybe you had the right idea. Without actions like this, we would probably be seemingly perpetually stuck in an Clinton or Obama VS. a McCain or Romney type of era.

*a, not an.

nice
the sooner they fall the better

>"tech guy"

Shitty LARP. SAGE

>Without actions like this, we would probably be seemingly perpetually stuck in an Clinton or Obama VS. a McCain or Romney type of era.

exactly. I am partially responsible for getting Trump elected and Men are now starting alt Internetz, alt platforms, and their own men only companies

Let me ask you what you think of George Soros. Do you think he is secretly a Far Right accelerationist, or just a genuine Far Leftist?

Attached: George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2012_01_(cropped).jpg (240x361, 21K)

>Let me ask you what you think of George Soros. Do you think he is secretly a Far Right accelerationist, or just a genuine Far Leftist?

He makes is $$$ on destabilizing countries and shorting their currency ahead of time, hence why he bank rolls Antifa, BLM, and so on.

If you dig into his Mentor (((Karl Popper))) you'll see that Popper's philosophy is Global 1 World Communism with No borders and everything mixed:

sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/10/the-shocking-truth-about-soros-mentor-karl-popper’s-“open-society”-philosophy.html

So I think he's a legit bad guy. Fortunately, his Bullshit moves are waking up the 4th Reich in Germany, Nationalism, Populism in US, Poland, Japan, Brazil, Hungary, Brexit, Italy, and so on

Can I work for you?

>Can I work for you?

sorry user, no can do. Too risky to get our cover blown. We actually hire the worse of the worse SJW's to run the departments that hire us to start the SJW department in their company.

Think fat smelly butch with tats piercings and pink dyed hair, or we get angry racist against white Shaniqua as long as she has a women's study or similar POS degree.

There's really only a few of us and we fly all over the country to install these mini Pink haired Dictators everywhere to fuck up as much as they can

>Melanotan II
pictures?

i want to be a deep transnigger double agent too

Great idea
I may start the same thing in Germany
How did you get started? Can you give a beginner some useful tips?
Did you get an office first? How do you meet your clients? What are effective ways to convince them to sign up for services? Without being specific what range of fee do you ask of clients (so I know what to charge roughly)?

Much appreciated!

God's work user

>pictures?

here

Attached: Melanotan 2.jpg (636x382, 66K)

Then, that makes George Soros one of those men who have indirectly received great backlash, more than expected. It is as though he plays an unintentional role in self-perpetuating conservatism, while that is not the desired outcome.

>How did you get started? Can you give a beginner some useful tips?

Register with the Gov, make sure its a for profit organization, get yourself involved in all the other Psychotic public orgs (like in the U.S. we SPLC), watchdog groups, womens groups. Make sure your public facebook page is friends with all of them and make sure your website has lots of wahmens and minority pictures.

>Did you get an office first? How do you meet your clients? What are effective ways to convince them to sign up for services? Without being specific what range of fee do you ask of clients (so I know what to charge roughly)?

No office, only remote. We sometimes use rent-a-office services, but mostly meet the client at the corporate headquarters. If you are in germany, grow a beard, tan, black hair dye and Muslim garb.

We convince them by a few e-mails over the course of a month, then start calling key departments, H.R., publicity dept, their lawyers/lawfirm, etc. Sometimes we throw in some fear mongering letting them know its bad publicity these days not to have this Department.

For the fee, you can 2 ways. The first is they sign up for your bullshit and booklets/rules have to go sitewide as announcement while also training H.R. with videos and we have employees who train (real SJWs). The second option is we hire a SJW head to start locally who runs the SJW thought police department and works with H.R.

Cant tell you $ amounts, because doxxing. They are corporations and you can make up large $ #'s and the idiots will pay because they are scared

>Then, that makes George Soros one of those men who have indirectly received great backlash, more than expected. It is as though he plays an unintentional role in self-perpetuating conservatism, while that is not the desired outcome.

Yes, Soros legit wants those changes. But every one of his actions, eventually creates an equal and opposite reaction. In a way, he is responsible for waking humanity up from a slumber. Once we reach peak mass consciousness awakening, the people of Light will purge the pedo demons, the jew banksters, the sjw atheists, and we will reach a post SJW Golden Age New Enlightenment

Ok awesome. A few follow up questions.
Are all your SJWs students in wamens studies or other SJW bullshit? How do SJWs have to act to be professional, by that I mean do they wear suits or do they act like total SJWs?
I assume you take zero SJWs into your management structure, but how do you deal with these people without murdering them or just laughing? This is a serious question, I may just laugh myself to death...
Also, do they ever suspect you or are they in on the joke?

>Implementing (((Communism))) as a joke

Are you truly retarded?

>thinking you are going to stop this shit in time
Dude, don’t be retarded. Go prepare for your civil war 2 like a good boy and make sure you kill a lot of kikes and nigs when the shit hits the fan

Where I work, I’m not exaggerating
EVERY
SINGLE
TECH WORKER
IS
FOREIGN
The whole room they work in smells like ethnic food

Very well played.

t. YT, social media accelerationist

Not in Germany
Pajeets cannot into German language
But increasingly fucking german companies are starting to operate more in English so they can hire poo niggers

What’s your channel

oh yes thats a great idea... until your sons are forced to take government mandated hormone blockers until 18 and then forced to take rage control classes until 30 and rape is then classified as looking at a woman without her permission and god help you if you dont sit with your legs crossed (they cut off your dick)

That’s going to happen anyway retard. Accelerationism is about making it happen sooner rather than later so that you can fight while you are still young and not in your fucking 50’s. Nupol is fucking cancer. I swear you mouth breathing retards are stupid as shit

You're just a new ager who doesn't give a shit about race. You'll get the bullet too,

I’m glad you have job security now, Hans but it’s coming and the fact they force English is a double slap in your face.

I know that. That’s why I want to start this company early, because fuck all of them. If they want to virtue signal, I will make the virtue signal themselves to death. My only fear is that later I will get the gas as a collaborator.

Attached: 2F22D915-6995-42F7-B554-47E797C890FA.png (399x629, 133K)

Doing God's job user.
Npcs will only react to sjw cancer if it's impossible to avoid it.