Brett's tainted now

You know it, I know it. He'll never sit.

Attached: brettkavanaugh2709.jpg (2463x1642, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1047190831604686848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not tainted. Dems overplayed their hand and you kikes are fucked.

> who is Clarence Thomas

Justice Thomas needs a b-ball partner

>norway

Attached: 1407119379594.png (568x479, 93K)

Beat me to it

Even Trump's turned his back by talking about being a teetotaler.

Done for

Attached: 5E3705EF-2C26-422B-AD37-9D87EBD29EC7.jpg (2728x2048, 2.16M)

Every normal person will forget he exists a month or two after he's confirmed. He'll be fine.

good damn patriot act loving needle dick

It's just a fact, user. He's "that rape guy" now.

He had a race card to play. Bart O'KavaNAUGHTY does not have it.

>when you just wanted to boof some hosebags with PJ and Squee at Beach Week

Attached: scent.jpg (728x409, 51K)

> will forget he exists a month or two after he's confirmed.
Lady Brett is not going to get confirmed. He never was. His nomination was timed to blow up right before the Congressional mid-terms. He was never going to make it onto the Supreme Court. He was a mere sacrificial lamb, so he could go down in flames, so that the GOP would have some kind of rallying call for a GOTV effort. Trump needed an extreme example of the GOP being a victim. That is what Kavennah represents. That is is.

Attached: dameEdna.gif (240x138, 390K)

Hell-low, here is confirmation that SCOTUS fight is just a way to bait GOP to vote in Mid-terms.

> Taking Kavanaugh down would unleash forces from the darkest side of American politics in perpetuity.

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1047190831604686848

It's hard to say. The left is trying to destroy him. And the woman has been quite smart in saying she doens't remember when or where it happened - makes it ahrder to disprove what she says.

There were other men who came forward saying it was them. That would sink the case but they seem to have disappeared.

I think the Dems have overplayed their hand though, been so overtly political.
My guess is that Brett will actually make it to the bench but that the left has totally and forever poisened the process.

Henceforth every single court nomination will be totally 100% political.

They just voted.... it's done
You lose again

Attached: 1476558456968.png (4202x3498, 2.35M)

He looks like such a bitch topkek

If he is confirmed Republicans will have 55 seats.
If he is denied Republicans will will have 62 seats.

>no source, argument, or context
>vague nagging
DO NOT REPLY TO BOTS

You silly bastards don't understand what constant fake accusations have done...they've made Trump untouchable because we don't believe ANYTHING you accuse him of. Brett has now assended to that as well. Keep crying, you've made us love them more.

how many of these fucking threads do we need jesus christ

If he is confirmed Democrats will go completely nuclear and will change the number of seats in 2020 or 2024. That's pretty much inevitable at this point of political polarization.

Attached: trip.jpg (425x312, 32K)

this

White is the new Black.

a bit like after trump won we are still seeing them reaitng badly

if they can't stop this nomiantion then i reckon you're right, they will try to get revenge in the coing years.

the demographic changes happening mean they will, sadly, probably be able to do it unless more whites rally wake up and go ahrdcore republcian and deport as many immigrants as possible

He will and you are a faggot.

I'm thinking the idea is to put on this face of being fair and objective when they know that bitch was lying from the start. So when it all blows up in the democrats face, they will look like the bad guys they are

This man will rain down righteous vengeance for what (((everyone))) has done to him. I wish him the best of luck, and may much asshurt and buttmad be dished out to thots and gaybois.

No he stands to take a piss unlike you bitches. Niggers will be with you soon to rape all your women.

>tripfag
Retarded post disregarded.

Not even close. Whites are still the biggest homogeneous group.

Maybe 'twere the point all along

Attached: 1492644074472.jpg (1024x799, 157K)

I'm not sure but I think he'll get confirmed anyway, and liberals will be enraged very soon (less than a week).

Attached: 1538423298873.jpg (500x375, 99K)

Yup, the levels of insanity the leftists have hit will be the STARTING POINT for the next one. They will always lie, and twist words and the law because they are not punished for it. We really do need to purge them. Nothing of value will be lost, the leftists are stupid, hateful parasites.

Clarence Thomas is a tainted saint on the Court. Kav soon to be too.

Yeah, sure, the Dems are going to do that in Trump's second term, and Pence's first. What is to stop the Repubs from doing it right now? Leftists have such low IQs that they can't possibly conceive of someone else using their own schemes against them. They will say "We will pack the court when we are in power!", and simultaneously say "Hey, you can't pack the court when YOU are in power! That's unconstitutional". Really retarded creatures.

Came here to post this.
> see also "high tech lynching" speech
Libs BTFO for 30 years since.

>never sit
>betting odds say 72% chance of confirmation
hmmmm

You are delusional if you think that the political pendulum won't swing back.
Changing the number of seats is basically a form of heavy political warfare. To declare a just war you need a casus belli. Merrick Garland debacle, confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh, and something like overturn of the Roe v. Wade, or politicized decision in the Gamble v. US, or something like that will provide more than enough reasons to declare an all-out war and tinker with the number of seats with a pretext of restoring balance to the court.

Republicans can't play this card at this point because they already have fired their weapon of keeping the seat vacant for a year. Further actions to use heavy weaponry at this point will only provide ammunition to the opposite side.