How is it that caucasian american rappers are allowed to use the n word in their music but us regular caucasians are...

How is it that caucasian american rappers are allowed to use the n word in their music but us regular caucasians are not in the current political climate?

Attached: 1512751-514596.png (463x580, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76jDW99bHIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just do it while you pussyfoot around it

>that
>Caucasian

Attached: 5557AC44-3A35-44BA-A39E-FEFC2089D51A.jpg (827x1241, 162K)

Why do they put tattoos on their face?

dicksnine is hispanic

You being retarded doesn't make him caucasian
6ix9ine's wigger fans are such autists

He's Hispanic. Everyone but white people can use the nigger word.

He a mexican

Because they don't allow themselves to do it. Seriously, white people ended slavery and fought the Nazis and yet are guilt ridden about everything.

nigger

They share a face?

the absolute state of white rappers

Attached: 1533085374590.jpg (683x480, 74K)

Coz they're niggers

This guys that cringey hapa youtuber

>69
>caucasian
El Goblino Rapperro

La Creatura
Dios Mio

Attached: 56 %.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>white

I’m pretty sure those are chinks or happas
One can tell by the eyes

that’s a Hapa whose only career was being a screaming retard on the internet for like 3 years before quitting because he’s a literal brainlet with seizure problems.

that's Joji or formerly filthy frank before he gave up his topnotch comedy for faggot shit music.

Attached: arnold schwarzenigger.jpg (848x492, 66K)

he's black apparently

>jews didn't pay me to do X
>why can't I do X pol?
>raycisim

you know the answer as well as I, asshat.

Best Rapper of all Time is white though.

Attached: dr_dre.png (1083x737, 613K)

How do wiggers white or asian avoid getting labelled as cucks?
Because they are seriously cuckish.

SKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

because that guy is a nigger.

Are they really rappers if they cant rap?

all rappers are niggers

Nah they still get raped for it, Tekashi is mexican. Keyword mexican, dumb niggers and spics don't understand that mexicans have alot of spanish/european blood in them, so they just assume all mexicans are native and "they wuz oppressed too" and shit.

>la creatura in your pic
>white
kys

Puerto Ricans can say it,
He is Puerto Rican!
youtube.com/watch?v=76jDW99bHIY

the majority of us spics do realize this but it doesnt benefit us in any way, were just seen as halfbreeds by everyone and can only find solace among our own if were not being killed by them, not white enough to be white, not injun enough to be injun, but the right combination to get away with openly being racist and not shot by cops if we act civilized. its funny how all those niggers werent offended by my nigger jokes, they thought I was joking, I wasnt lol.

not that he isn't already, but he is going to be one ugly motherfucker when he gets older. his only hope is to die young.

That’s an awfully hot coffee pot