Defeated Michael Moore Realizes Trump Outsmarted Everyone

LOOK WHAT YOU DID Jow Forums. I've never seen him so depressed!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dCetAMbI5Jk&feature=youtu.be

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this was before his movie TANKED.
Right now he's barely keeping his hands away from the big bottle of sleeping pills.

his "them and us" attitude is exactly why i fucking hope those sons of God damned whores don't win another fucking thing for a decade.

Don't worry guys he will die of a heart attack soon. Checkem!

>he outsmarted the smartest person to ever run for president

Hmmmm...

>He outsmarted the smartest person ever to run for President

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

>liberals actually believe they are virtuous
this is horrifying, how does humanity reach such a state?

His optimism? Gone.

>MY HOLLYWOOD MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME
>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SCAM PEOPLE NOW?
>ABLOOBLOOBLOO
whatever

>Be Michael Moore
>Not even use your wealth to remove your disgusting breasts and gut
What a faggot

Attached: jeb-bush-2015.jpg (789x460, 54K)

what's his end game?

:^(

>Fellow freedom fighters,
>Ever vigilant in the shadow of the valley of Trump I come to you again with a simple message: none of your votes matter anymore. Not the midterms, not 2020, none. If you need me to tell you this then you haven’t been paying attention!

I love the comment section, fuck these bastards

/thread/

on to the next, lads.

What did he mean by that?

>smarter than Jefferson
ok

>They beat us even though we got more votes.
>How do you win an election by losing?
Is the concept of having votes by state instead of votes by person really that crazy and difficult to understand? Why even have states if you just want direct one to one popular democracy?
>how does humanity reach such a state?
Pic related. Leftists make perfect sense after reading this. They seem so strange because you're a normal healthy person who feels good about bettering yourself and succeeding. Leftists on the other hand are convinced they can't win socially by bettering themselves and therefore adopt the alternative strategy of trying to deconstruct and invalidate the fundamental concept of self-improvement and individuality. It's like being so bad at chess that you decide to give up on chess practice and instead invest all your time and energy into having chess playing banned.

Attached: 1385795100030.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Attached: hcnaWPS.png (640x751, 419K)

Any way we can convince the big fat CUNT to take them?

Meme flag gets don’t count anyway.
I hope you’re black, otherwise, tighten up user.

Does this look like the face of someone who believes there is going to be a "blue wave?"

Attached: 1476845923756.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Trips of truth

Ignore him, remind him from time to time, that he is unimportant and that he destroyed his legacy. Laugh about it loudly

the electoral college is raycis

Attached: 17.png (386x366, 114K)

Bayced

>Electoral college is rayciss
there it is

>decade
How about ever?

this is the game you play to make sure the blue wave happens idiot.

>they beat us even though we got more votes,even though our side had 3 million more votes
>how do you win by losing an election?
>my opponent beat me even though i had more pieces

Attached: 1.jpg (513x509, 28K)

Guys a fucking retard

>The racist...racist...racist...racist...racist

Attached: 1537397789204.jpg (540x309, 20K)

He meant Killary. But think about it: why do people call her that? She has bribed, and manipulated, and suicided her way into multiple positions of power over decades. He's not exactly wrong; But he's not wrong that Trump outsmarted her either. Trump's a pretty stable genius, after all.

This. Keep shillig the blue wave all over drudge app to rally the boomers.

Things are even worse in Canada. We have 338 electoral college districts!

Glad to see he's on the final stage of grief. Acceptance

Published on Sep 23, 2018

It took the fat miserable cunt till now to figure it out.

How close do you think Mike is to coming full circle and taking the redpill? His whole career started because he wanted to shed light on the plight of his working class neighbors in Flint, MI. Now he finds himself defeated, on the side of elites aligned against the very people he once claimed to speak for.

Attached: A795CE6D-9CA8-453B-93B5-E187D711FBB4.jpg (1199x600, 51K)

Timing is everything. Zhe doesn't want the democrats to act complacent.

>Is this a woman?

>he outsmarted the smartest person to ever run for president
What does that tell you?

>electoral college is racist
lulz

whenever someone parrots that Hillary won the poplar vote, send them this article:

politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Basipally, she was so fucking egotistical and confident she'd win Michigan and Wisconsin (ewww white people why would I ever go there) that they completely stopped polling there. They didn't even see it coming. So they had plenty of cash left over (polls cost lots of money) and were worried they'd lose the poplar vote (oh the irony).

So they spent MILLIONS on turning out the vote in the ghettos of Chicago and New Orleans. Basipally they went into poor black areas and promised people handouts if they voted the right way, and they don't work so of course they dutifully showed up. Nevermind that there's no possible universe where Hillary loses Illinois, or wins Louisiana. It was JUST (JUST) for the poplar vote. Other than that, it was a giant waste of time and money. They only push it so hard to justify the millions and gorillions of dollars they spent in the the slums.

Attached: 1505432942725.jpg (800x712, 98K)