Is Tim Pool redpilled and LARPing left to stay on the tube

He says he's critical of the left because he is left and feels it's shifting further and further.

Attached: download.jpg (144x144, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I&t=25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Attached: t2e[1].jpg (3088x2320, 1015K)

Tim pool is actually Karl pilkington larping as a journalist

Yeah. He once raised race realism statistics and he broke. I think he knows (((who))) is playing the cards but is playing safe. Though he may also trying to cling to his old beliefs. I'd imagine he is on frame 3 of the evolution of a pol user. All that remains to be seen is which of those paths he took.

Pools problem is due to the increasing liberal censorship in society.
To be on the cutting edge of reporting amd trends you have to talk about facts and the real world.
Problem.
Facts are bad mmkay in liberal retard land.
That means Pool is even if he doesnt mean to be is an enemy of leftards.
Since hes attempting to report things as objectively and factually as he can "on the ground"
That is simply verboten in a liberal society.
What if people discovered liberalism was a lie by watching his videos?

Attached: IMG-20181001-WA0000.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

I really like his work. I really do. But, Sometimes his effort to balance the scales between the right and left is maddening. To analogize, We have a 55 gallon drum of Unfettered Leftist Hate caught on camera and.papertrails of their insanity ; and a few instances of Right Wing bullshit that people were talking about.

I've been hooked on his channel since pjw paid for him to do the Sweden thing.

Honestly he just strikes me as somebody who actually embraces liberal values which ironically is more closely aligneed to libertarians and the soft right than it is the left currently.

Yup, this is my opinion as well.

HAHAHA Holy shit

Attached: 1480652169410.jpg (272x248, 33K)

He's a Leftie in disguise.

Tim Pool is great. The Mr Metokur of journos

Everyone has a different role to play

Ronnie Pickering.

he isn't critical of the left. he's a bandwagoning little prick larping as a journo. he wants your shekels. that's it. he couldn't give less of a shit as long as he gets shekels. simple as that. he's literally only known because PJW offered shekels for someone to go in swedish shitholes and document it.... and he went thinking it was all a lie.

please please please adblock his channel/videos. i cannot stand this larping little fuck.

>He once raised race realism statistics and he broke.
When did that happen?

I can never take him serious as he always wears a douche hat like a stoner

isn't he part asian??? why is he bald so soon? lol

Oh that's why he always wears the stoner douche hat, now i cant ever take him serious even thought I have almost that hair and never hide it except in winter or the rain

His new channel Timcast is really fucking good, he really let's his.. hair down

Tim Pool has no fucking balls and can't even stand his fucking ground. I used to think he was aight during the Occupy Wall St. coverage but man is he a fucking weak faggot.

How can you take a man seriously when he is this ashamed of his baldness. Guy is a joke.
He says he wears it as a disguise. Not the fact he is totally bald.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I&t=25s

He is an SJW centrist. He is fair to everyone but the far right.

he can do a twin podcast with Stefan Molyneux

PS trying to check Stefan Molyneux spelling on you tube it kept forcing the results to stephen marley

Tim Pool is doing God's work.

DESU the actual "Far right" needs to calm the fuck down WITHOUT abandoning objectivity.

preserving freedoms and winning back rights should be the main focus because without those you are fucked.

if you are planning to wait for a collapse start prepping but you will be waiting some time before that happens if ts even in your lifetime!

TL;DR
you need to be humble and not over-confident
so careful ICARUS