>Nigger brings weed to work everyday
>smokes before shift and on break
>one morning nigger sells me some weed outside, and also pulls out his bowl
>we smoke, manager working didn't care, end of story
>show up to work today and told I'm fired for that incident
>Nigger is clocked in working his shift
>I ask why nigger isn't fired too
>manager says it's not up to him but the franchise owners

Claimed to have it on video, which means they have him on video selling me a sack of weed, yet they fired me, but not him.

I don't get it. Does this nigger have dirt on somebody or what?

Nigger is a 28 year old felon. Childless.

I'm 25 with a clean record, over four years of management experience, and I have my ServSafe Manager's certification. I'm also the Father of a 3 month old baby, and I'm married to my wife.

What are your thoughts, Jow Forums?

Attached: ZMEhdSE.jpg (3318x4424, 1.11M)

>25 married with a kid
I think you should leave my board normalnigger

You are a decadent pothead. Fix yourself. Regardless of whether or not the black man will face consequences for his actions, you still bought weed in front of cameras, as if expecting nothing could go awry. With a wife and child to provide for, you are in no position to mill about smoking weed... You are in fact worse than the nigger

Serves you right for being a drug taking degenerate.

Discrimination.

>You are a decadent pothead. Fix yourself.

No kidding. I needed to hear this. I've been abusing Marijuana daily for years to treat anxiety. Everytime I attempt to quit the withdrawals are so bad that I can't eat or sleep for days. Causes intense mood swings and episodes of rage. I am a living example that this drug is addictive and harmful to your life.

>raising a family on a non-managerial fast food wage
dun goofd

>3 month child
>shit job
>purposely jeapordize shit job

stop using that filthy n word... its what poor people, stupid people, and lazy people say.

you sound like a retarded man in the 1800s when you use that word, even if its not used maliciously.

while your busy having existential debates about black people and whether they are bad/good in your dream world of a life... the true powers that be laugh that you waste your energy and time doing so.

the objective truth about weed is that it slows down everyone and your insane if you think you can afford to slow down in this modern age with the cards dealt so heavily against you...

you only get the health benefits of thc if you eat it, smoking it destroys over 95 percent of the health benefits, that is proven fact.

you will be happier working at a private local restaurant anyways, you are serving people franken foods at all fast food and no one cares at those places... start fresh and leave taco bell off your resume.

t. worked at checkers, boston market, and a dozen private owned small restaurants.

you wont get to see your kid grow up working in that field tho, look for a 9-5... a boy needs his dad or he will stay up late waiting for you to come home and wondering why you are out so late every night... its not good for a boy to grow up that way.

let this be a lesson to you, don't buy drugs and don't have business with niggers, and ESPECIALLY don't deal drugs with niggers.
you got away scott free, no legal consequences, just lost a shitty job.
get over it faggot

cuck

Leave this site nigger lover

You're a fucking degenerate.

Your're white. GG.

>n word
>reeeee muh words
lol do you prep your wife's bull or your daughters cuckold. This fags bloodline will never stay white

Hold up
You married to try your wife?

This, don't smoke weed faggot when you have a kid and a shit job

>Father of a 3 month old baby, and I'm married to my wife
>working at a fastfood restaurant

Attached: 1536041456882.png (1494x1454, 436K)

So you're the father of a 3 month old baby and head of a new family and you thought it would be worth risking your only source of income to smoke weed outside of your workplace? That nigger is obviously smarter than you because he still has a job. Learn from this experience and do better. Provide for your family and raise your child.

Attached: trumpneverquit.png (654x780, 404K)

burn the bowl pay the toll

Thoughts are that you need to get your shit together and engage in behavior that will ensure a comfortable figure for you and your family.

Heh
You fell for the oldest Jew trick in history
Just because a nigger can do something does not mean you can do it you dumb faggot
Niggers can call each other nigger. Can you call a nigger a nigger? They can even call you white boy, boy or cracker and you can’t do shit.
Heck, a Jew could come right into your house right this moment, rape your child and woman and you could do shit because the ADL would defend his ass.

>anxiety and no sleep for a few days
Yeah retard that's what it's like. I've overcome 4 heavy long term addictions including Adderall abuse for a year. And weed for like 8 years. I too know how addictive and disruptive weed is. Take it from a degen like yourself. Quit now and move on. It's a couple weeks of restlessness and moodinesd. Completely worth it to become the man you need to be.

Attached: 1538514943511.jpg (800x789, 101K)

>What are your thoughts, Jow Forums?
Call a local trade union and get a real job.

go say that in public tomorrow, say it at your job and your work place... see if you survive... i am convinced most of the people here are isolated zoomers who didnt play sports in high school and you all cling to a false sense of superiority that you feel pets your broken ego as you make sense of the very low position you have in life.

or maybe your parents were racist, its pretty much a given that people pick up most of their traits from their family, so why did your pops teach you to be this way?

This, stop comparing your life to others. You did wrong and there are consequences. Why the Fuck are you wasting money on drugs when you have a child. Be better, it won't be easy at first, but you can do it. We all can.

This

You have to be able to piss clean to get a trade job

They did you a favor user. Go back and thank them. You have a child. You are married. You struggle through the daily grind. You do whats right. Then one day you take a stupid risk putting your livelihood and your family in jeopardy. Your next steps set the tone and cadence for the rest of your life. Play the victim: be the victim. Accept your action: continuen to be the guy who accepts his actions. Go enroll in classes. Study and work hard. Put in your time. If anyone ever asks you about this incident: humbly admit you took a childish risk and learned from it. Everyone loves a comeback story. Thats why feloneous nogs always get the pass.

>What are your thoughts, Jow Forums?
degenerates like you belong on a cross

Kys faggot nigger. No one cares about your assumptions and half wit psychoanalysis. You are a stupid nigger and you should feel bad for posting.

Attached: 1538168225793.png (500x600, 156K)

>raising a family on a non-managerial fast food wage

Forgot to mention I was an hourly manager. Was only working this position as an inbetween jobs job. The job isn't a loss at all. I have plenty of savings, and it's nothing for me to walk into Red Lobster tomorrow and make a $700/week salary after taxes as a manager. When you have over a year of experience as a salaried manager, and the Manager's certification as well, they pretty much hand these fucking jobs to you.

You seem very badly hurt by that guys statement :(

Kys

>25
>Poverty fag
>With a kid
Consider an IQ test

I love how righteous /pol is about degeneracy - and we are considered the most dangerous thought criminals for it.
imho - I don't care about the weed, only you're decision to use it at work while being paid for it.