If you’re giving up on the UK is it worth moving to Australia?

If you’re giving up on the UK is it worth moving to Australia?

Attached: 32352A03-EC40-4C66-82F8-70212627D118.jpg (634x739, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LGidlMZg8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can. The weather is a million times better. If you have the option to begin with then I don't know why you're not already there

Fuck off, they're full.

fuck off we are full

Attached: 1495797939523.jpg (1146x1563, 1.7M)

I don’t need your permission to move there, I just asked if it’s a good idea or not.

Werent you dying off of 23C "heatwave"?

you let your own country go to the fucking dogs theres no doubt you'll repeat the same mistakes here

Australia, New Zealand or Canada -- whichever one will let you in quickest and easiest, based on your personal situation and their rules.

Just don't choose South Africa.

I'm starting to give up on the UK myself, so I'm facing this same question.

its not a good idea. have a look how many people go missing here each year. its not by accident. or worse you wind up found in a snow town barrel

Fuckin drop bears

We white people need to stick together we're in this together

yankee brothers kiwi cousins are most welcome to these shores

Only stayed in the UK for 4 months, but it feels hellish. We have a nanny state here, but it feels a lot worse in the UK, so many different areas of life seem over regulated. I was working on a relatives farm in Cornwall, and the number of UK/EU laws they had to adhere to were driving them absolutely crazy.

Queensland, WA, South Australia are the places to look. Possibly regional NSW. Avoid Melbourne and Sydney. NT is full of abos and crocs.

(I'm not convinced Tasmania actually exists)

I honestly dont think its possible for a human to live freely in the uk.
If you really have to you can just take a tent and a tinny and live in the bush here. No ones going to bother you.
Uk is designed just to stifle you.

get a couple of german shepherds and the rozzers'll never bother you again

Attached: is-this-the-end.jpg (800x600, 68K)

All five eyes countries are fucked. Move to Hungary or something.

This.

Attached: F52349B8-7643-44ED-9BFA-906799749DA6.jpg (746x627, 171K)

Its shoulder to shoulder here in Queensland. You should probably go to Canada instead.

Australia is fucking worse in every way

A bit late isn't it, shareblue faggot

Attached: Leafs every fucking time.jpg (800x522, 43K)

The west coast hasn't been infected by the left yet, most of the east coast is a bunch of retarded degenerate hipsters. If you don't want to move to the west coast, keep away from Sydney, it's the biggest leftist shithole in the country. it's the sort of place where people complain about the lack of diversity in the city when there are straight up over 100 different cuisines. of yeah, and in Melbourne, they have female 'green men' for crossing the road

youtube.com/watch?v=9LGidlMZg8g

Attached: 2560px-Australian_Federal_Election_2016_-_Simple_Map.svg.png (2560x1642, 517K)

oh yeah and in Australia, we do things the other way around, blue is the liberal party which is right winged and red is labour which is left

You're invited

Attached: 1521863520832.jpg (667x1000, 73K)

No.

The States mates

Australia is the worst choice of the three, prison culture

Australia is where we will deport all of the wiggers and white trash

Pluck the feathers and shave it down and it is essentially a man.
Man is a featherless biped.

Probably better at the moment but long term Australia is not white with higher probability, just because of where it is.

Attached: Melbourne.jpg (1024x683, 484K)

Worse than America

I think it's just common sense not to live in a city. Why someone would inflict that on themselves is beyond me.

Hell yeah!

Attached: 5baee09c07fac.jpg (679x730, 113K)

Australia is only good for working few months gatherbig money picking pears and doing other farm stuff and then go back home and enjoy that money. Its a milking country

We've got enough 3rd worlders here already we don't need your warm beer drinking ass as well.

Attached: 1470049386766.png (512x941, 362K)

Nah mate it's the guttersnakes you need to look out for.

Attached: 1494328951643.jpg (525x700, 68K)

Liberal British migrants are literally destroying Australia. They jump from the shipwreck in Britain which THEY CAUSED and then start the same process here. I'm so sick of them.

>giving up
Shut up, crooked tooth, bitch hole. Fucking faggit. Your island, your problem.

Attached: 1538405558182.jpg (992x744, 127K)