Friendly reminder that all intelligence agencies are ran by a Satanic cult of pedophiles and Jews and they sucker well...

friendly reminder that all intelligence agencies are ran by a Satanic cult of pedophiles and Jews and they sucker well intentioned patriots into doing their bidding

Attached: dkx0vyvvaaazgdm.jpg (1074x1074, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple
thesatanictemple.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has anyone ever explained why is there a statue of a demonic deity in front of a capitol building?

>well intentioned
You're either on this side of the machine or you're a cog bucko.

Now now, asking questions are we? I thought you people worked 50 hours a week? BACK TO WORK!

so you are an admitted Satanist then?

Obnoxious, attention-hungry atheists and jews

I was saying if they choose the dark side then they're no different than the top brass.

>he doesn't know about the Satan worshiping elite

It is possible to know about the "Satan worshiping elite" AND to understand that this particular statue was put in place by fanatical atheist/"satanist" groups because they were butthurt about the 10 commandments being on public property.

Stop trying to turn EVERY single event into part of the global conspiracy. The kikes are too busy bussing in nonwhites to worry about putting up an edgy statute.

Watch as the Jew undermines his host nation in order to fulfill his goal of overthrowing the people's government in order to establish Jewish corporate monarchy.

Do not be fooled by the lies of the Jew.

Good lord. I can hardly wait when American Jews kill you all useless parasites like sick lousy dogs.

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 222K)

there's different tiers. they are a network with edgy low level grunts being the ones who put up this statue. but I guarantee you they secured funding through the greater organization for both legal fees and the statue itself.

why so mad fren?

Amerikike her: fuckoff subhuman Slav.

When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you through CNN.

Attached: 7FC583D1-FD08-4242-BF75-D605FD57CCA3.jpg (800x800, 145K)

>I guarantee you they secured funding through the greater organization for both legal fees and the statue itself.
Nope, they got crowdfunded d'nations from edgy fedoralords. The kikes are responsible for higher-level functions (i.e. brainwashing the type of people that would eventually gave money to this).

You Christfags over-fixate on the "satanic" nature of the kikes/powerful families. They want power for powers sake, the satanic stuff is complimentary to that, it's not the cause. This statue is basically irrelevant, and the religious v. atheist conflict is honestly just dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

bump

I want to know who funded it and who sculpted this. Anyone know?

Story time! When intel/spies take the oath they also know that if they should fail in their mission while outside the country, they will be disavowed by their country of origin. Imagine if a bunch of those guys got together and decided to strike out for themselves and build a global network of others like them from other countries. Now imagine that because they are attracted to power, they draw people easily into the occult. Now imagine that these people are now also linked up with occult organizations that reflect them. Now realize just how deep the deep state really is.

It was crowdsourced on Indiegogo in 2014 by the Satanic Temple.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple
thesatanictemple.com/

Like I said, they're edgelords. The staute was unveiled in 2015 in Detroit and has moved to Arkansas since then.

From the unveiling:
>Vice reported that the 700 attendees at the unveiling ceremony had to sell their souls to Satan in order to receive a ticket, a tactic that the Temple stated was done in order to "keep away some of the more radical superstitious people who would try to undermine the event."

Attached: Satanic Temple.png (474x557, 178K)

its pretty likely that that the "atheist" satanists were just useless idiots in this and more literal satanists were pulling the strings.
They are autists who think that satanism never existed in any form before lavey started the church of satan.

Wasn't there one in Oklahoma? Isn't this a second statue?

>no tits
Whoever designed that statue is an amateur LARPer. I'm gradually becoming more convinced that this whole devil-worship schtick is just some forbidden fruit thing the elites do because they're bored out of their skulls since they're already rich/powerful/etc. Kind of like how people try inventing new ways to play a game once they've beaten it.

there's been quite a few cases of Satanic pedo elites who literally eat children and they get shut down

I'm too tired to list them all. There was one in Belgium and UK that had mountains of evidence.

It was temporarily put up in protest of a Ten Commandments monument that was also there

Eh, i don't think the "literal Satanists" care about an edgy statue. I agree that the "atheist satanists" are useful idiots, but their purpose is to kick Christcucks while they're down, not to actually "do Satan's bidding" or w/e.

I'm agnostic (but redpilled) so I just think the whole thing is kinda stupid, but I acknowledge that there are many elites who think & act as if it's real (aka the literal satanists). My outlook is just that they're dumb/misguided.

It's the same statue. Oklahoma removed the 10 commandments monument so they moved the Baphomet statue.

Attached: BEGONE SHE-DEVIL.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>fuckoff subhuman Slav.

Why you think he is a Slav? May be he is russian jew

Kuck you too fat mutt, also

This. That other guy was most likely a Kike living in Russia trying to D&C. There's nothing wrong with slavs.

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

Judgement is coming.
CIA niggers are on team Satan.
They need to repent if they don't want to burn.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1063, 850K)

Unironically this

Kevin Shipp has repented.

Q has also quoted Shipp as of today. Salvation is in his future. The Satanic/Luciferian/Occultist/Zionist pedophile elite that have ruled this pale blue dot for 1000s of years will be eternally destroyed and humanity will enter a new golden age the likes of which this planet has never seen.

And we will be here to see it all happen - God's army of frogs.

Attached: 1512600226535.png (1822x1224, 2.3M)

>Thou shalt not kill!
>"This offends us! In protest, we're going to erect a statue of child sacrifice!"

>I'm agnostic (but redpilled) so I just think the whole thing is kinda stupid, but I acknowledge that there are many elites who think & act as if it's real (aka the literal satanist
Just think of it like any other cult. Scientology is stupid as well but it has a lot of wealthy, powerful and famous people in it and its infiltrated all those circles.

The system will be complete

Attached: 1538543739855.png (721x699, 516K)

Did they say who the artist was?

laveyan satanism is just a larp like pagans

Attached: download (1).png (258x195, 5K)

Go away jew. Your time is nearing.

Stop comparing slave masters to their fattened, defeated old used-up slaves.

Were so many gets supporting God/ Kek / Trump link they killed the thread

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-105058~2.jpg (1080x915, 175K)

Checked absolutely

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-114650~2.jpg (1080x975, 144K)