Race relations?

What races do you get along with pol?
Me
>very good with Jews and Arabs
>pretty good with whites and Italians
>fine/ indifferent with blacks and Hispanics
>Asians don’t really like me some are ok
>absolutely do not get along with Eastern Europeans

Attached: F8AC4534-8FD4-4455-8666-043C82FC4DFD.jpg (782x586, 118K)

None. Absolutely fucking none. Not even my own race likes me and I'm a gook. The hurls of insults and gook jokes here are the closest thing to friendly intercourse I've experienced.

Where is Takeshi? He was due in court today. Did he go?

>Hispanic
>Race

Low iq

I get along really well with blacks, muslims, wet backs, and white country boys. Women of all races hate me, chicanos hate me, liberal whites hate me, and I fucking hate all asians. It seems as though every group of people that are masculine like me, and every weak bitch hates me.

I only get along with the red head master race.

I get along with a decent amount of spics. Personally I wish them well back in their own nations. Where they should be sent back.
I wish niggers were enslaved and worked to death. They're useless and their "culture" is either degenerate garbage or a near monkey like tribal joke.

meme flag cloud url and getting along very good with jews, nothing new

Everyone likes me. I’m courteous even if I hate their races because it’s just one guy. If they defend the thing their race is guilty if I will call them out though

I hate every other race. I really can't stand southern Europeans and niggers.

Race? Is that a gender??

I'm a Hapa, all my friends are hardline white nationalists and members of Australia first party. I only have relations with whites and Japanese

pretty much all of them as I'm very polite.

Nah mate we’d be best friends no homo

Good with every race
social skills are the most important skills you could develop, if you want to make a difference in this world go read How To Make Friends And Influence people and start practicing

Your people were among the first to ruin Australia.

This

We may complain about Muslim immigration in Australia, but it's your people that fucked Australia.

faggot show your flag you kike piece of shit bitch nigger faggot sage

Black and latin women seem to love me, white girls hate me, other than that i get along with non-med whites, and jews.
t. Greek

Ooof! Maybe our cultures didn’t produce the best mix but what crime are we guilty of? We have some of the lowest criminal rates out of all immigrants anywhere. Didn’t even jew you probably opened corner shops and such.

You destroyered our architecture, traditional Victorian buildings destroyed by your god awful Greek pillar palaces. Your some of the worst perpetrators of anti white racism in Australia. With the added benefit of introducing us to the culture of being rude and ungrateful to your neighbours

You're ugly, your "culture" is abhorrent, you took shops that rightfully belonged to Australians, your food is disgusting, your houses are awful, you have bad taste in everything, you are weak willed, you are cowards, you have a low IQ, and you aren't good for anything.
It really disgusts me when people seek shelter in the colony of another people. It shows that you're a traitor to your own people and would rather live under in the security of a superior people than stay with your kin.

I get along fine with everyone but my own cuckhold of a white race. None of them will stand with me against the shitskin threat.

Hong Kong Chinese - treated like shit by them (I grew up in different countries so I'm not entirely local) HK people are truly the most inbred insular rude people ever and I'm beginning to hate them even though I am descended from these people.

PRC Chinese - same as HK people but they're less inbred and more willing to engage with foreign cultures.

Japanese/Korean - Get along fairly well but only gets up to a certain point till their xenophobia gets the best of them.

SE Asians - always got a long with them, most are pretty bro tier albeit they're coarse and think about money too much

Whites - I feel nervous around them and I dont know how to respond when they suddenly speak to me and waiting for a witty reply

Blacks / Arabs / Jews/ South asians - not much interaction with them but I don't want to get near, Jow Forums has influenced me.

Based

Japanese have good reason for being distrusting of yourself.

>I get along really well with blacks, muslims, wet backs, and white country boys. Women of all races hate me, chicanos hate me, liberal whites hate me, and I fucking hate all asians. It seems as though every group of people that are masculine like me, and every weak bitch hates me.

You sound like a real tough guy, tough guy.

>whites and italian
Go away shlomo
Sage goes in all fields

I’ve never been to ausland but this doesn’t sound like us. I believe you about pillar kitch shit but please comment on anti white racism and being unfriendly as it sounds completely opposite to even stereotypical Greeks. Btw we are white and this is non negotiable thanks

I get along with everyone, jews love me until I tell them how much I think theeyre cancer on earth

You aren't even close to white.

I concede bad taste. The other shit is easily falsifiable and also you have to consider the circumstance of migration.

Japanese are courteous but they likely curse you behind your back. So I'm never sure if I'm friends with a Japanese. I just respect them and they usually return the favor. Can't be friends or enemies with them.

Koreans are more honest and in your face and I can be friends and enemies with them. But sometimes their behaviors become too arrogant.

Fuck off medi-mutt. Anti white racism we have your kind time after time on TV saying how barren Australia was until wogs arrived. And Greek people are rude and that's an undeniable fact. Your people are some of the worst people in public on par with Chinese. Shoving, que jumping. The Greeks were white at the time of the ancient Greeks

Attached: images (11).jpg (529x278, 16K)

You sound like every stereotypical gay Chinese beta male. And I'm Japanese and I'll happily tell you we will never forget a friendship with China. Not until you admit Nanking was a lie

You mean falsified, not falsifiable. But they are not easily falsified, they are fact. Your food is some of the worst known to Europe. You fled to our land as cowards and should never have been afforded the right to own property, you should have surrendered it when you decided to live under our roof. Don't even get me started on the Greek IQ.
>you have to consider the circumstance of migration.
It is to abandon your kin, that is the purpose of migration. Although the superiority of the Anglo over the Greek is overwhelmingly obvious it should not be grounds for the Greek to abandon his people to live under the Anglo boot. It's as if you people have no sense of honour.

>>The Greeks were white at the time of the ancient Greeks

This is true.

Fuck off, you're in Australia. You're not the native Japanese and your English is impeccable.

Real Japanese are polite and all smiley but they're sly. Japanese people are like a wet dolphin skin.

A couple of lefty cunts on tv is anti white racism? Also even a random cunt on Jow Forums can disprove that Jewish lie that we are different from our ancestors. Greeks are a hardworking people - they never went to a country for the gibs. The gibs didn’t even exist during the waves of Greek migration.

None of them

I'll love you long time user

Is this guy a reverse mutt? He looks about 7% black.

It doesn't matter why they abandoned their kin for the land of a superior people, the problem is that they did it.

Mate how is it cowardice if it is after tha fucking war? The whole nation fought tooth and nail in WW2, not from some comfy island where only unfortunate lads had to leave but dealing with being invaded from everywhere and being jewed by allies, 10% of the population dying to kraut induced starvation. And then rabid commies after that.
In addition Anglo food is generally seen as the worst so please let that can of worms lie, our food is widely considered better

Hardworking explain how it seems that for your people to stay wealthy you have to purchase Australian businesses and then pay the workers a pittence. You avoid tax, Greeks aren't hard workers look at the European debt crisis direct result of lazy Greeks not paying tax because they aren't working. And please look at the average IQ of a Greek and tell me your people haven't degenerated from the ancient Greeks

Old-stock pure laine here
>very good with French Canadians
>pretty good with Anglo Canadians and 2nd-Generation East Asians
>fine/ indifferent with Pious Arab Muslims
>poor relations with Materialist Arabs and Foreign-Born East Asians
>absolutely do not get along with Jews and Niggers, individuals from both groups instantly dislike me as soon as they see me
This being how often they seem to be inclined to like me. Personally, I don't really want to interact with any of these groups but my own.

Attached: quebec.png (266x439, 54K)

Your food better ROFL. What charred tough meat on a stick served as slouvaki or whatever

I get along with all of them. It's more about the individuals mostly but with that in mind:

great
>cool woke black people
>outsider white people/genius white people
>non-zionist & anti-money jews
>westernized chinese people
>slavs

fucking bullshit
>normie white people (90% of them)
>niggers
>gays and liberal social police
>military fags
>mexicans, south americans, all non-euro latins

If you want proof of IQ look at published papers and Greek authors and co-authors, we have a lot of residual peasantry that bring down the average.

>Get along too well with Jews. Have slept with them. Would breed if I didn't know they were the devil.
>Muslims & Mexicans like me but I'm indifferent. Muslims are pushy with their faith
>Whites seem to like me but I can't bring myself to connect with them. Maybe I'm too distracted by their beauty or maybe they come off as fake and with social/conversational expectations
>I get along with blacks but try avoiding them
>I get along perfectly with Asians but I have no desire to seek them out

There’s so much more to food than what lebbie cunts pretending to be Greek own as filthy street shops. You have to come here to try it though, but I don’t think it likely since you hate us so much.

So having a few educated individual is somehow your defence. Also made a point for me, it's 2018 Greek boy, the world doesn't revolve around who produces the most grain

>Mate how is it cowardice if it is after tha fucking war?
You want to why it is considered cowardice to abandon your kin in a time of need? This is why I don't need to go into the issue of Greek IQ. If you don't stick with your people and rather seek out a colony of superior people to take care of you you are a traitor and a coward, too afraid to look after your own people. It's absolutely pathetic, anyone who abandons their people is a worm.
>In addition Anglo food is generally seen as the worst so please let that can of worms lie, our food is widely considered better
If you Greeks are so great then why did so many of you flee to Australia, a colony of superior Anglos? Obviously you had nothing worth protecting. Your food is as pathetic and weak as your people.

More proof Chinese are incarnations of Jews in Asia. You sound like your describing your own insectiod race. Japanese don't slither into countries buying up property and infrastructure like your people do.

What are you on about? I’m talking about unmodernised rural areas where people are uneducated bring IQ down.

Rise and fall is cyclical you would know that if you studied history.
>abandon
Leaving for a life of opportunity is not going for guns as you must assume. The alternative is a war torn place - you might think your people are immune to leaving but that is not the case. You’re also very rude which is starting to wear on me

>guns
Gibs***

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1511557463843.jpg (730x1200, 66K)

>Rise and fall is cyclical you would know that if you studied history.
When does Greece stop falling?
>The alternative is a war torn place
So you think it is right to seek shelter from another people, which is an admission of their superiority over your own people, and abandon your kin for selfish opportunities?
I'm always rude to animals.

Yes so what unmodernised areas make up a large part of your country. Your people are to degenerate to actually give up olive farming

>rule eastern med for 2000 years
>fall to hordes eventually after the gorilionth time
>gain independence being piss poor
>slowly ameliorate our situation despite constant struggles, Perfidious allies and warfare
>modernize even more even though institutions never existed ever
>get hit harder in 2008 so everyone thinks we’re shit now even though it’s a passing affair in the grand scheme
It’s almost never falling.
Being on an irrelevant island no one wants was lucky.
>always rude to animals
Yeah nah fuck off

You’re not even following lad sorry

I get along with every race. Was bullied by Mexicans growing up for being a white boy according to them but nowadays I'm good with them too

I don't view any non nordic Norse as equals or worthy of holding any posistion.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-17-02-17.png (720x1280, 396K)

So it's just everyone else's fault that Greece is irrelevant and shit? You wuz philosphers and shit? Mean old whitey is just holding you down? Get real for once.
>Being on an irrelevant island no one wants was lucky.
So why did the Greek refugees seek us out? Or were they just that eager to serve beneath the boot of the superior Anglos?
>Yeah nah fuck off
Did that offend you, boy?

>everyone else’s
No? We lost the most valuable years 1453-182X for getting richer and setting up institutions though as I said.
>mean old whitey
No? But perfidious anglo sabotaged our war in favor of roaches which cost us dearly
You also missed the part of improvement through the years.
>...seek us out
Talking about England not aus
>did it offend you that I called you an animal
No I thought it was very nice.
What do you think?

>we wuz ancient greeks
Plato born in 428BCE byzantine born 400CE, 400-2018 nothing from Greeks only cannibalizing on greeks to propagate and give authority to clergy, no mathematical developments.

>We lost the most valuable years 1453-182X for getting richer and setting up institutions though as I said.
That's because you're inferior.
>No? But perfidious anglo sabotaged our war in favor of roaches which cost us dearly
It's not a big deal to sacrifice a pawn, you should be aware of that.
>What do you think?
I'm just stating it as I see it. Non-whites are on the same level as animals.

Their undevelopment and stagnation dates far before that, 1000+years before 1453, nothing of mathematics or science born from christian greeks ever.

A literal jewgle search can inform you as to why you are wrong

Attached: 1536047418478.jpg (637x671, 59K)

Get along very well with mexicans and blacks(american blacks).
Asians piss me off sometimes.
Strongly dislike jews.

>how stupid you very ignorant kids look these days

kek

Attached: 93AD5776-B51A-40B8-BA84-982B3A7A066A.jpg (720x655, 71K)

Retarded fucking disgusting christians

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-04-43-41.png (720x1280, 158K)

You got conquered by the fucking French, they still are the ruling class in your homeland and your empire stood for a whole 200 years

Name a mathematician that was byzantine greek.

anyone that doesnt go out of their way to fuck with me

Greeks have been a christian subhuman arab race for 1600 years, Greece stopped existing in 400CE.

The more you try to denigrate the Anglo the worse you make your own people look, since they begged for protection in our far superior civilisation. As it turns out, you sub-humans can't look after yourselves and are so traitorous that you'll abandon your own kin for selfish gains.

Nordics never really became christian being so far apart from jews the jewry has weaker roots to uproot and discard.

there are no foreigners here lol

actually there are gypsies but the few I know are in diverse opinion towards me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-04-48-11.png (720x1280, 175K)

How do you think the Agia Sophia was built? And as I said you can literally google it

Get along with nobody

Muh building, the byzantines have developed nothing in terms of mathematics, science, and the such 1600 years of arguing over icons, wings of angels or if Jesus was a god or not.

The rotting of the brain and logic, Christianity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-04-51-08.png (720x1280, 197K)

Spending energy on nonsensical trash.

Ratio of face tattoos to Grammy's?

What race are you? Alien, geez what a cunt.

>focusing on fall of rise-fall pattern and thinking no one migrates
Idiotic. I’m done here

Retarded odinist teenage zoomer shitstain. No one cares that you look back on Europe with your autistic modern political sensibilities. Your faggot nordics were so poor they flocked to be spear fodder for the Byzantines. So much that your laws changed to lose all property when migrating to Greece

>very good with Jews and Arabs
Go kill yourself kike shill.

>thinking no one migrates
I'm just saying how shameful and disgusting it is that they do it.

Just arabs I don’t get along with. We have nothing at all in common and never will.
I have met every other kind of human and it was marvellous, except Arabs.

We would probably be treated socially as second class if we were to move there my dude. Their xenophobia on the mainland is really something.

Can literally get along with just about anyone. I fucking hate Spanish only spics but that’s because I live in LA and know they are illegals.

>whites and Italians

Topkek

Based and red pilled

I can get along with most European people and honorary aryans. Some chinese that reject communism are ok. I do not get along with africans or jews because of their constant lying. Mexicans are meh. Arabs aren't worth trying to get along with they should just be banned along with the Niggers and Kikes.

>do get along
Most people, because I mind my own business, unless:
>don't get along
India indians
NA indians
African blacks
BRs
Mostly because I call people out directly when I see them being rude.

>getting along with anyone except family and friends

Based and olivepilled.