EU states received 600,000 illegals in the 12 months until June 2018

I still don’t understand where these people get into the EU. Italy and Spain and Greek islands only accounted for 150,000 of these illegals. How did the other 450,000 get in?

It’s also not the case they all go to Germany, numbers are:
160,000 Germany
100,000 France
90,000 Italy
50,000 Greece (incl. land)
40,000 Spain (incl. in particular air travel)
35,000 UK
22,000 Sweden
17,000 Netherlands
17,000 Austria
15,000 Switzerland
15,000 Belgium
all other below 5,000

Attached: 8AD1ACE2-A640-434B-A6EF-13030A5572A1.png (883x1032, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustraliantribune.com.au/2018/08/un-migration-pact-would-forfeit-australias-sovereignty/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s official EU policy to get 100,000,000 in before the next 400,000,000. They are probably flying them in. Check out UN accords on migration.

theaustraliantribune.com.au/2018/08/un-migration-pact-would-forfeit-australias-sovereignty/amp/

Fine.

But still it was a serious question. If they don’t come in the EU via Spain or Italy or the Greek islands, are these 450,000 all come in via Bulgaria / the Greek land borders? Or via Russia/Ukraine/Belarus? Or somehow fly to the EU or by cargo ship?

Does anyone have an understanding how these people enter the EU???

They only need to get into a Schengen state, from there they can go wherever they please. So thanks for denying us entry into Schengen.

My whole question was WHERE they get into a Schengen state and how. Also, Greece is a Schengen state but IDs are checked on airports, at least sometimes.

They probably fly in after being granted family reunification by the top cucks of europe like sweden and germany

The funny thing is that family reunification works via normal visas. It would be nonsensical to fly them in and then require them to make an asylum claim (which could be denied). So their claims are separate and based on family visas, which means they aren’t in the 600,000 asylum claims.

Well fuck, that's even worse

Go check the airport. The migration pact calls for them to migrate more easily. The EU was talking about flying them in last year. Those cocksuckers will do it under the radar. The policy calls for hundreds of millions of migrants. You trust Merkel not to do it. The butch fucking hates Germany. Also, mass migration is good for the banks because it generates debt. I flew through Kennedy in NYC in 2016. There were literally hundreds of middle easterners lined up at the immigration counter. Trump is the only guy willing to talk about this. That’s why they must destroy him.

My guess is that airports are actually not where the people get in. Those 450,000 mostly come in cars/trucks via the Turkey/Greek border. Corruption is very high in Greece and Greek “border guards” like to get higher wages, so they get paid by the smugglers.

Attached: D3093E91-53C1-4B69-B799-0C30365F29CC.jpg (700x1243, 253K)

Looks like Im the only poster with an IQ over 30 in this thread, they all re apply for asylum after being denied from 2014. Those numbers are rolled over from 2014-17, the accepted asylum claims are the numbers you should look into the past for net migration, that totals to roughly 1.2 million over the past 4 years for EU 27.

This 600k is mostly 450k people who are left over from the migrant crisis re applying as they are about to be deported.

The far right will exageratte the numbers for votes, the left will expand them to pretend to virtue signal.

But the true big brained fact is that most of these people are just people who got denied in Italy moving to Germany and applying there and vice versa.

it's quite impressive how less than 2 million people over half a decade led to such sweeping changes in Europe, we recieve that many immigrants into the US every year

They fly in on tourist visas and overstay.

Wrong, 91 percent are first time applicants.

Attached: 3566CA86-06F6-4FF0-A550-FEC2E382326C.png (1416x888, 99K)

That’s Australia. But EU states don’t allow tourist and business visas from the asylum countries except for maybe Turkey.

Its real easy, you just get on a plane and fly to said country and apply for asylum.
If you're from a unsave country you travel to Turkey first, than get on a plane in istanbul to Germany. All those refugees on the sea and on foot are actually the most retarded of them all.

I've tried to find work for some of these refugees and they all tell me they come by plane.

If you got 2 million Africans/Muslims in 5yrs, your country would be building a massive 200 feet high concrete wall both to the North and South right now. You get hard working Christian half-whites. We would love to get the illegals you get.

Attached: 0810AB5D-B8D5-4996-8077-B0DF93AF4157.jpg (640x480, 150K)

>Its real easy, you just get on a plane and fly to said country and apply for asylum.
>If you're from a unsave country you travel to Turkey first, than get on a plane in istanbul to Germany. All those refugees on the sea and on foot are actually the most retarded of them all.

Dude, you need a visum for the EU. It’s hard to get one for the EU and you need to go to an embassy where they check your passport and business claims.

What actually happens is that people cross into Greece by land and then they just are trucked to Germany via Bulgaria and Romania or Serbia. If you are between 25 and 45, you shave, get a suit, buy a Greek ID and a plane ticket to Spain or Poland etc. and fly there from Greece, then take a train to Germany. (Germany and France and Italy check IDs from Greek flights, so that is why they fly to Poland or Spain).

They came for work? I thought the gibbs were the kicker.

>apply to fugee status
>rejected
>buy new ID and make another sad story
>repeat step 1

Fugees are finger printed and now also face pictured in the EU. It’s hard to make a second claim with a fake ID these days.

the finger lines are only checked in the database if you commit some serious crime.
For applyint as fugees, the finger lines are only a piece of paper they have to deliver.

>the finger lines are only checked in the database if you commit some serious crime.
>For applyint as fugees, the finger lines are only a piece of paper they have to deliver.

Not in Germany. We check the Eurodoc database for every single asylum claim.

Good for you, we should do the same, but we have too many corrupted officials that fake the documentations.

Never saw a Syrian, an Afghan or a Paki in my entire life, but a ton of Malians and Senegaleses popped up from nowhere where I live.

Attached: image.jpg (394x267, 62K)

I think you mostly get Africans, but also Afghans. So you should be seeing Afghans too.

Attached: F4E0F83B-BC8A-43B0-A37D-24C58867998F.png (1020x2042, 157K)

Lot of them were already in EU, but they weren't recorded.
Our left wing governs did their best to untrack them as possible (they just wanted them to go to France or Germany).
We are full of unrecorded clandestines (something like 600k-700k untracked).

>romania
>no niggers
dodged a bullet there

Ahy do Iraqis like your country? Seems like 40 percent of the illegal asylum seekers in your country come from Iraq.

Attached: BEAED6D7-8F26-465A-8C84-D60DDE0B94B5.jpg (1478x2000, 506K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Understand that this is according to set out goals. Anything relating to “controlling the migrant crisis” is all theater.

It’s more like incompetence. Same as in the US. Borders can be protected, but only if you use money and people to do the protecting. And nobody has an interest to do that.