Ford's ex roommate is FBI!n

And she has connections going all the way to SDNY. They are trying to tie her to DC with some of the small group.

The is the person Ford coached to pass a polygraph and lied about in her testimony.

Monica L McClean.

It's starting to look like the whole Kavanaugh deal might be an FBI operation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2?s=09
twxxxer.com/TheLastRefuge2?s=09
archive.is/RfreA
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/02/another-big-lie-long-term-boyfriend-of-ford-witnessed-her-coaching-friend-how-to-take-a-lie-detector-test/
youtu.be/n6JlFD4KAYI
linkedin.com/in/monica-mclean-194a269
web.archive.org/web/20181003075752/https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/monica-mclean/
archive.is/aZ7XI
mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1047375028684247043
web.archive.org/web/20181003084032/https://www.cravath.com/kforrest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ford is Amy Schumer. Fuck off shills.

the more this road is gone down, the less effective we are. stop with the amy schumer horseshit already, you dickbreath faggot

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2?s=09

>implying it was ever posted by anyone but trolls and disinfo shills
If you thought it was plausible for even 30 seconds, you have brainletitis.

That would be hilarious, but Ford is definitely not Amy Schumer. ASs could never get down to Ford's weight.

Nothing? Nobody else is seeing this?

kike

The way Ford's social media was scrubbed clean in advance is def FBI handiwork.

The FBI has it's fingerprints all over this. They really freaked out about declassification.

twxxxer.com/TheLastRefuge2?s=09

Sept 20th claim that she was in the room for Ford's polygraph:

archive.is/RfreA

Based falseflagger!

Attached: cianigger.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Spread this
The man needs to know.
Someone tell him over Twitter

Yep, Monica McClean is 52. If she went to holton arms that is even more interesting.

McClean is the live in roommate that Ford lived with before getting married. Ford and McClean are described as very close friends.

nu,p

I personally prefer the older type tinfoil produced back in 80s. It´s about double as thick as the ones you get from the stores these days. Hard to find, but worth the buck
What about you OP?

Attached: TMuiJgS.jpg (600x450, 77K)

>dikes

Don't worry, Trump just ordered an FBI investigation to get to the bottom of this.

Attached: Do_Mvtx_MWk_AEl_H7_G_jpg_large.jpg (654x505, 71K)

MITCHELL: Have you ever had discussions with anyone, beside your attorneys, on how to take a polygraph?

FORD: Never.

MITCHELL: And I don’t just mean countermeasures, but I mean just any sort of tips, or anything like that.

FORD: No. I was scared of the test itself, but was comfortable that I could tell the information, and the test would reveal whatever it was going to reveal. I didn’t expect it to be as long as it was going to be, so it was a little bit stressful.

MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/02/another-big-lie-long-term-boyfriend-of-ford-witnessed-her-coaching-friend-how-to-take-a-lie-detector-test/

Attached: christine-ford-polygraph-letter-2.jpg (750x750, 120K)

I don't know about that other stuff, but this one is real. It's got legs.

This.

Schumer-posting is a forced meme. Either they're trolling for lulz or trolling for shills.

Distraction from all the actual evidence anons have been digging up that contradict Ford's BS testimony.

Attached: ford-lying-meme [187744620].jpg (600x3240, 545K)

Why is it that whenever an unprecedented in history obstacle winds up in Trump's way, it's got Clinton and FBI fingerprints all over it. This one included.

Not to mention Bromwich coming on board right as the accusations were made. Bromwich is also Andre McCabe's lawyer.

Too many coincidences

Ford perjured herself about the polygraph

Everyone knows this.
They will write articles and maybe even have a daily show segment about how alt right conspiracy theorists are insane and conservatives are dumb.
They do this shit all the time

>Monica L McClean
Is life a primetime TV crime drama?

Attached: aa.png (631x479, 104K)

Among other things it seems like.

If the FBI turns its sights on Avenatti and his gal this is going to get very interesting.

He's already committed a disbarable offense by NY ABA rules. This might reach to criminal.

If these allegations and connections are true then we have uncovered some next level shadow government shit.

Oh and of course it's the Democrats.

Interdasting.

I have very little faith in the FBI to do the right thing. Somehow its more faith than I put into the CIA, but its still very little.

This. So much this.

Thanks redditors.

Attached: (((they)))-live.jpg (1306x690, 314K)

Nothing will happen K will be confirmed
All of this goes under the rug again

Attached: 1538545198037.png (400x372, 143K)

The questioning is so specific, they must have known about the polygraph coaching beforehand. She walked right into a perjury trap.

Attached: 1538336573301.jpg (600x3240, 230K)

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 222K)

would still prefer to talk to the big guy on the left

Duh

Lucky for us the youth understand exactly what is it stake here-
youtu.be/n6JlFD4KAYI

She left the FBI in 2016 cohencidence. There were several more in the FBI, that had been bad mouthing Trump according to the IG report.

Agent 5, described by the IG as “an experienced counterintelligence agent,” was not subtle in her feelings toward the new president: “In a December 6, 2016 exchange, Agent 5 complained to Agent 1 about being required to be on call on the day of the presidential inauguration,” the report reads. “In the middle of expressing displeasure about this, Agent 5 sent a message to Agent 1 that stated, ‘fuck trump.'”

linkedin.com/in/monica-mclean-194a269

Mitchel was a fucking beast

Some CIA/NSA shit she pulled on her lol

Glad we have her on our side

Archive everything before it's scrubbed

Attached: Excited.gif (500x219, 699K)

>twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2?s=09
Why the fuck do they all look like a random character generator in a bethesda game fucked up?

>beach friends glow in the dark
huh. about that FBI insurance policy. really makes you think about the declass getting oushed

"stop kavanaugh because climate change"

Attached: 37b.jpg (600x400, 30K)

PICKLERICK XD

/OURMARSHMALLOW/

Attached: 1538201278710.jpg (1200x1078, 126K)

wont let me do it, saved pdf

Hearty morning kek. Thank you user.

Cocaine Mitch fuck yeah

Attached: GIGA Mitch.jpg (392x429, 55K)

Attached: she glows.png (1321x955, 308K)

Attached: she glows 2.png (1009x837, 138K)

Heavy.com made a 5 fast facts article about Monica Mclean

Check it out faggots: web.archive.org/web/20181003075752/https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/monica-mclean/

>1. She Went to Holton Arms, the Same High School as Ford

>2. Ford Allegedly Coached McLean While She Was Interviewing for Jobs with the FBI and the US Attorney’s Office

>3. McLean Worked for the Department of Justice for 24 Years, Leaving Just Before Trump Took Office

>4. A Man Named Geral Sosbee Says McLean Helped the FBI in a Bizarre Cover-Up

>5. McLean Now Works as an Independent Consultant in Washington DC

Attached: 1538233039483s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

forward all this info to senators that were at the committee, fbi and everyone else who was/is involved on twitter.

Attached: 20181003_030246.jpg (1436x980, 395K)

Isn't her dad CIA?

Shit is deep. This is her statement to the FBI in 2000.

Proves that she worked for the FBI at one point

Attached: Mclean FBI statement 2000.png (562x777, 162K)

Pt-2

Attached: mclean FBI statement pt2.png (567x773, 57K)

I've got a hard-on for the day they discredit her. Make it be today Jesus.

Attached: Adamschiff.gif (500x281, 496K)

Holton-Arms school motto - Inveniam viam aut faciam or “I will find a way or make one.”

She also signed a petition to back up ford's claims against Kavanaugh.

Holy crap

Attached: Backing up Ford.png (655x832, 264K)

2morrow morning going to be awkward at work

The whole hearing was great tv

Check out this forum.

They broke down the connection between the 2

>archive.is/aZ7XI

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-010632.jpg (1440x2960, 1.43M)

oh, it is all coming together

Gonna be great watching the whore go down in flames

Attached: Busted.png (392x472, 503K)

Yo Lebanon, some faggot island off Australia stole your based flag. Be a shame if Hezbollah went there.

>tfw something finally happens

Attached: 1535305326868.png (578x523, 258K)

great news, wonder why the FBI is so lazyin its investigation then
>makes
>no
>sense
>faggot

Fuck hezbollah, just a proxy to iran.

An out of control militia that need to be stumped along with isis.

They blew up american embassies in the 80s, killed hundreds of marines, hijacked planes and assassinated secular leaders that were pushing for peace with israel.

Idenpendent consultant in DC you say?

Like Fusion GPS type consulting?

I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if true.

Who the fuck cares about a secular leader that wants peace with israel? Isnt gasing the kikes race war now synonymous with your fascinating culture of gyros, sheesha, and sabah fakhri?

But also isnt this more the reason to get Based Hezbollah(tm) to fuck off to Norfolk Island?

Fuck no.

A lot of people want peace, it's just the dickheads that benefit from the war (Hezbollah) who want to keep it going.

We already got our asses handed to us in 3 wars. Each time we attack, they destroy the shit out of our infrastructure and set us back decades.

Hezbollah doesn't give a fuck if our civilians die or our country is destroyed, if peace happens there's no need for Hezbollah.

That organization is like a tumor that wants to keep growing, hence why it's classed as an international terrorist organization.

Well shit, last refuge is quite reliable, still up tweeting at this hour means this is big. If true WHY would the FBI get anywhere near this? This is too amateur for them.

Whoever those "friends at the beach" were, you'd think the FBI would want to interview them.

I'm not sure.

But it's sure as fuck evident that pieces are rapidly falling into place.

Alif zub btiz omek, traitor. not really, you're actually quite based and I'm sure your mother is a nice woman who only ever loved one man.
>a jew

Nah. Those niggas dont need to interview themselves. Beach friends glow in the dark.

right to the tweet
mobile.twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1047375028684247043

Attached: sneaky merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

Going to make a thread tommorow but i got some sauce for you guys. Here is the guy who did the 2qn polygraph on Ford. Another Deep Stater.

Jeremiah P Hanafin FBI
wife Tracy Hanafin DIA/FBI

Attached: jeremiahPhanafin.png (866x1216, 166K)

Attached: jeremiahPhanafin002.png (652x841, 174K)

Attached: jeremiahPhanafin003.png (935x408, 80K)

Kek. Well played.

His 9 Twatter likes

Attached: jeremiahPhanafin004.png (833x775, 437K)

they're getting involvd because the courts are the strongest institution in the country by a VERY large margin

the courts make more legal code than the legislature. in addition, the legislative can be overturned, but court decisions can technically NEVER be overridden

Hanafins wife

Attached: jeremiahPhanafinWIFE.png (1101x739, 255K)

Find out how Katherine B Forrest is connected to all of this. She stepped down from Judgeship right after Kavanaugh was nominated.

That's not how it works, memeflag. Court decisions get overturned on appeal daily and every few decades by amendment. Back to Poli sci 101

not from the supreme court you dumb nigger. there is NO appeal from the supreme court

in addition, precedent sets legal code for all future decisions so a similar case NEVER makes it back to the supreme court EVER again

once a decision is set, precedent accumulates and never changes you fucking idiot

Get me the maiden name and I can find shit out about her time at Ole Miss. Could be fun. I bet she was an AOPi and sucked a lot of black dicks.

Here's her CV and phone number

>web.archive.org/web/20181003084032/https://www.cravath.com/kforrest/

Jiggaboo you said courts plural. You fucked up in your initial statement. But I covered that with the "rarely by amendment" part. Scotus can and does get cucked by a constitution override.

Will you 56% retards please realise that polygraphs are 100% bullshit

Please don't harass her. She shut down a website, subpoenaed all comments and pressed charges against people after the Ross Ulbricht case. I just want to know how she fits into all this Kavanaugh stuff. She is same age and also attended extremely prestigious high schools/colleges.