Look Up

99% of you are ignoring the bigger picture. The Supreme Court just started its session. One of the first cases they're hearing has an impact on the Mueller probe. That's why Kavanaugh being confirmed had to be delayed at all costs, to keep him from breaking the tie on the court. That's what all this spectacle has been about, not believing women or winning the midterms. It was about keeping Kavanaugh from being there for this case before the court.

Attached: 1538243507578.jpg (1022x1024, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_calendars/MonthlyArgumentCalOctober2018.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson
justice.gov/pardon/pardon-information-and-instructions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where?

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_calendars/MonthlyArgumentCalOctober2018.pdf

lefty OP absolutely btfo (just like every other lefty moron that inhales MSM)

>lefty OP
Does that kind of shilling work? Do you just randomly call people "leftist" hoping that makes anons turn on them without thinking?

So?
What the fuck can we do about that? Help find the fuck that kicked a girl, register to vote, or just do something else productive.

If you look closely you can see a small boy eating out Jeff PedoFlake's asshole.

>where?
Oral arguments aren't scheduled yet for Gamble v. US

Attached: file.png (967x874, 191K)

HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL KIKE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA

What the fuck are you schizo brainlets getting so triggered by?

bump

Do you remember Kavanaugh's line about 'revenge of the Clintons?' That wasn't put in there on a whim. That was carefully calculated.

He worked for Ken Starr back in the 90's during that special counsel. Is that what he meant?

I've been posting about this for a week. It's double jeopardy for presidential pardons. States can hold trials despite the pardon. That's why they are fighting so hard. Nobody has listened to me. They used Roe v Wade as a smoke screen cause muh slaughtering babies and slutlyhood.

Attached: IMG_8429.jpg (1280x960, 207K)

>I've been posting about this for a week
>Nobody has listened to me.
Something is seriously fucking wrong with the current state of this board. We never used to be this choked off from decent discussion by so many retards before. This was EXACTLY the kind of thing you used to expect Jow Forums to be talking about.

I know. That's why civil war will start very soon.

I take no credit for finding it. It was posted a certain voat subverse that always seems to know what is up.

Its as if nobody listened to what Graham was actually asking Kavanaugh in that hearing. Watch it again and actually listen this time.

Attached: 1538186267598.png (720x501, 397K)

I've been posting about this shit for a week too and talking about those bitches are all CIA. This shit is all scripted.

>implying they start hearing arguments the first week
Are you Canadian?

Who got a pardon that could be tried?

Manafort.

>implying they're only trying to keep Trump court nominees from being confirmed for the first week
How fucking retarded are you?

Correct. He specifically asked him about his understanding of it. There's a game being played that nobody is seeing. This is the reason they are trying to pit man vs woman right now. This is the full brunt of the entire Rape Culture psyop that started out of fucking nowhere in 2012 with the barely even about rape Daniel Tosh joke.
>rape jokes aren't funny
>wouldn't it be funny if she got raped?
>Tumblr explodes and social justice Marxism goes insane virtually overnight.
Full disclosure I used tumblr to repost memes for about 5 years. 2012 being the midpoint. I went to bed one night and the next day when I was shitposting it was nothing but rape culture talk. It set the groundwork for tattle tale gotcha shit, and made whatever bullshit wave of feminism we are on now weaponizing rape in the current form.

Attached: IMG_8395.jpg (451x451, 38K)

Manafort didn't get a pardon though, and why pardon him?

>HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL
more like she will "die" and live the rest of her days in Argentina with McCain

Not yet. And, why pardon him? Because, they didn't arrest Podesta for the exact same crime. The shit is politically biased.

Gee, who could need a pardon in the current post Reagan, pre Trump US political landscape? Do you have maple syrup in your ears?
There's a house of cards in conspiracy theories that implicates a coup having happened around a certain date. I'm not beating around the Bush being vague with you. You're just dumb as fuck to not know. But you do know. You're just acting retarded.

Attached: IMG_7978.png (1680x921, 258K)

McCain died from Kuru and she will too

I just don't see how the SCOTUS and pardons are linked, Trump can pardon whoever he wants.

>Trump can pardon whoever he wants.
only people charged in federal court, not state court

He's a chess piece. His role in the Bush Administration was one that puts him in the know on a lot of shit.
>Starting in July 2003, he served as Assistant to the President and White House Staff Secretary,[36] succeeding Harriet Miers.[54] In that position he was responsible for coordinating all documents going to and from the president.
There's eggshells that have to be walked on with his records. Because a lot of them are Bush records. Trump doesn't do shit without a purpose behind it.

Yes. Any president can. I don't believe they have to be made public do they? So let's run with that idea. Who could have already been pardoned? Who could get thrown in jail with double jeopardy?
Think of all the names in the news. You're thinking about the future pardons. They are thinking about past pardons.

Attached: IMG_8239.jpg (540x636, 92K)

>99% of you are ignoring the bigger picture
>talks about some MSM jew bullshit
proceed to kill yourself fuckface.

Bingo. They try to stall the Supreme Court passed the midterms. It's a Hail Mary attempt. If they win a majority they can stall stall stall. All the while the media portrays them as the good guys.

>MSM jew bullshit
second time som random shill is complaining about "MSM bullshit" ITT, what the fuck are you trying so hard to shut it down for?

Doesn't matter leaf. You can try to divide and conquer from Israel all you want. There is a message here you're ignoring. Oddly enough your own post is about yourself.

we're obviously poking their soft spot

It's wild if you stand back and look the whole picture being painted by the spectacle. They have weaponized media to the point that they can just cause a scene and then do anything they want. Everyone focuses on the weekly narrative while shit happens in the background.
I wish there was a way to point something this big out more effectively. Everyone is caught up in the Ford shit. She almost seems like an easy mark to keep attention on her. Like the angle was to have her intentionally do a bad job. Cause autism to focus on unraveling this onion while they save themselves. She's a honeypot for the glowworms. Her crowdfunding earnings could be her payment for the hubris of her act. Everything in the media is intentional. It's presented as a dish. Weaponized Autism is like a pitbull. This spectacle is a steak. The henhouse is exposed.

Attached: IMG_8147.jpg (251x190, 23K)

Also notice that talk of Mueller completely fell off since the Kavanaugh hearings started. They don't want the two topics to get connected in the public mind

I didn't notice it. But I usually ignore anything about him as it's obviously bullshit. You're right. Rosenstein is their golden boy at the moment.
I might be thinking too schizo/abstract here and discrediting myself. But "Ricin" and "Rosenstein" sound similar enough to draw a connection when you hear or read them. Maybe hoping to conflate the two mnemonically through neurolinguistics? I get that's not close. But shit like that fascinates me. They use that trick with character names in comic books. Ex: "Jessica Jones" or "Miles Morales". The logic explained was that makes the names sit better with the reader. The two R words are in events. Totally a stretch. But I don't think anyone should believe in "coincidence" now that we live in a hybrid Huxley/Orwell world.

Attached: IMG_8339.jpg (500x594, 82K)

Bump and RIP to this thread.

Bump

Each of the key members have been sent ricin or what they call ricin. This might just be to jog the memory of Rosenstein.
Combine that with the other things going on.
Mueller probe has been dropped from the media entirely.
Rod Rosenstein. I think they are going to 'protect' their own at all costs and let the lesser disposable goy take the hit first then the ignorant members.
They also can't help, but flaunt their power and wealth as a signal to other jews. Goyim are just property and can be replaced in their system.
This is the reason why President Trump claimed to have jewish grandchildren and married a jew. It is to discourage assassination on the kids at the very least.
Ricin, Rod Rosenstein, Republican, Represenitive, Rape, Rally.

Riots. Another one. I like your line of thinking.

Also "resist" and "resistance". I'm sure it's no accident.

Attached: seth48.jpg (2560x1440, 1.73M)

Gamble vs. U.S.
>Double sovereignty clause
Right now
State government and Federal government can try you for the same crime
>Double jeopardy exception
Why would Trump care so much?
>so some local stupid communist liberal State government can't try the POTUS for some rinky dink bullshit

Attached: think.jpg (474x266, 16K)

King nigger pre-emptively pardoned Hillary? Can you do that? Don’t you have to actually be charged with something first?

>One of the first cases they're hearing has an impact on the Mueller probe. That's why Kavanaugh being confirmed had to be delayed at all costs, to keep him from breaking the tie on the court.
Gamble case is interesting.
>pic also possibly related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrison_v._Olson

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-082037_Brave.jpg (1072x788, 180K)

fake news god damn you're a faggot

State could still sue. They just wouldn't be able to sue when fed case was already tried and pardoned.

Yes

>Exclusive Presidential authority
The power to grant pardons is vested in the President alone. No hearing is held on the pardon application by either the Department of Justice or the White House. The Office of the Pardon Attorney does not disclose information regarding the nature or results of any investigation that may have been undertaken in a particular case, or the exact point in the clemency process at which a particular petition is pending at a given time. As a matter of well-established policy, the specific reasons for the President's decision to grant or deny a petition generally are not disclosed by either the White House or the Department of Justice. In addition, documents reflecting deliberative communications pertaining to presidential decision-making, such as the Department's recommendation to the President in a clemency matter, are confidential and not available under the Freedom of Information Act.
They can pardon you for a crime you have not be convicted for yet. I'm not saying who was pardoned. I don't know. But assume there have been several as they do not have to disclose them.

What gets the Amygdala Angling is this:
>A Federal pardon in the United States is the action of the President of the United States that completely sets aside or commutes (lessens) the punishment for a federal crime. The authority to take such action is granted to the president by Article II, Section 2, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which states, "The president shall ... have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment." The U.S. Supreme Court has interpreted this language to include the power to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentence, conditional commutations of sentence, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites, and amnesties. The pardon can also be used for a presumptive case, such as when President Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon over any possible crimes regarding the Watergate scandal.

A president cannot pardon someone for state or local crimes.Experts disagree as to whether a president can pardon himself.

Attached: IMG_8196.jpg (348x478, 48K)

Doesnt matter now. Kav is now a rapist and no amount of proof otherwise will change some people's minds. #metoo after all

>Hillary is going to jail
Daily reminder that almost 2 years after the 2016 elections, the only people who have been arrested are republicans.

0 Obama admin arrests
0 deepstate arrests
0 Hillary cabal arrests

Every day that Trump allows LITERALLY EVERY DEEPSTATE CRIMINAL to walk free strengthens the theory that he is a democrat plant who is here to relieve some pressure without actually doing anything to stop the globalist/pedosatanist agenda

You're thinking in old news cycles my friend. You can confuse the public with a laser pointer story. It wouldn't be hard to change the collective outrage to point to something else over night. It happens all the time. Not to mention the media is full of shit. Do you talk to your neighbors? One thing the internet has done is bring us closer together globally by dividing us locally. Other than feminist types, I haven't talked to a single person that actually believes the official narrative. Not that the media would tell you that. You are only allowed their "news".

If they keep moving the lazer dot they can distact the public long enough to no longer care or waste their time to associate wasted time with the truth.
Make people think they hate finding the truth, so no one will try to find out why.

>civil war soon
I've been jerking off to the thought of civil war for a few years now, but it's not happening unless serious force is applied by one side.

Things are still too comfy for most people, so unless they are pushed out with force they won't fight.

Sorry lads, looks like we need to follow orders and sign up to have our dick cut off by 2025

I love this particular thought kill tactic.
>muh 2 years no conviction
You think they can take down corruption at this level that fast? You realize he has to transistion into the office. That's not 2 weeks job training. He's running a country. The entire media propaganda machine is against him. If they are planning on taking something this large down it would have to be airtight as it would set precedence. Which is huge. You can't just lock up some level person and hold up a paper with crimes. You don't want to start a revolution by a gaslit public. It's all being trickled out and the pieces line up, and new pieces keep getting added that line up.
You want checkers, they play chess.

Russia...

>notice no Mueller talk
As a matter of fact I did notice that. Not sure if it's because it's too close to the election or if it's Kav/SC related

Good one. I present "recuse".

Attached: IMG_8430.png (1242x2208, 899K)

Voted for Britain to remain part of the EU.

Fuck, wrong thread

And on this one occasion a truly rare feat... Today, and only this one OP was actually not a faggot. Probably a sign the end is near. But yeah op you are correct I've been posting this over and over, it was just about the delay, no one cares apparently, this site is mostly Reddit tier branlets now so it's hard to get a logical idea picked up here.

YES
Can confirm

t. militaryglownigger

>secret pardons
I won't even wade into the argument of whether that is allowed, but if anyone had secretly been pardoned then wouldn't Trump have used that in the last 2 years to fight back?

Trump: "If Obama and Hillary weren't breaking all these laws, why did he have to secretly pardon all these high-level people?"

I think Mueller is 100% deepstate, but pretend for a second he's neutral and the only reason he hasn't been able to indict anyone on the left is because they all got secret pardons, would Trump be blasting that on Twitter?

"Hey everyone, Obama pardoned all the democrats for their crimes, on the condition that they all resist me."

>Does that kind of shilling work?
It may work on eRddit, but they also will fall back on calling you a eRdditor if that basic insult fails to gain traction. Typical share blue tactics.

>you think they can take down...
ZERO ARRESTS.

You are using a bullshit strawman about complete takedown.

I am not complaining that the job isn't 100% finished.

I am complaining because the job is 0% finished.

Do you see the difference?

PS.
What will your excuse be a year from now when there are no democrat arrests?

What will your excuse be in 2020 when Trump isn't even talking about this stuff?
This will all be ignored because new news stories will be coming out.

>just wait
And after two years there is absolutely fucking nothing to show for it.
You are an absolute fucking retard if you don't see how completely fucked the strategy of "just wait years and years and hope something happens"

Trump has taken out 0% of the deepstate, and you're happy about that. I hope you get brutally murdered in a purge

Lucky for you, you don't have to. My source on the first half of the comment which states that it can be done in secret is from justice.gov number 13. I edited it to fit the character count without changing the context. I removed the stuff about the pardon council.
justice.gov/pardon/pardon-information-and-instructions

bump

What will your excuse be when it does? See I can shitpost too.
Imagine being such a sperg brainlet that you think decades of corruption can be unraveled in the public eye with the combined pull of the CIA, the FBI, the DNC, the media, soros all potentially being involved vs basically the military, trump, and the NSA should be done in less than two years.
In a case that would have historical implications that would change the scope of politics for decades. Precedence. You can't just lock up a person who was part of a past administration for corruption, for the first time in history without setting yourself up to get locked up for something after the next election. They already have a pretty narrative set up with the Russia nonsense to make it look like it's to weasel out of crimes by triggering the process
>Mueller is investigating him.
>Must have fired him to save himself.
I know you're just trolling. But it's bumping the thread so I'm responding. We are living in a reality where Soros is funding every aspect of everything happening to destabilize this country, including inciting riots, antifa, rape accusations, and more. Miss me with that muh two years shit.

Attached: IMG_8230.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

>what will your excuse be?
I will admit I was wrong, even though all the evidence pointed to me being right.

You won't have a fucking excuse. There is no evidence to back up your beliefs.

Literally nothing has been done to any of the enemies of the U.S. while general Flynn got the royal screwjob

Trump hired Sessions and Rosenstein who are both 100% deepstate, and they hired Mueller who is 100% deepstate.

After all this time, those traitors still run things.

You are the gayest of faggots, and the dumbest of retards if you can't see what's happening

Two years later Trump has accomplished NOTHING.

HE HAS DONE NOTHING

NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED.

Sorry if you're too schizo to accept reality

Trump is playing to defeat his enemy forever, not to win one newscycle. I think you know this and are cracking, otherwise you're a myopic dipshit.

Crying pondesta faggot?
We are coming for you

>Podesta faggot
Dude, I would fucking celebrate if even one of them got arrested.

Is this what you have to resort to? Because there are no arrests you have to project your disappointment onto someone else?

>be me
>vote for Trump so gov't criminals would get arrested
>only republicans get arrested
See, I'm fucking disappointed and can admit it. You, on the other hand, still live in a world of denial where Trump is actually going to do something

This unironically. No wall. Clinton isn't in jail. The swamp wasn't drained. I'm pretty salty I voted at all.

>reddit faggot thinking anyone cares about his shit post

>Trump is playing the long game
Its called a long con, and those of us who expected Trump to do things are the ones being conned.

Eventually you will be forced to admit that all the things you thought would happen will not be happening.

>wall
Never
>Hillary or any deepstate arrests
Never
>get out of middle East wars
Never
>deport illegals
Trump has already said multiple times that we need more immigrants (meaning he won't be kicking out labor sources)
>homeownership (American dream) for everyone who works hard
Nope

We aren't getting MAGA, and Bannon warned us over a year ago

>salty I voted
I would've ended up in prison if Hillary won, so I voted for the first time ever.

Still glad Hillary lost, but I'm mad that I actually believed electing Trump would accomplish anything more than Hillary not being president.

still worth it, but I don't plan on ever voting for president again, and may never vote in any kind of election.

I believe any real change has to come from hanging enemies in the streets

Entry level Shareblue tactics just make you look like a basic bitch paid troll. Your presence here just validates the whole thing.
You can deflect with the muh two years shit and voter regret. You're just trying to derail. Doesn't change the fact that there's a case that will determine if people can't be tried or not. That's the main message. Not draining the swap shit.

ive never felt quite as surrounded by newfags, boomers, and straightup room-temp iq people until lately on this board. it's gone downhill fast

>entry level shareblue tactics
You are legit schizo if you think everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

>it validates
No, that is schizo talk.
>there was a weird van parked outside, that validates my belief that the gov't is following me

Trump has not done shit, he doesn't flight for shit, and as long as his cult followers believe religiously that Trump is secretly doing everything behind the scenes he won't ever have to actually do something.

>Hillary already had her military tribunal!
>McCain was executed for treason!
>were secretly under martial law!
>Mueller totally works for trump!
This is the schizo shit that has been posted on Jow Forums for the last year...by schizos and shills.

For the last 2 years anyone who didn't believe that schizo BS was labeled a shill. You faggots really deserve the rope for helping sabotage the right.

>he thinks the rape culture thing started with Tosh
>missed entire "Sixth Slave" controversy two years prior

Attached: The Sixth Slave.jpg (2100x1052, 557K)

Maybe I'm in the wrong place to ask about this....but what do we do to fix this shit (deepstate or not) Is there anyway that us regular peeps can do shit? Our system is either broken beyond repair or it's controlled by such a sneaky and powerful entity that we are screwed regardless. Is it time to start moving to Africa and attempt to establish New Rhodesia?
Or is joining they boys in Argentina easier to do?

> didn’t bother to glance at my other posts
I know who you are

Fuck off memeflag. Stop being such a massive pussy and confront others irl on their bullshit is a start

Trump is more than just a figurehead but he's closer to that than most people think. he's the chosen front man for the US military intelligence deep state counter-coup that is currently active, and if you don't know this, you haven't lurked nearly long enough

>fix?
Civil war has been the only way for some time.

We need to start meming it, because normies will need a long time to accept it.

The powers that be are satanic/demonic and will do whatever they need to in order to keep their grip on power. We can't fix that with elections, not even 10 elections.

Even if Trump was magically able to be President for 40 years, the evil powers would remain in control because they haven't been killed.

We literally need to kill our enemies.

Basic as fuck.
>trying to steer off topic via topic dilution - drain the swamp over and over
>questioning my sanity to discredit me - schizo over and over
>calls to violence
>voter regret
>trying to anger troll me
>strawmen - never mentioned those things.
Go ahead and break this down into quotes about how trump is useless that have nothing to do with Gamble v United States. Also deleting posts I see. Cute.
that gained no traction outside of cucking PAX which was a bugfest anyway.

Attached: IMG_8135.jpg (429x571, 58K)

>if you don't know this totally BS conspiracy theory then you need to lurk more
No, I've been here longer than you, and know not to fall for bullshit.

>Mueller is secretly working for Trump!
That theory came from @drawandstrike which was supported by Rex and Wictor, forming a trio of faggots who spread a theory all across Twitter and found a home on Jow Forums

None of their theories have ever come true. They say things which would be exciting if true, and because reality fucking sucks, a lot of people decide to go along for the LARP.

When the "Mueller is /ourguy/" theory lost popular support among conspiracy crowds, along came Q. And Q has been spreading that exact kind of bullshit ever since.

#
As I'm not sure how to reply (very new to these waters) I just copied the format hopefully it works.

I getting that I can confront people in real life. But what does a one-sided argument with a nobody get me? What good does it do for me to write a senator whos already owned by a lobby/deepstate entity. And does meme flag refer to the kek flag? Can we have other flags added in?
Thanks.

I deleted a post where I wished someone would be murdered.

>SC case blah blah
I don't see anything there. Everyone tries to turn everything into somehow being a 12d chess move by Trump but not even one has come true since he became president, so unless you actually have evidence I have to assume it is false like the 1000 that came before it

Shareblue fags on suicide watch

are you serious nigger it was cultural marxism of the highest fucking order. the debacle shifted the overton window significantly. before 2010, telling someone you raped him in CoD or whatever was commonplace. then The Sixth Slave happened, and "rape" was memed into "you can't make jokes about it or use it euphemistically ever" territory. the butterfly effects of this cannot be understated

>using "conspiracy theory" unironically
you brought up a lot of stuff I never mentioned. do you really think Trump, working alone, just happened to cuck the GOP into submission AND beat the Dems, with no outside help or planning or resources? anyone with one eye and half a brain knows that Trump represents a military intelligence counter-coup of our government which has been controlled by intelligence agencies and other powers for decades.

this is uncontroversial for anyone who's been paying attention at all.

Interesting. Do you think it will be like the first American civil war with a separate government being formed and revolving or will it be more like the Spanish civil war where countless factions cause chaos? I'm not a fan of the idea of blood flowing in the streets but I won't deny that seems to be the only way anything ever gets solved. (Mideast as an exception....)

what SHOULD they rule in this case
seems hard