Kill nigs lmao bottom text

I can't do this anymore, friend of mine has to deal with this in his art class, im sick of the forced diversity, the political Correctness, sick of the putting Muslim refugees up in hotels while I have to pay for it because a bag of tortilla chips costs 4.50 now, thanks tariffs, I used to tell myself that I wasn't racist but now I want to join the SS first chance I get, thanks /pol

Attached: IMG_20181003_053540_236~2.jpg (481x490, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>art class

Your friend is a bit gay
>You already know that tho

I'm just waiting for putin to invaded the usa at this point I have vodka for any soviet soldiers that decide to stay

Tell him to ask his teacher, or nearest female figure of authority, how she would keep her man if she didn't have a pussy.

he'll be charged with rape

You are forced to pick liberal arts classes even if going for STEM.

Funny how forced diversity always creates more racists

Shoulda went to a trade school faggot.

> liberal art class
> MUH OBJECTIFICATION
id start drawing characters with big titties and asses and there'd be nothing they could do about it. restricting artistic freedom is fascism and should not be tolerated. your friend needs to grow a set of testicles and tell these ebola coated cunts to fuck off and die.

Dont oversaturate my market

> trades
> being over saturated
are you high?

Excuse me, vagina then.
It's a legitimate question that will set the room on fire. Worth whatever consequences may come. Especially if he can record it.

Everything is a shit test. They all want you to stand up. It's a way to weed out who's a good faggot and who's a man. Shit, even liberal women, including the non-whale ones, want a man to not give in to their bullshit.

not yet

Is this a Sunsetrider thread?

I second this. Less dweebs in my field, less bullshit I deal with, more money I make.

>art class
That even was one of Hitlers early mistakes, I’ll let you know that art in the modern era is all filled with Jews and degenerates.
Hitler had to find that out the hard way.

That's why he later waged war against "degenerate art". He knew how it shapes culture and how it can even destroy it, and with it all the rest of society. He was right again.

I only had one based art instructor he was an old school comic guy only taught precode comics and was anti censorship and hated the new era of diverse\ gay bullshit , he was eventually run out the college by rabid liberals who thought he was too radical and causing problems

>i'm you, but better

Attached: 1525443216490.png (500x621, 79K)

>Art class

Your friend is a fag, ditch him before the cancer spreads.

That's a correct definition of objectification though, it's the same for both men and women. Wonder woman as an example is stupid though. Also i hope this is an elementary school class and not uni lmao.

>it's the same for both men and women.
This, when has there been a poor male superhero?

Yes, in the U.S. at least, fucking spics have overrun construction and driven wages down.

what? You surely are wrong

Why has planned parenthood gotten away with 1.5 BILLION babies killed since 1980......
>muh dead niggers
They are sacrificing babies to MOLECH, an ancient cananite and bablyonian deity of DEATH,
>the jews, Hollywood and politicians world wide worship molech
And in turn are using these babies to become immortal, and demon filled, but they are PUTTING THE BYPRODUCTS, dead used up fetuses , into YOUR food, soda, Pepsi products, Starbucks, Nestle, and so much more..
>dead babies in your vaccines
Good goy take your baby death shot and become GUILTY too!!!

Stop these jews now!! This video has been shadowbanned, instantly demonitized and is pissing off the demon worshiping kikes..

youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

SPREAD THIS PROTEST TO KILLING BABIES FOR A JEWISH DEITY MOLECH

>stem cells COULD be evil also
Not saying they are but I have to look into what this video says
>dan bilzarian gets 200million$ ......shots of pure dead baby juice
NOT UMBILICAL cords like mel said

Attached: cea26d421b30dcd4760097480e79b21ca718c60796c03b1d8fb9c03993f7e7e1.png (1024x1024, 15K)

It's too vague.
How am I supposed to not objectify someone as per that definition?

You're supposed to offer local booze a soldier you want to take mercy on you.
Keep the vodka on hand in case they're running low, but offer a bourbon first.

What makes you think this is an us only problem? This is happening everywhere

>Flat chest justice
Keep doing (((God's Work))), you crazy (((Dimon))).

>Your friend is a bit gay
Wrong, art is of the highest importance, along with religion and science. That's why (((they))) attack these elements with such viciousness.