Just a reminder: statistically speaking most people don't race mix. It goes against their innate sexual preferences...

Just a reminder: statistically speaking most people don't race mix. It goes against their innate sexual preferences. The "mutt" meme is just that - a meme.

Attached: chad_vs_mutt.png (1132x532, 119K)

>just a meme
Well it is true. Most Americans are mutts, but they're mixes of white european phenotypes and not niggers or goblin spics as popularized by the meme.

Nobody really sees a mulatto or mixed hispanic person and thinks of them as white. They only get called white by the (((media))) when politically convenient.

Attached: Kike mutt.png (1200x1200, 72K)

/thread

euromutt master race

Tell that to the neanderthals.

Just kidding user.

fpbp. It's still funny though

Attached: 1513470071234.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

This

Attached: 1538323033055.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

I fucked a black girl when I was drunk once. She was actually pretty cute. It didn’t make me any less angry about coal burners though.

I dont really think mutts are supposed to represent white americans the amerimutt meme represents mixed race people in the US

Honestly the amerimutt meme just reminds me of spics in general

>americope thread

Attached: 12938579182357.jpg (474x439, 23K)

This. There are a lot of fat-assed mexican-american-whatever-the-fuck where I live and they all think they are God's gift to mankind. One thing's for sure; they have a LOT of racial pride.

this is true, spics will unironically btfo the nigs 9 times out of 10

Attached: Black_gets_robbed_and_disrobbed_by_Mexicans.webm (150x240, 863K)

Attached: fight in LA.webm (202x360, 2.45M)

Attached: Mexican_KOs_Black.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Miscegenation wouldn't be an issue if whites had a high birth rate. It would be a good way of jettisoning our lowest quality women from our gene pool.

Like if you have 5 daughters and the ugly fat one burns coal, that isn't really a loss.

If you only have one daughter and she burns coal. your genetic line is permanently destroyed.

not a spic but still funny

Attached: Fight_move_of_the_year_so_far.webm (360x360, 1.68M)

No, I live in Paris. You are wrong.

Everytime I see a spic I just keep thinking about the amerimutt meme

If that’s true, why is South America mongrelized? The whites eventually gave in and bred with the natives.

I've always looked at the mutt meme as an embodiment of the mongrelized america as a whole. Not a representation of individual Americans, who may or may not be mixed.

Fucking dex builds.

>amerimutt
>not an ugly goblin nigger spic
really, REALLY?

yep. the they think they are white- even the super spics with damn near black skin and 0% white DNA... so it works out for us in the long run to import them into black areas.
diversity is absolutely genius with only two major flaws i can see

>only 1% of the population race mixes
>therefore you should ignore these TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who are muttxed race
Really made me think.
There are literally more mutts in America than there are homosexuals.

this triggers the northamerican mutt

Attached: 1530885622334.png (1246x715, 345K)

Lol they conquered and raped the natives you historically illiterate retard

Plenty of mutts in America
Problem is it’s the Spics and nigs that are mutts.
White people in America are white as fuck.

Attached: 6E68A2EF-1BDF-43C7-98FA-DE418C4230B7.png (960x960, 310K)

Have you seen Americans?

Attached: donald disgusted.jpg (225x225, 7K)

because the spanish didn't think long term and only though short term so they only sent men to americo

a mix of europeans can't really be considered mutt, though, they're the same race with some slight differences, like darwin's finches
a person can only be called a mutt when he's composed of different races, like 90% of latin americans

I actually think the mutt meme is pretty useful. Because it's actually more about demographics than race mixing, I think it can be used as a good motivator for americlaps to kick the immigrants out.

The ''white as fuck'' americans are a minority and most of them are senile. If you look at the old guys, like the boomer generation, it's all basically white people.
If you look at newborns, you barely see any whites and the only ''whites'' you do see are mixed race with at least 10% black or spic genes.

True dat. Most European Monarchs and royalty were mixed race. A lot of nobility too, while peasants were the purest.

It's a good meme because it plays on the insecurities of people who are mix race.
If you are an American and you are white, there is no reason to be upset by someone pointing out that there are other Americans who are mixed freaks. It's only when you are 90% or less white when you start getting butthurt and defensive about it.
The mutt meme hurts if you are a mutt. It should hurt. People should be disgusted by race mixing and people should be ashamed of being mutts.

ard ▼ Settings Home
Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect
Quiz: Which of These Marijuana Strain Names Are Real and Which Are Fake?
Civilized

No new posts

...Anonymous (ID: wurIgEYV)
10/03/18(Wed)11:21:31 No.187921074
PRRI-2016-Religion-Vote.jpg
91 KB JPG
The CIA is poisoning the entire western hemispherr with aluminum via chemtrails.
supposedly, aluminum when inhaled by the human body, erodes the VMAT2 (The God Gene) which is to do with the part of your brain that is abstract. the eradication of which would leave a person totally material and unable to think outside the box. literally.
(A slave population).
so instead of things like faith, honesty, trustworthiness and respect being a persons way of life, it becomes about money, sex and image.

this has been done with a high level concerted effort not only through chemtrails (which contain highlevels of barium and aluminum) but also through VACCINES which have been directly correlated with autism (mercurcy and aluminum doses into the blood which erode the VMAT2 brain and make one so unable to deal with others on a spiritual or emotional level, that they are labeled as "autistic").

atheists are literally braindamaged CIA zombies and autists.

Attached: 27657e4e54342be3ea314880d22b4bbb.jpg (450x408, 38K)

It's just another attack on whites by (((fellow white people))) to demoralize us. Personally, I get a laugh out of it.

>Dungeon Master: A drunkard approaches you on the sidewalk looking for a fight, what do you do?
>Me: Swing around like a stripper and knock him out
>*rolls a 10*

"White" Americans have significant negro, beaner, injun and italian admixture. Just look at some of the shit that passes as white in muttland and compare it with natives from Germany, Ireland, Norway etc.

>the meth head shuffle

>t. 51% European

I'm the classic german/irish/english Midwestern Mutt. I'd much rather be a mutt than be 100% english, 100% german, or 100% irish. Europoors are jealous of our hybrid vigor. It's one of the reasons why the U.S. became such a powerful country.

Holy fuck, I was wondering why people were becoming fedoras. Even people in religious families eventually became fedoras. This explains everything. Is this the final redpill?

This sounds like hate speech my Canadain friend. i should inform your local constable about this

I haven't seen a canadian that looks white since the late 80s. Fuck off leaf.

Whiter than you Mohammed

Attached: mutt.jpg (799x799, 91K)

>goes against their innate sexual preference
My only sexual preference is big ol tiddys and your mouth you fucking faggot
Tell me what is special about being white to the human condition and how your actions are justified? What does it matter when crispr exists?

Americans are still mutts, just not as mexican or nigger as some people make them out to be.

I lost a lot of faith when I was younger. I'm not sure if I was breathing in aluminum, but many personal deodorants and household deodorants have aluminum in it, specifically the aerosol types. Check labels user. May you walk with the lord