Roasties never change

this girl goes out on tinder dates almost every night and gets drunk and usually fucks them on the first or second date and now she posts this.

but no, it's victim blaming to suggest a lifestyle or behavioral change. if you claim you've been raped 3 times by 3 different people then you probably need to do some heavy introspection.

Attached: wtf.jpg (588x411, 81K)

Weird how whenever Chad leaves it becomes rape. She wasn’t claiming it was rape when Chad was fucking her brains out!

Attached: regret_not_rape.png (690x788, 10K)

>you probably need to do some heavy introspection.
I agree.
Raped once by one guy.... That is one story. Raped multiple times by different men, one would have to ask them selve's what am I doing wrong. Or what indicators am I missing.

Women should never be held responsible for their actions. #believewomen

she's always lamenting about how she'll be alone forever so i'm pretty sure it is regret when the guy finds out she's psycho and chooses not to date her. i know i'd regret fucking her so i can't imagine how many men she's "raped".

these little mini-essays are american folk literature

the fucking vanity of women, they go on endlessly about their victimhood, especially when they dont want to be painted as just common sluts
can't be that they are just that, common sluts, oh no, they're a princess, they are special. ok whatever.

Guilt will do that to a thot. Fishing for sympathy because of things she has done. You have these games when she wants to emotionally blackmail a lad, one she's cheated on or just one she hasn't met yet but fears will instantly discover she's promiscuous.

So her friends and family were shit, or knew her well enough to call her a liar about such things? Hm.

she's the most annoying person i've ever met. the kind of person who is only focused on herself. she would interrupt conversations to tell people about her new tinder date last night and they fucked right away and would walk around singing extremely loud. every other girl hated her.

>thot not taking responsibility for her own actions
>more news at 11

>t. the second rapist

and that's what its all about, no responsibility but to their own whims. whatever fanciful thing they dream up should just be reality and reality should then bend to them. this isn't equality, because its expected that men, well, 'man up' and accept reality. therefore, women should, woman up, and accept reality and the responsibilities that comes with it. its just life sugar tits, get over it.

In all the cuntfusion females tend to have when it comes to sex, have they ever thought that perhaps the male has standards too and they may not be god’s gift to humanity as they believe? I mean they understand the concept of understanding the other person’s mind because they often tell males to do this exact thing! But have they thought about how an “equal” world should also have “equal” contribution in that regard as well?

This is rhetorical. It’s obvious there is no equality and it’s obvious feminism is just an attempt to usurp male power and to dominate them. There is no genuine push for equality in this world outside of the few who adhere to tradition and keep to themselves. Every attempt by everyone to “progress to an equal state” is simply a selfish power play that you as an individual should stop if you don’t want the short end of the stick.

I trust the violent dictators more than the soft spoken parade politicians because at least they make their motives obvious honourably.

/thread

This made me laugh for some reason, the thought of these things being in a museum 200 years from now is joyous.

Most anons know nothing about sex.

aaaaannnd, they "never lie". Deadly combination.

she gave me a ride home one time after we had been out drinking (yes, she drives drunk all the time too) and tried to hook up with me but i turned her down because she kind of looks like ms. piggy

Thinking: should I go to the police.
Last time a grill, complete stranger, grabbed me by surprise was the 7th September at pic related night club on the dance floor.
Time before was while I was at the bar in a biker venue with an excellent cover band at a social club in mid May. two serious stranger on stranger sexual 'assaults' (I fucking love it) should be investigated, right.
Of course it's all nonesense. I'd pay them to do it again but maybe that's a symptom of my profound PTSD?
I'M A VICTIM AND NOBODY CARE BECAUSE I'M A WASP. Waaah! Waaa!
Maybe I should wait to see if either grill gets rich first. Give it twenty years before coming forwards?

Attached: IMG_7117.jpg (4032x3024, 1.03M)

>gets fucked
>wants to do it again
>then wants to do it again
>”Did I get raped tho?
Are we in hell?

>Are we in hell?

yes user. yes we are.

Checked

Spread user's pic related, post it everywhere.

Roasties need to be removed from society.

Attached: 1538584622185.jpg (1280x1804, 389K)

Is anyone else on here beginning to think that most rape or sexual assault claims are bogus these days. I find myself rolling my eyes now whenever I here a girl complain about how they were raped whether it be legitimate or like with op's pic they just regret it and make the whole thing up.

I unironically fully agree, but we also need to revoke all their rights.

I hope to god my theory is right that Jow Forums memes slowly trickle down into mainstream. which means sometime in the future, this post, which is probably exclusive to whispers on Jow Forums rn, will eventually become a mainstream mantra

Attached: IMG_1169.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Attached: 1538416186881.jpg (888x499, 173K)

Why do woman act like taking a dick for 5 minutes is the worst thing that could possibly happen?
Christ I hate woman so much

You read the truthful way that women feel when they abuse their body with worthless “sex” (read: mutual masturbation with no chance at conception) and marvel at the fact that they were the ones that wanted sexual freedom. They need to be brought back under the thumb for everyone's sake.

they have nothing else to complain about

Attached: 1535448617202.png (693x654, 337K)

XD

Attached: IMG_0543.png (472x638, 315K)

Women think it's rape if the guy gets fat 20 years after he fucked her

top kek

Yes, you should be investigated for assaulting those strumpets.

Attached: 1526431970259.png (700x1009, 982K)

> fool me once
How do you get raped 3 times???

Attached: 1537300757115.png (560x675, 483K)

it happens, i hear liberals using the describing right wing stuff as "degenerate" on occasion lately. warms my heart

Roasties are a plague

>Roasties are a plague

They are mostly childless, and as the old saying goes "The devil makes use of idle hands".

She is jewish

BY THE SAME PERSON???

Not every male who inserts his dick into a vagina is automatically better than you, you know.

>i didn't do the right thing because it wasn't convenient
boo fuckin hoo

>it wasn't THAT bad
Go ahead, try and tell me that she didn't enjoy being raped.

You should really tell her that instead of larping about it to pol. We already know that women are children, we don't need you to remind us