5000 Years

5000 years of human evolution.
5000 years without the need for mental health medication.
Why am I seeing these things on facebook?
Is it game over?

Attached: 1538523986566.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Humans need conflict, without external conflict we create an internal one.

i've never thought about it like that but i think this is pretty true.

We're finding out that people cannot be stuck in office jobs with meaningless lives. Welcome to the reality of modern living. It is boring as hell.

Deep, yet true

Depression? Lol just cut out carbs, sugar, and start fucking lifting. Can a doctor just prescribe this simple advice?

Attached: 1508351531434.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Yep. Men are born to fight, to conquer, at every level.

Attached: 1537995609420.jpg (900x585, 428K)

End the Stigma
Let's talk about Ligma

Ligma?

Turns out, humans might not actually thrive in the modern wage-slave world without wanting to die. Instead of fixing the problem, we just get high and try to push away the bad thoughts

I suppose the price of existence is eternal warfare; I don't want to take pills.

yup

I was pegged as ADHD and prescribed ritalin when i was in kindergarden, and later given adderall in high school. I stopped taking it all around the time i graduated. that shit is basically meth and building an industry out of prescribing it to children is a huge fucking mistake.

Which is why the majority of video game players are men.

Attached: boringasfuck.png (500x563, 511K)

Psychiatry was originally used to cover up child abuse.

seriously this... wtf is wrong with deez lazy muh'fugguz

>mistake
working EXACTLY as intended goy

daily reminder that this one plant can replace every single prescription drug on this planet

Attached: huge-moby-dick-cannabis-bud-cola.jpg (810x1080, 160K)

daily reminder that this one plant can replace every single prescription drug on this planet

Attached: redpill.jpg (327x499, 20K)

LIGMA BALLS BITCH XXXDDDDD

This
And no, doctors are just drug peddlers pushing the latest pharmaceutical product to the masses. Most of them don't even take what they prescribe and never would.

Attached: 1538449314537.jpg (243x251, 7K)

daily reminder that this one anime can replace every single prescription drug on this planet

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 9.11.24 PM.png (362x187, 104K)

>daily reminder that this one plan can replace every single prescription drug on this planet

Attached: qanon.jpg (900x900, 27K)

>5000 years of human evolution.

Attached: Intelligent software.png (498x758, 297K)

>5000 years of human evolution.
>evolution

Are you saying bad mental health was non existent the last 5000 years?

You may be on to something, user.

It doesn't help my asthma, never actually sets it off either. Inhalers should be otc though.

It's not an accident, my Canadian friend, it's all by design. For decades mental illness and things like "depression" have been glorified by the mainstream media, I'd pin point the major cultural shift where this began to have taken place most majorly in the 1990's.

With the death of punk, new wave, happy 80's pop songs, the 90's worked to usher in a glorification of self loathing and misery via grunge, the anti-fashion sentiment that went along with it, and rebellion. It became "cool" to be depressed, it became "cool" to be a miserable piece of shit with no self-esteem and that was the beginning of the end.

That cultural influence, coupled by plastics, bpa's, onions and processed foods, and the shit in the water that is turning the frogs gay - it's all part of the plan.

This is true, this japanimation gets me worked up into a frothing rage similar to being black-out drunk.

fuck you!

Attached: specialbitchesunit.gif (390x259, 982K)

People didnt have to put up with as much mental shit as we do now.

>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

People who needs to take pills to “feel better” are without question extremely mentally weak. It’s quite sad that they’d rather shove pills in their mouth than do some actual work on themselves to improve their mental health.

I get what seems like a constant adrenaline dump if I'm not on my meds. Feels good but ends up with me thinking I'm God and doing dangerous/illegal shit. The only thing that does anything to stop it are the jew pills.

5000 YEARS OF IDIOCRACY

Attached: ted_on_society.png (600x600, 52K)

No shit. We live in a society where announcing you're the other gender, taking hormones to permanently fuck up your endocrine system, and castrating yourself via chopping your fucking dick off, replacing it with a wound that losely resembles a vagina is not only good, but encouraged.

This society is COMPLETELY lost. No virtues remain anywhere, and it's only going to get worse.

That plant can't fix my pituitary tumor you faggot.

yeah, but it was still a thing.

dry fasting can fix your pituitary tumor

you mean drug

Aaron?? Is that you?? Posting from beyond the grave??

>Without the need for mental health medication
People used to kill, fuck, and eat eachother. In that order. You know that, right?

We've never been inundated with such compious amounts of unnatural stimuli.

This. Western liberalism is constant 100% gaslighting.
>niggers are intellectually equal and every single of you 90% of racist people is the only one who still can't see it
>there are absolutely no differences between the behavior of men and women
>... and the remaining 64 genders
>although all of them are absolutely unique
>jews have nothing to do with any of that
>yet if you oppose legalisation of pedophilia you probably are a nazi who hates jews

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

n...no??

The struggle of life, and the opportunities said struggle bares in victory, is what drives humanity
We have reached the apex of excess, there is an over-abundance of everything, but no room to breathe, and no gaps to fill, things to improve, days to gain

Attached: 1514738679784.png (750x564, 370K)

This.

Anyone who doesn't see it isn't in the "majority" thus has no perception of what a real average life is like for a wage slavey with little to no family or friends

Attached: 1536622745558.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Oy vey! The Goyim aren't taking our Jew pills! Without those, we can't turn them into soulless zombies we can control... uh... uh... uh....

End the stigma!

Sad but true. It can’t go on much longer like this before western civ collapses.

SOunds like you have an overactive amygdala. If you live in a city get out. All the strangers are prompting threat responses in your brain.

Forgot to mention that the same goes for beer

Anyone who can't get their hands on some pills or weed via fake autism and "developed symptoms" simply drinks themselves to death.

Attached: 8578587786.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>same post
>2 ids
>42 seconds apart

>facebook
there's your problem

Attached: CCCCD302-739A-49CB-B7F9-8B359F862C71.jpg (600x600, 50K)

More true than you think. My father is a doctor and he always tells us to stay away from them unless it is absolutely necessary. 90% of diseases can be healed by tea and resting, not necessary to stuff fucking drugs inside of you

name of it

But what about naturally accusing salts like Lithium that's also store bought at $8.00 a bottle - pharma companies don't like that price much

Exactly. I swear, now that we aren't running around trying not to starve or be mailed by saver tooth tigers, we replace our fear of death with petty crap. That's why people get so depressed, they internally convince themselves that not having the newest I phone or failing a test = failure at life. Then since they feel that they have failed at life they go into a depression and eventually off themselves.

pharmageddon
book
look it up

You have to understand that in those 5000 years, humans rarely lived past their 40s. But this is probably the real reason

They deal with morons all day everyday. People who think it's a burden to have to eat a pill, let alone do anything else.

i was just reading his manifesto the other day. comfy stuff desu.

boku no pico

Exactly, and also why war movies/games/books/legends ect are so popular in modern society - we lack it in our real lives. We have to have some "hero" to look up to rather than ascend to becoming the hero.

I lift and eat sugar pretty sparingly but am still miserable.

>muh holy herb!
get out of here pothead

It cant replace adderall.. if I smoke weed I get all sleepy but if I take adderall I get all geeked up. With a much better high than if I did coke or meth