I'm fucking S C R E A M I N G XD

I'm fucking S C R E A M I N G XD

The Democrats are going to DRAG THE FUCK out of the Republicunts this November

Attached: Capture.png (604x584, 224K)

young people don't vote, and half of them will be too stoned to drive

the whole clap emote after every word meme is getting so cringe

YASS QUEEN FUCKING SLAY

why do they keep clapping after every word? Do they think they sound more american if they do that?

Jesus christ.

It would actually come across as being very condescending. IMHO!

Memes aside, they do it to sound like they're aggressively explaining something to a four-year-old. Really great way to get sympathize with you, I know.

Anyone notice they used the same exact attack strategy on Trump as they're using on Kavanaugh? Interesting because it didn't work on Trump.

>accuse them of crimes
>they angrily deny it
>say they're unfit for their position because they're UNHINGED
>repeat

Is this really all they have?

Attached: 1527040408757.png (729x638, 154K)

53-47

Attached: heres-johnny.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Niggers can't properly display how loud and annoying they are via text, so they started to add pictographs. It caught on with the types of people would regularly associate with niggers. Now here we are.

People (clap) who (clap) do (clap) this (clap) are (clap) mentally (clap) niggers (clap)

What bothers me is that it seems to actually be working for the time being

CLAP

This. I hated it when people started using and it keeps getting worse and more retarded

Many states have been enabled to be pot head lazy shits who can’t cope out of hopelessness. After Hillary and Bernie lost they became 200% demoralized. It’s sad as fuck that they fell for Jewcrat lies.

CLAPPING EMOJI
BOTTOM TEXT
NEGROS RISE UP

Damn, these real tweets lately from The Democrats and Avenatti are ridiculously childish.

Attached: 1538549692823.jpg (800x450, 327K)

>text message bae
>drop loads of clap signs and 100s
>drop an eggplant in it
>bae starts hitting back in less then fity seconds

Attached: 1536887143738.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

> too stoned to drive
impossible

>Kavanaugh defends himself from baseless accusations in a fiery display of emotion
HE'S UNFIT TO BE A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, DOESN'T HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT
>Kavanaugh dispassionately denies allegations
WHAT A SOCIOPATH HE'S ACCUSED OF BEING A RAPIST AND HE ACTS LIKE IT'S NOTHING, THAT'S THE MARK OF A MAN WHO'S RAPED HIS WHOLE LIFE

... with Jews you lose, man

it's how nigger talk. when niggers get mad they can't just raise their voices (although they get louder than most lawnmowers when they really get riled up), they clap because they think everyone is just as retarded as themselves and thus try to grab your attention with loud noises since it works on their kin.

Niggers' abstract thinking is so stunted that 90% of their communication is nonverbal because having to process words is so fucking difficult for a race to which written language is not naturally occurring. Highly animated body movement and wild, primitive gesticulations is the primary form of nigger communication

tl;dr bix *clap* nood