Why do Slavs hate each other so much?

Why do Slavs hate each other so much?

Yeah Westerners have been murdering each other for centuries... no millenia... but we did it only for fun, not because we really hate each other.

Attached: maidan.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>but we did it only for fun, not because we really hate each other.
this is when the turk behind the flag is revealed

Attached: 1538432202231.gif (210x206, 325K)

war was like a sport during medevil times, especially in europe

you can't compare that to the hatred poles, ukrainians and russians have for each other

Do we?

If I get muh Lviv back, and Russia admits communism was shit, we can invite them to the secret cool slav club

>war was like a sport during medevil times
oh ya, please tell me about old times, how was the 30 yrs war sport for you? where 8million germans died.

Well, Russian commies made Poland into an almost third world country by murdering their intellectual elite and aristocracy.
We hate each other politically, but personally I get along very well with all other slavs. Even Ukrainians, who should get the fuck out of Poland. Bulgarians and Croats are the most based.

Well honestly it's because of muh territory claims and because mentally we are still in medieval times.

>Czechs: willing dicklickers for Germans
>Poles: mega kike shekelmasters, ultimate Polish directive: if you do not steal, you are stealing from your family
>Slovaks: America is better, Austria is nicer, Kazakhstan is preferable; the great Slovak chav and the babylonian Slovak bitch know nothing of patriotism or possess even the slightest semblance of loyalty
>Belorussians: Russian cockwhores
>Ukrainians: h*hols, the detailed list is too long
>Russians: not full Slavs, 25% finngol, 25% g*rman, 25% Chechens, 100% fetal alcohol syndrome mutts
>Croats: the original racetraitor
>Serbs: weaklings
>Slovenes: they won't even play with us, they just sit with sticks up their assess in the Germanic sandbox

t. Bosnian-Bulgarian

Governments have their disputes, but we mostly get along with each other quite well.

This. We like shitposting, but otherwise we hate only fags and kebab. Not each other.

>secret cool slav club
russians are the only real slavs
you are nemtzi (also central europe doesn't exist)

>Russians
>land of Tatars, Jews, alcoholics, Evgenia, and other people with fucked up eyes
>real Slavs

the russians at the very least try to have some slavic belonging, and "unite" us in some pan-slavic ideology

the west slavs do not do that at all. if anything they hate being slav (what with using the latin alphabet, being catholicks, and so on)

because the niggers of slavs(serbs and russians) create shitshows that are not reversable

Because many slavs (like poles or croatians) are cucks

essentially this

It keeps us sharp.
Look at western europe ,few decades of no war and they lost all survival instincts they had.

Why do all Germanic nations like Denmark, and Austria hate Germany?

For that matter, why all Frenchmen, Spain, Italy, baltics, really all Europeans hate germany?

30 years war was not medieval.

You foken killed thousands of British in minutes at the Somme

>not because we really hate each other
If you are a german and don't hate the french, you aren't german.
I want the french people and their culture to survive, that doesn't mean I don't hate their guts. Same for the eternal anglo.

Attached: 1536599249724.jpg (521x728, 114K)

>poles super Slav
Nah Russian/Ukrainian master race. No degenerate weak nations here sorry friend