WHEN DOES THIS FUCKING RIDE END?????????????

Attached: riding.jpg (506x823, 97K)

Powerful and brave. Get with the times, faggot.

WHY DO YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS THAT DO NOT AFFECT YOU???????????????????????

So brave.

we live in hell

>the state of society doesn't effect the people who live in the society

The overall degeneration of society affects us all.

A degrading society doesn't effect those living in it?

It clearly affects us the same way a nigger being called nigger afects the nigger.

This is like blackface

Hell is real. God hates fags.
Also
>tfw I'm not allowed to take T as an actual male but this creature gets to take it
Pure Judaism.

Fucking do something about it yourself you fucking burger. Don't you have hooliganism over there or what? When some degenerate fuckup tries to pull this shit over here we kick their fucking teeth in.

obvious bait, you're seething inside

>"""men""" having babies doesn't affect me
yes it does, we don't live in the atomized bubble you lolbertarians claim we exist in. norms keep societies stable

Subhuman scum. Hopefully the steroids cause pregnancy complications... The kids life would be fucked up beyond belief with mentally I'll parents like that.

Attached: 43080699_1101710386660993_7257892661724446720_o.jpg (1429x1415, 187K)

>WHEN DOES THIS FUCKING RIDE END
in about a month for that poor kid

I want to complain that no one has still affected that thing with a bullet

If something like this happened in the old testament, this abomination would be stoned to death.

excuse me but this brave transman is attempting to secure the future existence of the white race and you are attempting to stop this beautiful thing, how dare you, how absolutely dare you

Attached: 1499047051930.jpg (826x506, 41K)

Um

Good for her

Don't despair, the future has no seat for degeneracy at its bountiful table. Spring will come again, though we may only be entering winter. We will prevail, look forward to what we will have, to what we could be. Find the resolve within you to push on. Best of luck brothers.

I want to wake from this nightmare.

That child is going to be fucked.

>you're seething inside
I didn't make a thread about it, cunt.

>>tfw I'm not allowed to take T as an actual male but this creature gets to take it
T and HGH are literally the fountain of youth, of course Jews don't want Aryans to have access to them.

>identify as female
>then 'transition' to male
>get to take T

if that moron is taking testosterone during a pregnancy his kid is gonna be fucked

disgusting

Attached: ! 5uy46u436u64u.png (1367x775, 445K)

what the fuck is going on, up is down, down is up, slavery is freedom, love is degeneracy, somebody get me off this ride

Attached: 1531847231673.jpg (700x713, 143K)

>so proud to have a Scorpio baby
>being this Zodiacist

Attached: TRIGGERED.png (391x362, 343K)

Holy FUCK you people whine a lot.

their child is doomed to moloch worship

This feel has only just begun lads. Keep your head up for this wild ride.

Attached: DTPEzLlU8AAIukR.jpg (841x797, 76K)

we have actual police here br0

and tax payers will pay for its meaningless life

its ok to be scorpio, we are the sun sign of peace

that kid is gonna kill his fucking mom though

Attached: 1533858034678.png (500x871, 434K)

It's always nice to see white, traditional couple having children. I'm assuming the father is white that is.

So brave of her - even while LARPing as a man, she fulfilled her biological duty.

No this is just the Berenstain timeline.
Trump(Titor) is trying to get us back to something resembling the Orignal Berenstein timeline, but we can never go back to the same one. This one gets dark. But we are soon jumping

>browses tranny stuff all day
>surprised when he sees tranny stuff

You guys are retarded. The only time I ever hear about any tranny shit is straight from sites like Jow Forums, because they are the ones obsessed with it.

You guys are just fucking degenerates that secretly like trannies.

i feel bad for that kid. his life is fucked from the start.

Well played leaf. Well played.

Attached: 12D8017C-50BE-4DFD-9E41-7B0B449AC70B.jpg (774x565, 63K)

Attached: 1537327046447.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Chad gas pumper vs virgin mother

>Jow Forumsack posts thread talking about degeneracy for us to banter about
are you new here, cunt?

So she lopped her tits off and now she is preggers.
Will her tits grow back in? Or is enough mammary tissue destroyed that she will keep her pancakes?

i don't see anything wrong with that picture.
did anything blow up? no? so what's the problem

Already misgendering that fetus, or bundle of cells, I don't know what (((they))) find acceptable to describe a future human being.

How does that thing get the dick but I cannot get a woman.

I fucking hate women and men who fuck ugly girls.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>transgender "man"
>pregnant
>child will think its mother is a dude.
>Men can now have babies
>this isn't funny anymore STAHP

>deranged sexually obsessed psychopaths raising children to be horribly damaged mad scientist projects doesn't affect you
SHUT THE FUCK UP, CENTRIST

Attached: 1521943442695.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

Nigga this shit wasn’t acceptable even 50 years ago

congrats bro

>muh why do you care about anything
>muh what does it matter
grow up and stop being selfish. tolerance is an excuse for narcissism

he wasn't serious cmon br0...

Possibly literally.

Attached: 8869CDC9-552A-45F6-A445-7D380EB6F5DF.jpg (600x503, 49K)

child abuse

kek'd

Some of the goyim will actually follow the alt-left

implying we live in a society

>baby boy
did that HE just assume the child's GENDER?!

Attached: 1359119001458.jpg (589x852, 146K)

we get to kill them at some point right

Father is Central American

Wow !!! Nice !! Giving birth to your very own personal rape baby. Where the fuck is DSS ?

When DOTR becomes a reality. Or do you want this as your future?

Attached: FAGS1.jpg (571x876, 113K)

When a 50-year old man identifying as a hermaphrodite toddler fucks an immortal quantumsexual and.gives birth to a mongolian God.

With all that testosterone he will be the ultimate chad

thats a pretty gay meme to have saved dude. straight up gay idc if its based u fucking faggot leaf.

These are the types of sacrifices we as a society have to make to achieve a Catgirl Revolution.

It is right around the corner. Don't lose your focus now.

Attached: edd.png (1128x1200, 1.29M)

WAT

Why would a roastie turn herself into a man if the end result is just being a fucking basedboy that would be a bullied incel if it didn't have a biological pussy?

kill all communists

All of the nigger leftie shills in this thread are astonishing. How can you not be disgusted by this freak of nature

Would a woman like this (taking steroids) give birth to a giga-chad?

this is insanely retarded. 10Xing any hormone is a recipe for disaster. enjoy death

Germany lol, no wonder we beat you in the war.
Now the Jew have bred you out with niggers and sand niggers

Have a friend who's a trans-man, he thinks this type of shit is sick and is the #1 reason why he got a hysterectomy. He doesn't think people like this are actually trans, just larpers.

>WE
>LIVE
>IN
>A
>SOCIETY

we live in a society

>T and HGH are literally the fountain of youth
Dude no. Medfag here, higher T levels are linked to shorter lifespans.

>inb4 hurr fake jewish research

it's extra sad to see women try and become men

like what the fuck are you doing, just go back to normal and adjust your thinking

gender dysphoria is demonic possession. all "dysphoria" is demonic possession

if you are fucking depressed blame the demons because they're just doing it to you because they hate you and feel that way all the time

Is that how the Emperor in WH40K was born?

Is that what I said? Try again.

A single atom on the edge of our observable universe 40+ billion light years away from here affects you through tiny gravitational and electromagnetic disturbances it produces(which is called quantum fluctuations)
Yet a human being unnknowingly(?) spreading propaganda reinforcing the normalization of destruction of a natural structure of society doesnt affect you?

what kind of problems will the hormone fuckery cause, medical anons?

When you end it, user.

When you end it.

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 9K)

Son, you came out of daddy's pussy.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 141K)

>we beat you in the war
>britbong flag

Attached: 1439851713_doubt.jpg (536x800, 62K)

Attached: WeLiveInASociety1.jpg (720x617, 35K)

>literally no retort
kill yourself, your stupidity brings down the board

This is why we should never have conceded gay marriage.
We need to make gay marriage illegal again so that they keep fighting on that front instead of pushing it further down to the pits of hell.

trangender basedboy

Attached: Hitler_rave.gif (500x500, 397K)

>A single atom on the edge of our observable universe 40+ billion light years away from here affects you through tiny gravitational and electromagnetic disturbances it produces(which is called quantum fluctuations)
oh fuck you can't be spoken to you can you

that's a girl's butthole though

Oust them to a remote island to live in isolation away from the outside, then it won't affect anything.

i know i died awhile back because i see this and i feel no emotion towards it. I'm literally unfazed. Only someone dead could be so dead inside

Gender dysphoria isn't real. It's just depression, mixed with sexual dysfunction.

Why would anyone want the ride to end though? Someone has to be the-literal-NPC in our lives.

everyday is a new american blockbuster can't stop laughing at that race of freaks senpai

Attached: 1514029879457.png (286x241, 48K)

>ywn be sleezecore
why live

Attached: D8926E85-4300-473A-83AB-F50CE01F2631.jpg (297x387, 63K)

That's a disengenious statement to make , correlation doesn't equal causation. Men , especially high test men are more risk taking and more confident so obviously statistically they will die earlier over any large sampe size

>Don't complain about pedophile parents raping, murdering and eating their babies, it does not affect you
Just how dumb are you?