Have you ever raped or sexually assaulted a woman?

Have you ever raped or sexually assaulted a woman?

Be honest.

Attached: 1538425503766.jpg (1439x787, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/congressman-details-robert-muellers-reported-excessive-drinking-during-the-work-day-call-for-fbi-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'm not a raper

100% unequivocally no

I have...
tell ur mum I'm sorry

Attached: 1538373688135.jpg (960x540, 104K)

I've been sexually assaulted by a woman

i too am not a raper, me2 also.

wtf .. she looked like THAT?!?

Attached: 1538571440137.jpg (717x717, 86K)

no. worst I ever did was miss read when I could ask someone out.

Ive pinched an ass or two but no rape

Nope.

women cant sexually assault men u fucking dickhead

Naw, I'm white.

same! but nothing bad, but it would count

why are you not in prison right now? pinching "an ass" is sexual assault still bro.

No but I was molested by one. So I decided to start lifting.

ive been sexually harassed by a woman that would touch me often and later i found out she had an STD. she was old and ugly and i knew it would fuck up my workplace so it wasnt welcome

Many years ago during Senior Week of high school I was raped by a fat girl. Worst time ever!

no. I have sex with men.

Having your titty fondled in high school isn't rape or even sexual assault. Women want to project being just as strong as men, yet apparently they are traumatized for life by such inconsequential things.

never
i've had many chances and i'm big enough to cripple, but that's not the way I like having sex

I've only ever been harassed by a woman. Literally tried to push me against a wall and grab my cock. The same woman also got on top of me when i was black out drunk. Thank god i couldn't get hard.
Also before anyone says anything: She was like 2/10 tier

pic related, happens every day on America's college campuses. Half the time, the participants/victims don't even know they've assaulted/been assaulted

Woops, pic related

Attached: SSA.png (619x234, 28K)

Not sure if what I did counts. I/she don’t think so but her friend keeps saying it does and has tried to convince her to come after me...

>implying anyone on here has touched a woman

>yet apparently they are traumatized for life by such inconsequential things.

oh yea, how about some dude insert some fingers in your butt, u won't tramatize?

Some guy I know orally raped a disabled family member when he was 14 and she was 6 or 7. Non verbal and on the spectrum. He said she still wears diapers and is like 13 now. Very sad. He feels guilty about it to this day.

>be me
>18
>pregaming with friend's friend
>go to some shit tier frat
>black out
>get kicked out at some point for grabbing some girls ass
>wake up next morning phone blowing up
Guess I can never be on the public stage ever. Fuck alcohol btw, pheni+amphs is a much better way to loosen up. You get more social without losing control.

I was molested

Squeezed girls butts at parties. Does that count?

you cannot rape property, man.

Yea. I learned recently that the US is not even in the top 10 of rapiest nations. Canada is at number 7.
So I'm trying to help out our rape culture before the US is entirely considered a bunch of pussies. I like to take pictures of them crying after and save it.

also I'm not a normie whatsoever I only got in on this because a normie in my class felt sorry for me being so lonely or some shit, fucking backfired on him tho

Definitely not.

She is so fucking ugly it's unreal. Even if he was a rapist I doubt he'd ever go near that.

Sadly.... no. A woman wouls never want me this badly. Plus she would have to roofie me. And i would file rape charges in this case because i wouldnt be awake to enjoy it.
In other words. In reality its nearly impossible for a female to rape a male

I can honestly say I have never once done anything inappropriate with a woman but I have had one make fake allegations against me after I broke up with her.

i got drunk one time and tried to make the move on a chick i thought was interested but she rejected me. since then i know to behave better and that bitches cannot be trusted. there was a time when fun and mistakes were allowed. so the answer is NO, but borderline did

Attached: 347_161128111747_1.png.jpg (1360x768, 770K)

so if you stuck your dick in my bookbag, I couldn't do anything? what if I snapped it shut on your dick, who's at fault then?

I went to school with I guy who used to get off on raping grapefruits

I grabbed my older sister's tit while she slept once. I was going through puberty and wanted to know what one felt like.

she offers you something for sex, then doesn't give the something, you got raped, per woman logic

phenibut and amphetamines? Nah mate, you're just 100% pretentious and annoying at that point

I haven't even held hands with one since middle School.

i'm not paying you for the snatchel hoss, and i won't charge you for the cum i leave behind...this time.

one time I took a legit solid juicy shit in a public place behind some bushes....

I still feel guilty to this day.

I often wonder about that shit and what happened to it...

Looking at these pictures I'm almost 100% certain if anything did happen, it was Kav and his bro teasing this bitch for being an uggo and crashing the party without being invited. She probably held a grudge all these years and then made up the story.

false
You can't rape your own property.

I'm calling up Angela Merkel to prove that theory incorrect

Just some "accidental" brush against butt and booby...

if kavvy raped that whore right now i'd still vote to confirm because the republic comes before that kunt's kun'ts fifis

yes lol

When I was around 6 or so a much older girl lured me into a stairwell, pushed me down and got on top. I had no idea what was going on, but it was scary. Another older girl, a friend, heard was was going on and ran her off.

Crazy hungry bitches I swear.

jesus christ, how the hell is this a lol-moment for you?

No, but was accused of it by a friend. His sister moved to where we were staying and I had just broken up with my g.f. and he was weirdly encouraging of me babysitting her (she was about 19). So we did a lot of stuff together, and he sees us getting close...

...inevitably one night she asks me to come back to hers and I'm saying no, I think this is a terrible idea that will have repercussions for all of us... she virtually begs me...

We head up there, start, it's incredibly awkward... we stop... that's that. I tell her not to tell him or we're done as friends. He finds out and tells every single person we know that I raped her. She says nothing and ALARM BELL - I recalled her saying she had been raped more than once in the past. I pretty much jettisoned my entire circle of friends, had it hanging over my head, severe anxiety, stopped going out until I virtually woke up some five or six years later. It wasn't that they believed her, it was that they didn't care enough to question it.

FWIW I have been in situations where the girl has taken some verbal encouragement. Almost always the girl has come back to my house, my bedroom and laid out a list of preconditions.

They're all snakes.

Nah I'm a lot more normal on that shit, even just amphs do me a lot of good socially.
Alcohol is weird tho, it just makes me a complete retard honestly. If I don't drink enough I'll be super anxious and if I drink too much I'll do weird shit

Attached: DrugItem_4746.jpg (600x419, 32K)

I've been raped by norepinephrine sequelae indelible in the hippocampus

no. i just tried to buy NBC.

Attached: c2193329482a4c2eaf65f4aa39c81372_18.jpg (800x450, 39K)

yeah in college i fucked a chick who was drunk as fuck, well we were both drunk. anyway she ended up passing out when i was fucking her and i just kept going till i finished.
she couldnt tell anyone because she had a boyfriend at the time, and how else do you explain text messages asking you to "come over to my dorm while my roommate is out of town, to drink and have sex?"

I lost my virginity to a woman I did not want to have sex with and I regret it. When I think about it I get a strong negative gut reaction.

Two nights ago I had rapey sex with my wife. I'm not really into it but it drives her nuts.

nope it's 1 in 1600 so chances are you don't know anyone.

I was at some convention in the 1980s and was groped by all the men from CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the NYT, The Washington Post, Daily Beast and Vice. I went into the ladies restroom and they were all there. They tackled me like horny football players. Anderson Cooper told me if I tell anyone he'd have his husband kill me and my family.

I like your wife, and I mean that in a good way.

>No but I was molested by one. So I decided to start lifting.
Mmmmmm

Attached: Death by snu snu gif.gif (245x184, 680K)

Just your mother. But after I came in her asshole she said it wasn’t bad, thanked me, and made me a streusel.

>mutt-wood high school sweet hearts

Attached: modia.jpg (785x644, 160K)

i can see where this is going, demolition man
laid it all out, no physical contact between the
sexes.

all sex is rape, all of it. earth is female she's
dying cause of us, so yeah i'd say we're all
guilty of rape. even bitches, more so than
others cause they fucking love materialism.

(Madonna material girl fuck you who want to
deny it)

At this point that's really up to the women isn't it?

Same.. just shrugged it off.. 9/10 times it’s cougars or fatties

>Be me 17
>Fail 12th high-school board exam
>Dad kicked me out of home
>Sad took my vehicle to the outskirts of city along with a friend
>Decide to stay for night and do some hiking in the nearby jungle next day
>Next day early morning start hiking
>We were about 5 km into the forest and heard someone girl crying
>Get spooked and proceed to investigate
>There was this 24 something woman
>Never seen anything like that literally shaking proceed to ask her from a distance what is going on
>She tells her bf brought her last night and they were trying to romance but suddenly there was some crying noises so he went to investigate
>She tells us to search for him and so I tell my friend to look around
>We wait for about 20 mins she starts biting her lips and looked so vulnerable
>I tried to calm her she holds my hand
>I get erection
>I was feeling weird in my stomach so I tore her dress off and proceeded to violate her closing her mouth tight

Yes. Three different times with three different girls. The first two were a lot like Kav's ALLEGED rapes in that it was my friends and I raping a girl at a party. One was all the way passed out. She was the hottest looking but not much fun. I never saw her before or after that night again. She didn't go to my school. The second one was drunk but awake and fighting back, weakly. That shit was better than willing sex by fucking far. I also sort of knew her. We didn't have classes together but she was in my school. It made me diamonds to walk by her in the halls or stand by her in line in the caf and she had no idea it was me that raped her because we pulled a pillow case over her head.

I felt up 2 girls that were cousins after I watched them go to the bathroom. I followed them into the bathroom because I thought they were doing lines but they weren’t. I said “oh I thought you guys had some blow but Il stay to see the show” they both laughed and dropped their panties they let me watch and I felt them up one at a time as they felt me chest and ass. I went in to kiss one of them and got a little aggressive when I was denied and I’m the bad guy. Bitch you just dropped your panties took a piss and let me feel up your ass and tits while your cousin pissed but I’m out of line for trying to get a kiss. The girl leaves the bathroom acting upset. People at the party get pissed off at me. She backtracks and says it wasn’t to bad but the damage was already done people thought I was in the wrong. It was New Years and we were all drunk. I told some of my friends what happened they said it was all fine don’t worry about it. Others thought otherwise and gave me the cold shoulder. Nothing ever became of it It just made me feel bad

That 30 pack does look good like that though

Attached: 26CDEFEC-C9AC-4726-A647-B59EFC039E12.jpg (491x656, 277K)

No, but by their rules, I have been by women.

When i was 9 i groped the boobs of a 15 years old girl that picked on me

I kissed a girl once
it was okay I guess, she was meh 5/10 and I relaly didn't feel any attraction to her

We talked a bit over text afterwards but I didn't try and set up another coffee date even though she was into me because I just didn't feel a thing.

t. virgin incel

holy fuck is that her when this alleged rape took place? No wonder she can't remember who did it they had to have put a bag on her head cause whew lad

Fuck. Another reason why I stopped going out. Impossible to go to a gig without being fondled.

Rock: a certain kind of drunk ass woman, always over 35, hairy, looks like a Public Servant cutting loose.

Electronic: a homosexual on drugs.

Ok Muhammad, you can take off your proxy now.

Attached: word.jpg (636x828, 24K)

Go on.......

Wasted digits

>Punch the fag in the face and go on with your day
Is that so hard?

>kissing a 5/10

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I let my leg touch the leg of the girl sitting next to be at the cinema

I didn't pull away and left it there for a while

Am I A rapist?

I've had complete strangers (women) rub their legs deliberately sexually against me on the Melbourne tram. BTFO Desperado Cat Lady.

#MeToo
I was in high school and a girl inadvertedly grabbed my butt. I was kinda embarassed at the moment. I was literally feeling ashamed for being assaulted, for being the victim. This must stop.

These days even ignoring 3DPD is "neglect rape".

Flag makes sense.

Wherever I go, I must also rape.

I'm sad to say I have indeed sexually assaulted a woman.
I was at a party and .... I put .... my arm around her.
Oh god I'm so sorry.

>I let my leg touch the leg of the girl sitting next to be at the cinema
>Am I A rapist?

Just by manspreading you raped everyone that sat in that chair before or after you.

Attached: captain.png (365x365, 226K)

I once convinced my gf to give me a blowjob when she didn't want to so I guess I am a rapist

they want to ruin kavanaugh's life for grabbing a boob. as well as all men's lives.

but they ignore the fact that women also misbehave and are often even more ruthless than men

Yeah

Once when I started to fuck a woman she sulked and said: I just don't know how to say no! So I stopped and rubbed my boner in the bedsheets instead. Never knew if she was just legit or wanted to play out a crazy rape fantasy, anyway, both scenario's did not suit me, so I fled into to the bathroom across the hall and masturbated to get rid of blue balls. she was fucking 2 others guys I later learned.

Sex for any reason other than procreation is degenerate.

Pretty much nah. They don’t even look at me anyway, so it’s cool.

Congressman Details Robert Mueller’s Reported Excessive Drinking During the Work Day; Insiders Call For FBI Investigation

truepundit.com/congressman-details-robert-muellers-reported-excessive-drinking-during-the-work-day-call-for-fbi-investigation/