Texas General

Get in here faggots. It's time to get comfy and watch the democrats explode when Bento Box O'Rourke loses next month.

Attached: 1507943931409.jpg (426x364, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-apologizes-for-1991-article-demeaning-comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ya'll motherfuckers better have registered to vote, and if not, get on it ASAP. deadline is Oct 9 I think.

Why did you copy Chile’s flag?

Where were y'all guys? I was at the prayer room in Evans Library at 5pm but I didn't see anyone.

Attached: Texas-A_M-University-Block-Primary-Logo.jpg (1365x1024, 119K)

This is too funny. Couldn't have timed it better.
foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-apologizes-for-1991-article-demeaning-comments
Fucking Beta.

>tfw live in Austin and am surrounded by lefty shitlibs

I want Beta to lose so badly I can’t even stand it.

posting from enemy territory (PA, blue as fuck). I wish you guys luck and lend you my power. Fuck Baka Bitch O' Rourke.

>reminder: vote

Attached: 1538594187602.jpg (408x431, 89K)

Helped a couple coworkers register to vote. I'm doing my part.

It's a homage to their fellow beaners.

What happened to the Millers? Anything new?

Kek

So you're south east or south west...everywhere else in PA is red

Reminder: if you are as sure as I am that Cruz is going to win this race, put some money on it and make a little profit. Cruz is listed at -210 (for the uninformed, you'd bet $210 to win $100) on Bodog. This seems like easy money to me.

I lived to see the day i root for Ted Cruz. Fuck this timeline, and fuck you Soros.

I was in class and, also, I don't bring Jow Forums into real life. CLASS OF '21 FOREVER

I'm in Delco, and I want to fucking die please HELP ME

okay, FBI-san

I'm also in Austin and there's a million crazy dyed hair shrieking harpies here. A lot of the men are pretty red pilled about shit though as long as they aren't beta faggots.

Move to Northampton County, Lehigh Valley...we 're Trump Country

nice. you guys don't have phillyfags yet, at least from your own observation. checked the house prices and they aren't anywhere near 500K for a house, must be comfy

Attached: 1537204079619.png (600x765, 207K)

SA fag here. So many Beto signs everywhere. And I hardly saw any Hillary or Trump signs in 2016. Is Rato really going to win?

SA also, Bexar always goes blue tho not by huge %, go drive around northside will see some Cruz signs also

when are these faggots going to learn that apologizing never works? it only makes the mob thirstier for blood?

The trick is to skip right over Bucks County

hello

Bullshit Ive seen one sign thats it.

Drove through Monte Vista the other day where all those richfags live. Almost every yard had a beto sign and I saw maybe one Rato sign. I figure they're passing them out at churches or something

I've also seen alot of bumper stickers.