Presidential Alert Disinformation

Who wants to start an internet rumor that "crazed leftists" are smashing their phones as a reaction to the mass text sent earlier today? I saw kids on my college campus getting irrationally pissed that evil drumpf was in their phones, and it'd be funny to see if something this ridiculous could gain some traction, and maybe even inspire some crazed anti-trumpers to do it. Thoughts?

Attached: 181003143034-presidential-alert-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

should have thought of that a few days ago. too late to do it now. could have had a bunch of streams and instas posted by preparing some kind of gay event.

Are you kidding? Have you noticed that it's only registered Republicans that are not getting the mass text? That's because the same software that allows the alerts also spies on your phone via a key logger and voice recorder. If your phone is turned on, anything that is said goes straight to Republican headquarters and the NSA and FBI and CIA.
The only Republicans that got the text alert received it by accident.
Ask your fellow liberals if they got the text. That's all the proof you need.

It was fucking FEMA
It's becoming more and more apparent that you you faggots aren't doing your own research any longer ang just wait around for others to tell you whats going on
Fucking lazy millennials!
Lol @ this post though
Remember, never trust FEMA, never go with them, run into the woods and hide from them.

I HIGHLY doubt this, i think your shitposting lol
But i didn't get it, but my liberal mom did (She doesn't know any better)
But my phone started fucking up early this morning, kept saying no space in my phone, ect. I dont even have shit on my phone hardly use it, hate that i even have to have 1. Stange but whatever, im fully black pilled and can't wait to get this over with, this place sucks. ;) i love Jow Forums though

Plus, this has already been happening for years, idk y ur tryin to say that type of spying is new
You're starting to glow nogger

Lol so I'm guessing no one wants to follow through with the disinformation mission at this point

Attached: 1538597662362m.jpg (512x1024, 68K)

top kek

that is briliant thinking!

"Don't let Trump rape your phone! Smash Trump! Smash the Patriachy! Smash your Iphone X!"

"Smashing Racism"
We could create a campaign where leftists smash their phones in protest of Trump's national text.

Attached: bert.png (947x792, 813K)

If we get enough bot accounts to get a fake hashtag trending, real leftists might catch on and start doing the work for us

He is

How did he take that picture then?

Attached: cheers fellas.png (577x387, 62K)

NOT MY PRESIDENT

NOT ON MY PHONE

#BUYANEWPHONE

I don't even see the problem.
We've had emergency alert tests on tv for fucking decades.
Why are people so butthurt about it being on phones now?

>be Jow Forums
>get triggered about Obama wire tapping
>Praise Trump for wiretapping

Can we get #SmashingRacism trending? Get some bot accounts? Some fake liberal accounts to "take a stand" and smash their phones?

Nice try Rollingstones magazine/CNN/NPR

Attached: 1535326687388.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Fuckin

Do it.

At least if a bunch of libs buy new phones or repair some them then a lot of money goes back into the system

I need help getting it going tho. Like fake news articles or believable accounts showing their smashed phones.that's where help from Jow Forums comes in

I was listenening to the local lefty donation driven radio station on the drive home (not NPR worse than NPR, Pacifica radio), and the talking boob was complaining that he couldn't read his text messages or see his calls, since he refused to press OK and dismiss the Presidential Alert, because "this is not OK!".

Wow never thought you can be so fucking retarded normy
Getting a text message without having a contact can happen through purchasing lists. Many businesses already do this but on email.
>If you are going to speak, then know what you are talking about

WTF did trump sent everyone a dick pick?

Did you receive the presidential alert? Congrats, now your phone has malware. It's recording all your calls and texts, sending them to the FBI mainframe which searches for key words and phrases. Then Trump is going to use your own text messages to have you charges as a terrorist and have you killed for speaking out against the regime like they do in China.

>Leftists will believe this and either smash or reformat their phones.