Redpill me on Cancer Jow Forums

Redpill me on Cancer Jow Forums

Attached: ColorectalCancer-650x450 (1).jpg (650x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Grtrm8tk4d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its uncontrolled cell division. It also sucks.

Cancer is primarily caused by exposure to newfags

It is cause by OP. The cure is rubbing sage on it

very funny. i mean is there a cure but the politicians are hiding it?

(((they))) are intentionally giving everyone cancer because it generates so much money

You can heal it with sodium bicarbonate.
I am serious.

Attached: 64ee94f0b314208de2778b1f5a752aac.jpg (371x500, 35K)

unironically, I believe a jewish doctor/researcher will find a cure for it.

Go vegan. Problem solved.

Cancer () is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Cancer. It spans 90° and 120° celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately June 21 and July 23,[2] and under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately July 16 and August 15.[3]

In astrology, Cancer is the cardinal sign of the Water trigon, which is made up of Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio.[4] It is considered a negative sign, whose domicile, or ruling planet, is the Moon. Though some depictions of Cancer feature a lobster, the sign is most often represented by the crab, based on the Karkinos, a giant crab that harassed Heracles during his fight with the Hydra.[5]

Attached: 1537324661749.png (638x923, 382K)

You can't "cure" cancer. Saying you have a cure for cancer is like saying you have a cure for virus. Cancer is a type of disease, not a disease itself. Maybe one day some of the more common forms of cancer will be easily treatable and possibly have what could be considered a cure.

No, there is no magic cure that’s being withheld. But, early forms are usually treatable/curable so get regular screenings and avoid threads like this.

It's cringe and bluepilled.
Also Jow Forums is full of it.

Attached: 1538610707037.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

Cancer is a Jewish disease, I am convinced of it.

It doesn't exist

The jews have created a business on something that doesn't exist, you are literally paying just to get poisoned via (((chemotherapy))).

the cure to cancer is preventing it from happening. Your body kills retarded cells all day, cancer starts when these retarded cells become more powerful than the bodies way to get rid of it.

Cancer is curable but big pharma makes more money by letting cancer 'victims' suffer as well as their families who WILL give big pharma free shekels on the basis of 'financially supporting' development for a cure.
It's basically like with red cross, charities in general etc., it's all a sham and normies have been giving all these kikes money for decades and will continue to do so until the societal collapse of western civilization.

Attached: (((they))).gif (452x523, 3K)

>America being informative
>Canada shitposting
I don’t know when this flip occurred but it is catching me off guard.

>You can't "cure" cancer.
goyim detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=Grtrm8tk4d4

Attached: 148364265272.png (217x190, 55K)

Stop eating (((sugar))) and it will shrivel up and die.

oh no no no

Believing in the cellular Jew? Why so anti-semitic Jow Forums?

THIS IS CANCER
IT IS MADE OF CRINGE AND BLUEPILL

Attached: 400?id=sandwich-chef-57c7d48cc3cf2.jpg (370x400, 91K)

Where the fuck have you been for the last few years? Leafs are shit and, as far as I'm concerned, always have been.

Other business like oil, fast food, government have insentives to keep you alive tho. So these companies have interest to keep you alive and healthy so you keep consuming, big pharma wants you sick, but these other companies want you healthy. If these other companies fund big pharma then big pharma will bend to their will and look for cures.

Also, basic human compassion.

This. There are thousands of different types of cancer, and probably more than hundreds of different types of a specific cancer, such as lung cancer. Of course, within the classification of lung cancer you have small cell, non-small cell, etc. but each of these cancers has different mutations and will continue to mutate further. That is why we cannot simply cure cancer. Granted, even though there are so many different types of any one cancer, there are usually only a few driving forces that really need be targeted, and these things are being worked on with immunotherapy. We still end up with some patients who benefit and are cancer free and others who don't benefit at all.

It saved us from John Mccain

>based cancer

>

Hoax. Never proven to exist. However there is a LOT of money to be made perpetuating the lie.

sure you can, all you need to do is tech your body how to fight those cells and stop the process of uncontrolled division, just like your body learns to overcome the pox or the flu, the problem is our body doesn't really see it as much of a threat and also the mechanisms used ot eliminate diseases are not effective when targeting your own malformed cells, cancer really isn't very complicated, neither the idea of how to treat it, we just don't know what would initiate the proper response of our body,

It's not a normal disease. It is symptomatic with really bad health. Cell dysfunction.

People say you can get cancer from anything these days, but it is simply not true. They find correlation with this saying because in fact, everything in society erodes your health. When was the last time you even read the ingredients to any packaged, processed food? Paragraph(s) of additives, preservatives, texture modifers, color changers... etc.

WiFi signals also roast you with radiation. All of our most useful electronics give off harmful frequencies that disrupt the body's natural electromagnetic field.

People also don't exercise nearly as often as past generations did. We are constantly stressed out. We get poor sleep. We are overworked. We are medicated.

You better be kidding.
This is retarded

>tech your body how to fight those cells and stop the process of uncontrolled division
It already does that. You have cancer right now. You're not a lumpy corpse because your body can fight off the cancer and destroy it.

you forget however, that they don't need you to live to 100, all they need from you is to be a dumb nigger that lives long enough and makes enough children so the population doesn't decline so you can keep consuming, and they don't really need anyone beyond 25 for that

>Cancer is a type of disease, not a disease itself

Moron detected

obviously i don't mean the everyday routine your body does, i mean when it goes out of hand

>shitting blood
>thought it might just be a hemmaroid
>hasn’t gone away for two months
>sometimes I go to shit and it’s just bits of blood
>booked a doctors appointment next week
I’m so fucking scared

the Jews created it to destroy us

You'll just die of a heart attack instead. Yay

are you a sip boi? I predicted that shit will give your ass cancer eventually...

Unironically can be fixed by fasting for long periods of time
It is nature telling us to stop being babies and stuffing ourselves all day with shit

>big business giving a flying fuck about human life
You must be a kike or some kind of lefty cocksucker, the only people in our current society that gives a flying fuck about our lives are our friends, family and maybe that handful of acquaintances in town or the town next-over but the kikes subverting society from their CEO positions etc. DO NOT care for anyone but themselves.

Attached: CageGlitch.gif (220x190, 1.04M)

Go suck big pharma's cock kike

Attached: DayOfTheRope.gif (346x180, 2.85M)

Not really. I have a can a week or so when I’m tired and it’s too hot for coffee

How come humans haven't evolved to become resistant to cancer and other diseases?

almost as bad as niggers.

Immunotherapy is a potential cure, if that doesn't work then ultimately nanotechnology will progress to the point that it can be the cure Immunotherapy wanted to be.