The Negro and America

Realistically, could the negro (collectively speaking) EVER truly integrate into America? Anyone who’s had the misfortune of growing up or living among them knows the vast cultural differences not just with white society, but all of western civilization. Everything in the negro “culture” is really just about getting one up on or inconveniencing whites. It is why they walk in the middle of the road and go slow when you’re driving. It is why they destroy everything around them. It is why they wear their hats backwards instead of forewords. It is why they pull their pants down while everyone pulls theirs up. It is why they idolize and worship outlaws and criminals. I firmly believe that although the negro claims his life would’ve been better off without the white man, he knows deep down once he is gone so is his meal ticket.
What do you think?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4wH8yR3Fw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZx4qnZZWAA

Attached: 23A27AC1-46CA-4740-86CA-F590678FA6F1.jpg (2048x1536, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dreds burn rather spectacularly.

Literally every single group in America, from Irish to Italians to Latinos to Jews to Anglos to Blacks have downgraded in the post apathetic consumerist post 80s world

Anglos use to wear suits in public and now they are hicks in wwe shirts

Latinos used to dress normie and now they are fat

The list goes on

Niggers were just hit the hardest cause they were the poorest

David Carroll YouTube and Vimeo Rabbit Hole series will educate you on the American Nig-row.

We wuz here first white man
Go back to your european shithole

Thanks, I’ll look into that. I’m guessing this is like Tommy Sotomayor?

I walked out of a grocery store last week because there was one till open and the black cashier was having a 5 minute conversation with the black person in front of me when i was the only person in line. I literally stood for 5 minutes, then walked away, obivously the response their going for. Went outside and saw a poster covered in black raised fists for a "MARCH AGAINST RACISM" at the end of the month.

Honestly, ive just started going completely glassy eyed when interacting with them, i used to worry about trying to "not be rude" because i figured i must be doing something to get a negative reaction, but it really is just that they operate on this constant level of "fuck whitey".

I honestly fucking hate niggers so much

this

Imagine the smell

I love my black friends. They are more human than most white people I know. Degenerate racists of Jow Forums I implore you to eschew using the n-word and instead use the phrase African Americans.

At least the fucking Irish dropped the victim schtick after JFK, blacks strill trying to play the infant after their moment of maturity came and went. I dont get their gripes with the whole white picket fence, 2.5 kids thing, its obviously better had they merely adopted that persona like the other "non-whites" of old.

This

i would say the 400 years experiment of living among them in usa has shown that its a foolish notion

yeah they like sticking it to whitey. we all need to stop being a player in their games.

>poorest
You spelled dumbest wrong.

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Two very important personal anecdotes on the negro. I know we have a lot of newfriends who probably haven’t seen these, so enjoy. They can be pretty funny at times but mostly because they bring back familiar images if you’ve ever dealt with these “people”.

Attached: ADC0630D-0380-4995-8635-75BB8EE76B58.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

WAKANDA FOREVER

The ultimate revenge is they work in a grocery store while you hopefully have a real job

They could have. But Stormfags and Kikes ruined it.

It's been 400 years, probably never going to happen.

the thought of them crunching those fucking tortilla chips in front of me is enough to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I thought everybody liked negroes because - diversity.
Diverse things are clearly Supreme for some raisins unexplainable.

>Enslave
>Bring to other Continent across the Ocean
>Replace language and culture
>Slave, beat, breed for 200+ years
>"Free" (anything outside of regular society)
>Segregated into Shanty Towns for 100 years
>Ayyy lmao, why aren't you a gorillionaire?

I say colored people. I was actually talking with someone about why we are not allowed to call them that. the NAACP literally says colored people.

Yes, it could happen.
But welfare and media brainwashing are making it impossible.

Attached: volunteers.jpg (1189x906, 300K)

Attached: 8E0798F8-5702-4960-9222-374B676126E9.jpg (500x381, 62K)

get given every handout / opportunity to advance and shun it for gunz and hoez and dem programz

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ

Attached: fotos-jenkem-homemade-012.jpg (700x525, 132K)

sorry i can't understand what that means

If we ignore the thousands of years that free, African blacks have continued to live in mud huts and shit in the woods with no actual progress, you may be onto something. As it is, you're just stupid.

Attached: jared diamond writes garbage.jpg (1551x805, 258K)

>50yrs of benefits (arguably)
>350 years of shit
I'm not denying they should step it up now, but they really were fucked from the start.

>What is East Asia

the leaf awakens

>All this shit and still wont go back to the culture they claim to "yearn for"
I call bullshit, if they dont connect with the homeland, reject it almost fulltly in the way most whites have. Most of us would sooner die than live as subjects in whatever nutty fucking europoor state. Most dudes on this site are lying if they claim to yearn for the false premise of "equality" that is Europe. Were fine living with the truth that we fucking despise each other and are actively trying to amasss more shit than our neighbor.

Why would they need to integrate into America when they can make their culture part of America?
That's what Europeans that settled in Americas did, and it's only natural that they are doing the same.

If your American culture (saying those two words out loud makes me laugh) loses the war against African culture then that just means that them and their culture were more dominant than you and your culture are.

Attached: 1467306129727.png (344x517, 39K)

>Implying that American Culture isn't so powerful that your moslem brothers get boners to bomb shit to fight against it

>If your American culture (saying those two words out loud makes me laugh)
I see you writing in English, Ahmed. What was that about one culture being more dominant than another?

the nigger mindset in a nutshell.