Why are women so hellbent on being a victim?

Does #MeToo mean "I want to be a victim too?"
What is it called when a person wants to be a victim because they think it will gain them some kind of social acceptance?
youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03 ‘Rape Culture’ Is A MYTH Change My Mind - YouTube.png (975x597, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyr_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are children.

Women are children

'im so hot that men cant help but rape me'

literally all this is, as well as some good old 'gibs attentions pls'

Because they're weaklings by nature.

Women are children and want attention

Imagine the existence of being a woman. You constantly fantasize about being fucked and dominated by a man. The mere existence of being a female coincides with being the victim. Until the day their biology changes and they start sprouting penises this will not change. Giving women any sort of responsibility other than nursing a child was the gravest mistake the intellectuals of the 20th century made

Probably some form of Munchausen's.

>Why are women so hellbent on being a victim?

Attached: nothing to gain.png (1284x756, 650K)

>What is it called when a person wants to be a victim because they think it will gain them some kind of social acceptance?
Being a jew

Attached: 1538529118503.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Attached: 1535478146507.jpg (647x1080, 239K)

>Oh hi Chad looking fine, nice shoes, nice sport coat, nice watch, nice haircut, you are successful I can tell
>Oh why don't you come back to my place, Chad?
The next morning...
>What's that, you're not a Chad?
>AND YOU'RE NOT RICH!?!?!
>REEEEEE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!
"Rape" usually means a guy was smooth and played if off like a very successful guy. Then when she sees he drives an '83 ford hatchback beater and the whole thing is a facade to get in her panties, now she's been "raped." To the female mind, she consented, but it wasn't to you, it was to a fictional character, and since you aren't that character, you raped her.

This is unironically how they think.

I never looked at it that way before. Deserves a (you)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23 Anne Boleyn on Twitter.png (768x717, 86K)

women claimed to be victims during the suffrage movement. women claimed to be victims during the equal rights/labor movement. we gave them both. now they need something to bitch about.

Attached: 1535086559187.png (760x756, 285K)

It's to spread awareness that all women are technically being raped in america ignorant nazi

Attached: imeanttokickthephone.jpg (440x281, 23K)

That woman in op pic needs therapy. I believe her about being victimized because of the way she lashes out. But her problems don’t stop with some sort of sexual abuse. She looses the debate, that she didn’t enter in a good mind set, she starts looking to the crowd for someone to rescue her. She has a very raw very embarrassing personal outcry to the crowd. She is still looking for someone to rescue her. She is reliving the victimization looking for someone to save her. She will likely date men who need ‘saving’ and she will pour in everything she has to some loser because she is trying to heal him like she wants him to do for her. She needs help. No way crowder could have known any of that. But she does need intense therapy and even then she’s likely to always be ranting and exposing herself to embarrassing outcry’s and other intense situations. She wants to be saved. And keeps herself there until she self destructs or is saved.

Attention. Notice how she didn’t put her phone down and couldn’t stop looking into it? Crowded had nerves of steel maintaining his composure with shrieking and sobbing white women surrounding him.

Attached: B8AE9E2A-1773-4C7C-A7A2-99475DA4109E.jpg (640x451, 87K)

>I believe her about being victimized because of the way she lashes out
I don't

Not because she lashes out. Most roasties do that. It’s just the way she keeps looking for someone to save her. I’m not even saying she was legally assulted. But in her mind something happened. She has experienced trauma. How rooted in objective reality that is will determine if she needs meds or not n

I see what you're saying, but you're giving her too much credit without being cautious about her emotional response.

t. grew up with a sister who frequently played a victim and used emotional plea to make me look like the bad one
and it worked

Underrated

It's super simple. Society rewards victims. They are gaming the system.

quadruple doubles don't lie

Attached: 1536025897167.jpg (1187x1186, 322K)

It means "pound me too!".

This

Women that talk about being raped are bragging about being so attractive that a man is willing to go to jail for decades just so he can have sex with her. It makes the non-raped women feel inadequate

>losing the argument
>start to become mad
>police officer comes over
>starts to fake crying and try to win over the officer emotionally
Jesus, women are vile creatures, or atleast this one.

Attached: 1537972155026.png (384x390, 175K)

You can rent a high end car for a day if you want to do that.

>why are women so hellbent on being a victim?
For the emotional validation and social credits of it. These are means to release various brain chemicals such as dopamine. By being a victim, one can attain attention, pity, and power as long as there is an audience who will provide these things. Should there be no audience, a woman will seek one who will provide this pathway to a perceived notion of validation. Women struggle with their emotions but they are also addicted to them. The most successful women learn how to not be ruled by them, but as a result sacrifice aspects of societal notions of femininity.

Attached: 1346779305204.gif (250x210, 575K)

many such cases

Attached: 1527539225987.png (1139x358, 444K)

>Does #MeToo mean "I want to be a victim too?"
#MeToo means "Pound me too".

>I was raped
Is like a universal give me attention button anymore. Nobody can ever question anyone that makes the claim and somehow were supposed to prostrate ourselves and give them adoration for being so brave that they haven’t ended themselves or something.

This. Women must think we don't know

>why do people want an inexhaustible supply of excuses for literally everything that no one ever questions out of fear of having their life destroyed?

But high heels, and pushup bras, and layers of makeup are all totally fine

Women don’t have souls.

because the culture supports it
dubs
trips
and get says so

Is this a new pic of them?

#MeToo
#YouToo
#OrElse

Attached: 1537447144924.jpg (960x710, 57K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyr_complex

Victim status=absovled personal responsibility(in thier mind). Women want to be coddled, as brave for simply existing and their irrational emotions need validation just as much as thier sexual market value does. Ever have a girl brag about(or have her bff make sure you're aware) how she's getting railed right after you break up with her? Attention whores make sexual whores. Women generally crave group approval, making them more acceptable to group think, e.i. the cultural marxism of feminism. See Tumblr for a further explanation of the I'll of "feminism"

nice, thanks

Based husband. Should have someone introduce him to Jow Forums and continue his re education.

>Women generally crave group approval, making them more acceptable to group think
I see this every fucking day. They're herd animals and when you point that out to them, they say "not me" or get defensive.

Attached: Peak Roastie.png (768x448, 46K)

Cultural marxism.

>Why are women so hellbent on being a victim?

because without it and there pussi they have nothing.NOTHING

/Thread

>not like the other gerls hehe
>is actually always, every time, like the other girls
They are children and don’t know it

Attached: not like other girls.jpg (640x631, 149K)

Not white male victims.

many such cases

Attached: 28661039_10214879608773417_4360648449420889696_n.jpg (713x687, 26K)

In hindsight, I think it's reasonable to believe that she wanted Crowder to dominate her and fuck her brains out.

>what is it called
Stupidity.

Or a high end prostitute, probably not much price difference, probably better looking and better sex, plus you don't have to worry about her finding out your rented a car to slap her beef flaps with your peenis weenis.

#metoo as in... I want attention too!