DailyStormer

So it turns out Andrew Anglin is Jewish () but what about Weev? Well, it seems Weev comes from Jewish royalty, namely Herzl, the architect of Zionism during WW2.

Why are pro-Israel Jews running the pro-white movements?

Attached: weev herzl 2.jpg (768x307, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/next_level_trs_michael_enoch_enockson_peinovich_sippel_21012017
gab.ai/Moooarpheus/posts/37396200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>14 year olds who don't talk to their parents or half the extended family they actually know "caring" about bloodlines
never change you stupid faggots

you bumped with your post right? hope you did or you're a fagget.

Attached: Weev-Maymay.jpg (1374x1032, 220K)

No, Anglin and weev are not Jews. Post the family tree or fuck off.

Family tree for Anglin here: Family tree for Weev in OP pic.

I don't think Anglin is Jewish, I do believe Weev is and is definitely subverting what Anglin built.

No, post a family tree for either one of them. Some kike pretending he thinks someone looks like a kike is not evidence of anything. Post an actual family tree. Tell me who Anglin and/or weev's great-grandparents and grandparents were.

You're in denial if you don't think Weev looks like a jew dude.

Enoch looks Jewish but we have seen his 23 and me results

is Anglin the one who was part of a far left group with an explicit white genocide narrative?

Totally can't fake that.

>purity spiral
boring

>Purity spiral
t.mutt

He doesn't look particularly Jewish. Post his genealogy and let's see.

Enoch doesn't look Jewish at all, he looks like a South Slav.

Enoch isnt Jewish because muh 23andme! A Jewish owned genealogy site is proof!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

where's your dna results faggot

Prove him wrong, then.

I'm not saying he's wrong. Are you implying you can't fake 23 & me?

Prove the evidence Enoch has posted wrong. It should be easy if he's lying, it's not as though he has a common name.

Then what about the various reports on mike’s parents. In those reports they say the parents aren’t Jewish either

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: mike enoch jewish parents.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Again, I didn't say he was wrong. Are you implying you can't fake 23 & me results?

Jew women tend to look like this. I think this is an unedited photo of Debbie washermen schultz.
Also did you have that picture waiting for this conversation?

Attached: BCA65AC2-CCA6-43C2-A2CE-F2EFDCB49FAA.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>Also did you have that picture waiting for this conversation?
yes.

Attached: mike enochs dad.jpg (1280x4192, 944K)

Not even slightly jewish looking. I swear I hate you alt retards more than liberals

>haha theyre not jewish looks at all!!!!1
I've got your number, Moshe.

Attached: mike enochs mom.png (1224x865, 427K)

Yeah, those are white people.

So you concede you can't prove he's a Jew?

They want to give America German levels of guilt. What happens in the next 15 years will be beyond anything you can fathom and the United States will no longer exist when all is said and done.

>New Jersey liberal likes liberal Jews
wow stop the presses

Never claimed I could. So concede you can fake 23 & me results.

There's an awful lot of compelling evidence ITT though.

>The Jewish Standard

>100% white!

Agreed.

I'm preparing to expose how the Election were rigged without hacking the machines. I have an audience within the 1,000s who either trust me fully or are willing to consider the claims, and I capitulate to no noe. Please kill me.

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

>look who it is

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

Sippel is an English name, dumbass.

With regards to chuck Schumer, mike has said both of his parents are liberals. From my understanding, mike’s Mom has a picture with Hillary Clinton and voted for her.
Also reading or putting a newspaper on “likes” doesn’t make you Jewish. I read from Haaretz and Forward a lot to see what’s being kvetched about. My uncle watches fox all the time and he has always voted, volunteered, and supported democrats

sauce on pic?

>Sippel is English, goy!
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/next_level_trs_michael_enoch_enockson_peinovich_sippel_21012017

I cum so hard to making kikes cry you dont even know m8.

Attached: mike enoch bernie hat 2.png (636x734, 454K)

Do you not believe fans send radio hosts wierd shit. From my understanding, youtubers have made whole careers out of getting wierd shit

You can conceivably fake 23andme results. There is no evidence Enoch's results are fake. If you have such evidence, post it.

% white!
Correct.

>I'm preparing to expose how the Election were rigged without hacking the machines
Put up or shut up.
> I have an audience within the 1,000s
k
>Please kill me.
Why?

>haha it was just a prank bro!
eat your own shit kikel.

Attached: mike enoch jewish wife.png (1658x897, 752K)

fuck of shill flag

>put up or shut up
want a small taste?
>k
k
>Why?
well all have someplace to go

The article you linked does not claim Sippel is a Jewish name, it claims Enockson (Paula Sippel's middle name) is Jewish, which is a lie. Enockson is a Norwegian name.

Attached: Capture.png (753x62, 10K)

I did not say it was a prank bro. Sure I don’t think mike should have done the jewess. We were all different people once and perhaps he still felt something for her. I don’t know
If you think that everything a man said is disqualified because of someone’s marriage, I’m going to have to disagree with you.
This better faggot

Also what would this picture even price?

Prove

>want a small taste?
Yes, please. Post the information you pretend to have.
>well all have someplace to go
I don't know what you mean. Why should anyone kill you?

I have a Home Depot hat, it doesn't mean I work there.

>EVERYBODY IS A JEW
>EVERYBODY IN THE MOVEMENT MUST BE 99.8% VERIFIED GENETICALLY

Didn't murdoch murdoch already write an episode about this?
inb4 they are also agents of Zion

>it claims Enockson (Paula Sippel's middle name) is Jewish, which is a lie.
It's all a lie goy!

GET FUCKED

have you seen me post about the Magician' Force?
>Why should anyone kill you?
pic related

Attached: moarpheus-bounty-weev.jpg (1837x1027, 409K)

My understanding is that weev put a bounty on moarpheus. Are you saying you are him?

Who else would I be?

Attached: mfw no jazz.jpg (472x643, 41K)

Someone with a lot of free time

Sounds like Moarpheus to me

Attached: trump face funny lol.jpg (550x412, 46K)

>You can conceivably fake 23andme results
Thanks. That means the 23 & me results aren't evidence he's not Jewish.

>It's all a lie goy!
Enockson is a Norwegian name. Enoch is a character from the Bible and Norway has been Christian for a pretty long time.

>have you seen me post about the Magician' Force?
explain

>pic related
Are you saying you believe everything posted on Jow Forums? Do you eat paint?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, there is no reason not to believe they're genuine.

We might point out several tragedies with the Zionist Plot, but the worst of which, despite European suffering, is that these low-level Jews who find themselves safe today will be rewarded with the bullet by their own Masters tomorrow; once their duty fulfilled what use are the Weev and the Anglin?

>explain
Consider Bolsonaro and pic related. This manipulation, which is forcing a people to choose a predetermined choice, is nothing more than a Magician's Force.. used with the selecting of a card.

Everyone, regardless his side, is being tricked.
I'm trying to help all of you because like me you're disposable.

Attached: forced choice 9.jpg (1852x486, 145K)

It's not reliable, period. You don't have proof that it was Enoch's DNA sent in. All you have is the results of DNA that was tested, by a Jewish company. Like I said, I don't know if he's Jewish, however using the DNA results aren't "evidence" as it's easily manipulated.

I don't know what you mean by "Magician's Force,
but I assume you mean a forced choice, as between two parties that are both imperfect. If so, that's politics. Get used to it.

You have autism and you should see a doctor about it.

If you're so worried, if the issue is so important to you, I'm sure you can find a way to acquire a DNA sample from him and get it tested yourself. I suspect you're too lazy and cowardly to ever try.

A Magician's Force is when Israel creates two choices for normafags to choose one. Typically one option is undesirable while the other, albeit flawed, is preferable. Naturally the preferable choice is always a pro-Israel Zionist.

This is how our elections are rigged.

Attached: forced choice 10a bernier.jpg (1919x996, 232K)

The thing is my whole point was 23 & me isn't reliable. I said numerous times I don't know if he's Jewish, I'm not saying anything either way. You're saying he's 100% white, to almost every post that is the slightest bit skeptical.

gab.ai/Moooarpheus/posts/37396200

Attached: check em.gif (400x400, 437K)

They won't keep you, Weev.
You're a smart goy.
Think about it.
Weigh the outcomes - why they would and wouldn't keep you. Fucking think God dammit.
After your bullshit I'm tying to help you.

Attached: defect.jpg (680x450, 42K)

Weev is well known for being a jew, you just have to look at him.