Peak Jow Forums

Will shit ever be the way it was 3 years ago?
2015 Jow Forums was the closest thing to old Jow Forums /comfy/ness in a long time. it was glorious. wish i could relive all those moments

Attached: 1473736180387.jpg (1500x1440, 214K)

Sure, in 2019 when the shit hits the fan again and happenings are going on by the second

The War is moving forward it's not over yet, a lot happenings and hysteria lately stock up ammo and guns immediately

Attached: 1536185768368.jpg (935x604, 103K)

2020 elections soon. Get ready for the ride. It's happening

was the most comfy time.

i miss bashing jeb, cruz, then hillary.

then the climax of trump winning.

never come down

Whatever happened with pic related?

Attached: wat.jpg (300x300, 6K)

When the next GFC triggers world war 3 and Trump unveils that Space Force is already secretly built as all expats flee China, this place will pickup. Hopefully there's an internet left after the economic depression and chinese hacker attacks come so we can still post.

This. If Republicans keep their shit in a month, next election is going to be fucking insane with the Democrats trying to win everything back. If you think they've tried everything, you aint seen nothin yet.

If Trump gets re-elected and RBG dies, good times are ahead. Even last week was insane desu

When’s the next meme war?

no shit heard this song in some shwarma place I went to, nearly shit bricks
And to answer your question no, probably not. I saw someone here post not more than a paragraph post of actual discussion and some other user came and called it "effort posting"
I remember when effort posting was making a 15 post thread of 2k characters leading to healthy discussion
I'd say most of those anons are gone, the average post here is a sentence response and even then its some fucking meme

nope, Jow Forums itself got too much buzz after the election and CNN stories about le alt right, so we got the boomer infection that may never go away fully

I came here in 2016 and I think that was the best. Now this board is nothing but newfags and all us oldfags are drowned out.

Right now. There's no peace, ever.

Digits confirm

youre not an oldfag you fucking nigger
nevertheless, at this point compared to the Q boomer trash, you might as well be

>I came here in 2016
>us oldfags
what?

Attached: 1537459639837.gif (475x347, 486K)

>came in 2016
>us oldfags
>nothing but newfags
you fucking wot m8?

Attached: 1447790232163.jpg (640x640, 49K)

>2016 happens
>go from doomer to gloomer instantly
>get job
>start losing weight
>buy house
>propose to gf (marrying in a week)
What a good year.

get out newfags

>get out newfags
spotted the newfag.

Hi guys, im new here.

just FYI for the literal boomers ITT
oldfags is a term we use to describe someone who has been on Jow Forums for 10+ years
it has nothing to do with actual age
christ the state of this board

>newfag calling originalfag newfag
downboated and reported. Nice try kiddo.

The 2020 election will get wild.

The media alerting the general public to this place's existence may have been the closest they ever came to inflicting a wound in their blind rage post election.

Fuck off then.

lol. nope.
the jews finally realized they were all thats left on le ddit. theyre here to stay now. all of them.

Gimme double 8 for the ethnostate m8

why don't you just turn 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: 1144172860841.jpg (480x640, 46K)

be hushed brother, the ways of the super secret internet club must remain obscure and hidden to the eternal boomer

It's cool; you're a leaf, so you're already a fag.

Attached: fq_relativitaetstheorie-feiert-jubilaeum_galaxien_nasa_flickr-579x434.jpg (579x434, 36K)

2 l8. the boomers are on our side. they must be helped.

Attached: 1535602278247.gif (1170x1600, 374K)

Could someone direct me to the front lines of the meme war? Here to enlist

This track was superior

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>0.000000001%

Where my /2015/ bros at?

Good times

Attached: 1455153352325.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

The jew found this little forest and now pay faggots and others to shill BS so no. Never.

No because hundreds of thousands of paid Russian operatives were making memes 24/7 to get Trump elected. Now it's just regular folks and leftist shills trying to astroturf and nobody has any meme ability.

Shadilay Shadilay...fuck it's in my head now. But yes user, /ourboard/ will come back soon. This kavanaugh thing pretty much brought a lot of the balance between turbo autismo and almost normie that made the 2015-16 period so great.

It's because Jow Forums in those days had a strong Christian presence. Just look in the archives, during Jow Forumsharbor the only two groups that kept posting were Brit/pol/ and Christ/pol/. Atheists were around but after the election too many militant fedoras migrated from plebbit and sperged out at anything vaguely Christian

Attached: 1467022135798.jpg (232x384, 19K)

Thanks for not posting the updated version with the raid board. I don't want that polluted as well.

Well, of course it’s different. Pol achieved all of its goals, contributed to the greatest salt explosion in history, and proved that chaos magic ain’t nothing to fuck with. It was glorious.

Life after the war is won is often boring and colourless. Don’t worry, there will be reversals and new battles, and everyone will heed the distant croaking summoning the back here to shitpost in the inimitable pol way.

Think of it this way. The current culture thrives on paranoia, and the fear of being shamed and shunned if you step out of line. People who don’t care about those things are powerful because our society has no way to punish them. Sound like anyone you know? Just you wait.

well, this is coming up

Attached: Pepe California.png (648x634, 532K)

Anyone who says Jow Forums was ever good was and will forever remain a newfag.

I remember when it looked like Russia was going to cook Turkey for Thanksgiving. Good times.

Cracky chan!
...that was a long time ago, though.

Y'all are getting too orderly and fashy for Kek to give a fuck about y'all.

>implying leftists aren't regular folks
Crippledick logic, everyone.

Attached: 1511729877921.jpg (460x427, 46K)

Attached: delicious.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Attached: FCJ-158fig16.jpg (325x325, 47K)

2016 election day, the couple hours from the victory. Comfy as fuck.

√d

Attached: 1532493337532.jpg (512x512, 47K)

tfw troled

[current year]

clockboy

guac jeb

those were good times

t. alberto barbossa

Attached: 1305329312331.png (800x478, 475K)

fpbp

Attached: Pence check.jpg (460x259, 23K)

if trump loses 2020 maybe

Shut up

Attached: IMG_3294.jpg (596x480, 38K)

> everything should stay static like that one time I liked most abloo boo hoo..

Grow up, fag.

How fucking ironic. You faggots that came here 2015 and beyond have. Onpletely destroyed this place. 2016 was easily the worst this place has ever been. Overusing unfunny 9fag tier memes like kel and pepe. You're all stupid faggots that need to die.Jow Forums's peak was the Trayvon martin case. Anyone saying otherwise is a cancerous piece of shit.

Jow Forums's peak was before Jow Forums existed when we were all on /b/ 2006ish.

you were kinda close faggot

this.
I'm grateful it's not worse than it is now.

at least people are making oc again

I have noticed that. And it's good OC, not stupid meme generator website trash.

Attached: 1538621415329.png (2712x1678, 921K)

>he thinks its over
>he isnt preparing for the next meme war
>he isnt creating tons of fake twitter and facebook account to spread memes with when the battle erupts
>he hasnt allready collected atleast 50 gigs of new memes

what are you doing user? Get to work soldier!

Attached: 1537908835721.jpg (458x390, 43K)

The digits have spoken

jews will shut this shit down before the 2020 election

>implying mods dont ban you for baking threads warning newfags to lurk and not fall for slide threads.
>implying mods didnt shoah /redpill/ /sig/ and /lit/ generals
>implying gore posters weren't banned
>implying Jow Forums hasnt degenerated into e-celeb and newsposting faggotry
>implying Jow Forums isn't being shilled and disrupted to hell with copy cat slide threads in Jow Forums and cripplechan.
Newfags posting was never bad, it's that lurkers and newfags dont pass "trial by fire".
We have no way of purging normalfaggotry from boomers and plebbitors with mods against us. They've come here for the "cool kids" meme hangout. Where faggots like jew bodhi aka Robert Sepher and Clown Boomers promote their channels for the shekels.

This place is stale. Swamped.
Jow Forums culture is not developing, it's degressing.

Attached: 1536131104461.jpg (800x743, 83K)

Are you the Peru user that sent me a bunch of redpill screencaps about Egyptian DNA?
Is gore bannable here now too?

>next
meme war never ends until we've gassed the jews, raked the leafs, and roped the niggers, fren.

Leaf digits finally being put to good use

The war never ended user, get to your battle stations now!

This is excellent sperg bait

Comfy.jpg on Jow Forums is predicated upon happenings such as shootings, natural disasters, and riots. Elections and leak political information is all the rage in between those comfy times. We need a happening... A sacrifice for kek's great return

If you thought 2016 was intense, if you think the midterm results will be intense (Dems will lose), nothing will compare to 2020. The Democrats and their Globalist cabal will do absolutely everything in their power to win. Expect false flags, tons of illegals shuffled into states like Arizona, Texas, and Florida, and more false accusations. They will literally pull all stops prevent Trump from getting re-elected.

And he will win. And there will be leftist violence. It will be bloody and abhorrent. They are like mad dogs that need to be put down.

Civil War II happens first.

Then World War III once the defeated leftists ally with China and Russia.

Then Dark Ages II.

Time fag here.

Wait til you see /cwg/

seige of san fransico was lit a f niggers.

Attached: 1538571885436.png (306x345, 201K)

I just came here for the gets, dont mind me

No bitch, youre about to get your shit pushed in as if it hasnt already happened. Just wait til the normies find out about this place, they will never let you live it down. All your threats will turn out to be empty, and you will run out of your safe space. Boomer stormcucks came here to recruit incel and autistic youth but listen up you old rotting pieces of shit. When you evil sacks of shit pass on you deathbeds, the entirety of the normasphere will mock and humilate to the very end. You should have never have larped so hard and crossed those lines. You opened a disgusting can of worms, and you edgy faggots are gonna eat it all while we all watch and smile.

>2020 elections soon. Get ready for the ride. It's happening
If they don't fix meme flag faggots like you, its going to be more bullshit. Quit being a faggot.

OP Pic of Pepe frog + Pedophile swirl symbol = True colors of Magapedes

nothing really, just connections that made everyone excited

yeah,
it was pretty good

Anyone remember when we were all shilling for Rand Paul before Trump? Those were my favorite times.

Would be the absolute worst thing they could do. We would all become IRL shitposters at the worst possible time.

>If you think they've tried everything, you aint seen nothin yet.
What's your money on?

>pre-2012 Jow Forums = /b/
>post-2016 Jow Forums = Jow Forums

We saved what was left of this website. It was about to go down in history with shitty YLYL treads on /b/. But we took Jow Forums to a new level, we took this site from childish and harmless trolling to actually pose a greater threat to (((the global elite))).

I miss pre-election Jow Forums when this place wasn't a massive circlejerk of trumpfaggotry. Haven't even seen a Ron Paul or Zimzam meme in months.

Every day is the infowar user

Attached: l5HjLU7.png (400x600, 345K)

anyone who has been on Jow Forums for 10+ years is by definition a boomer (unless you started underage)

B became and is fucking cancer

being this delusional

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 15K)

oooh one off. No ethnostate for you fuck nugget

This is either the best bait of the worst delusion I've ever seen

Kek

Just FYI Boomers doesnt mean what you think it means.