We caused this shit. T_D must go

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9l7rva/my_fiance_was_very_outspoken_against_trump_but/

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Jow Forums why did we ever think fucking with reddit was funny

Attached: soyboy and his pet monkey.jpg (354x766, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFm6h2G-2Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shills get more desperate by the fucking day

lol are you shilling for keeping the Donald?

Dont be retarded. The same way the jews convinced whites to self loathe and not care about themselves, is the same way Based whites will convince ethnics to vote for white advancement. Civ nat cucks will see the light soon enough or they will dealt with like the leftards

how the fuck is anyone ok with a blue eyed, blondish haired white man marrying that nigger mutt?!?

You call him God Emperor, you little faggot.

Attached: God emperor.jpg (399x224, 23K)

the guy looks like a stupid redneck that should be fixing trucks until he gets shipped off to WW2 and the lady looks like she should be locked up in a dennys basement washing dishes all day

loool. Lots of mixed feelings in the hive I imagine

Look, I wanna feel happy for the guy and hope that they have a good future...but jesus christ, what the fuck T_D?

He's right you know. Maybe we're a bit harsh, I think we all want our own Tykwavia.

Attached: noooo.png (361x82, 8K)

His fiancé is handsome af

these two people are worthless shits...
ps. please do not breed any more worthless shits

Looks like he went from working on his car straight to the event.

Why is Trump holding rallys?

I literally thought this was a troll by r/politics/ when I saw it. Her name is Tykwondia for goodness sake! Yet all the Donald posters upvote it

>these are the people who come to our board and say we have bad optics

Attached: 1536784042817.jpg (669x669, 355K)

Has that cunt got a "dirty sanchez"?

This guy would be truecel if ethnik bitches didn't chase after white men

BASED. Quintessentially American phenotype on the left. Not sure what the problem is.

Attached: 1504450030059.jpg (480x656, 29K)

We need redite because everytime we do something illegal we just pretend to be them

The absolute state of this country.

the absolute state of the American gene pool

God that facial hair is awful, the worst part is the hair below the lower lip looks like it was shaved to look that way.

... aaand the she-boon got a stronger man-jaw than him.
Of course.

Attached: Orkette.jpg (674x960, 140K)

Someone please shoop the one on the left into the mutt meme

We didn’t do anything to them, we are just better. That’s why they browse here meanwhile I’ve never browsed Reddit.

pic related
dude, she is sooooo fucking ugly. hubby married her for money... expect divorce to occur in < 5 years.

And they need to bring /ptg/ with them

back to the cesspool they came from.

Attached: ptgposter.jpg (1116x1263, 220K)

The comments are gold
>looks american to me
Its just hilarious and sad in same time seeing americans being this out of touch

Attached: 1372212000115.jpg (300x300, 92K)

The crying emoji always gets me

Beat me to it

Attached: 50D7A368-57D4-49A7-8931-D08EF57AF8D2.jpg (474x432, 45K)

That post is on so many layers of irony that you thought it was sincere.

Attached: A241E55D-EB60-4BEB-9AF6-A584AF27666D.jpg (2003x2046, 722K)

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 36 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this..

>Tykwavia

The fuck does that mean?

We call him corpse emperor loyalist dog

Go away you autist.

I think it's that hideous sheboon's name.
Translates from nigger as "Nappy Headed Shitskin"

youtube.com/watch?v=KFm6h2G-2Rc

that is disgusting but one more vote for the repubs in november and 2020 is one more vote

white advancement is everyone's advancement. the reason creaturas and goblinas can drink their tap water, flush their toilets, get medical care, fuck around on the internet, play with electronics, etc., is white advancement

Attached: 1528464001108.jpg (650x718, 215K)

>You shills
kys nigger lovers

it's one of the most effective platforms for distributing red pills
what's your alternative? nothing?

A blind vote is still a vote. If she manages.

>Her name is Tykwavia
>She is blind

>>>>>>SHES BLIND

>making a post about your own sock puppet account
gas yourself, kikes

Attached: shareblue_.jpg (1110x1572, 582K)

AND SHE'S BLIND WHAT LEVELS OF FAGGOTRY HAVE WE REACHED

I fucked a girl from tinder, feminists and I told her I voted Trump. She was upset but I said I wonder rat you out about your stash of cocaine and weed.

>we
>it's a shill spams pictures from the donald episode
>say jah

That is one ugly nigger, it looks like a tranny.

kek

Scratch that, it looks closer to a spic than a nigger, I used to know a Puerto Rican who had the same disgusting look to him.

Finally, a quality thread.
>inb4 rebbit shills calling it a slide thread

You got it right on the dot.

This nigger lover is spamming every thread.

T H I S

I feel like I'm going to be sick

Fuck off racist! Us real MAGA Americans knows that values is what matters - not race. We should teach everyone about the constitution and they will accept liberty! MAGA!

Attached: 084344F0-AEDA-4F00-9CAF-5F1085CAAB8C.jpg (630x748, 80K)

major happenings a-brewin and you call this a quality thread? fuck off shill. the only people hating t_d are r/politics / r/resetEra redditor trash like you lefty shills

t. Nigger and kike loving civicuck

>fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Jow Forums why did we ever think fucking with reddit was funny
Because it is you boring faggot

Attached: b85.jpg (2800x3480, 1.66M)

queerbait shill that attacks t_d just like every good redditor or leftypol shill

Don't get so angry friend, just admit that you love based oven dodgers and niggers and spics, gotta love that Civic nationalism.

Like I said, you can't be right-wing while also being an oildriller, that's why the donald is a fucking joke.

Attached: civnat3.png (634x746, 846K)

top reddit comment;
>looks american to me
hahaha yes, thats absolutely an amerimutt and a real inbred faggot.

Attached: 1534352843426.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

>she's blind

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-030834_Reddit.jpg (1076x436, 133K)

If she dolled herself up it would definitely bump her up a point or two

>shes blind

Makes sense. She can do her make up or hair. Fuck that guy must be desperate but im not gona hate. As long as he isnt raising her niglets he aight

Attached: 1538330698355.png (255x204, 50K)

I just don't find niggers attractive. Anything other than white I literally feel nothing for. Imagine actually having a baby with a nonwhite. Good lord

Is Ty short for Tykeisha?

America is disgusting

You will never see mongrels of this low caliber except in literal 3rd world toilets of the world

Yeah schlomo I agree we should all be fighting each other instead of the leftists and crypto commies I'll get right to work doing whatever gay subversion you're chirping about today and definitely won't sage this thread

Same. I can't imagine how someone could feel fine with having a child that doesn't even look like them.Seriously, is she even the mother? Damn, those kids are ugly.

Ya'll are just plain mean. There's nothing wrong with that thread. The couple seem like nice people and don't deserve any of this vitriol