TRANS PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT...PEOPLE

Many trans/genderfluid people are bullied and as a consequence suffer from mental health problems.
How can we make society more accepting and tolerant to this marginalized and vulnerable group?
I look forward to your suggestions!

Attached: 1537997990260.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

cute trans did nothing wrong

OP. Kill yourself like Nasim did. That fucking pathetic degenerate failure deserved to die. Just like you do.

Attached: 1534432655360.jpg (1270x1185, 272K)

>TRANS PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT...PEOPLE

of the mentally ill variety

So what you're saying is that bullies function as a sort of social watchdog?

Based

Neck and yourself

kek absolutely BTFO norway fag

how many times are you going to make this thread? sage

More I hang on discord, the more I realize half of trannyism is trauma/very shitty upbringings, other half is mental illness.

t. femboi

The topic of bullying is still relevant. Policy maker seem to forget tho.

Attached: noelle4554.jpg (531x331, 46K)

This chick is legit the few that actually are trans

You're all degenerates and sit in a discord discussing your degeneracy because you're not human and you have no souls.

Attached: 1538490723283.jpg (600x955, 158K)

Go back to your own fucking board.

"degenerate" literally means nothing, it's Jow Forums's version of the left's "racist". Your whole point is mute, do you have anything actually meaningful to say or do you wish to be retarded?

Don't make it personal. This tread is about addressing political issues, like assistance to gender confirmation surgery.

Attached: x240-Q5j.jpg (427x240, 19K)

Oh boo fucking hoo

Try being a fucking zoophile if you want to experience ACTUAL hatred and death threats

Too bad thats the only trans person that looks decent. Most look like a fuckim horror movie. Try harder?

Trans sexuals are being bullied , user. Don't make light of it.

Attached: 1538142687945.jpg (1080x1350, 1.39M)

god she's so gorgeous

Attached: IMG_4830.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Over/under on self-roping by 30? I'll take 70%

Gross

Attached: IMG_5856.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Trans sexuals should be able to present in public without fear of being harassed or picked on.

Attached: jazz&skylar.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

BOIPUSSY

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

they're both so beautiful

Attached: IMG_5235.jpg (1536x862, 101K)

>Lynchian

Attached: jazz.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

I agree that trans should not be harassed, but so should nationalists not be as well, but you guys never leave us alone.

Can you defend the surgery, knowing that they are getting conned by not having a real pussy in the end, only an inverted dick and ball bag skin monstrosity that won't lubricate and requires dilating for the rest of their life?

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>Many trans/genderfluid people are bullied and as a consequence suffer from mental health problems.
It's the other way around

could honestly be a lynch character. well played

They need a good ass raping, beating and humiliation to have them cured of their mental illness.
Trannies need to get brutally abused both sexually and mentally. Locked up into cages and only used as cumdumpster for any man that wants them to while being fed only onions. Traps need to have their lil sissy clits twisted with pliers, choken unconscious and then woke up with a golden shower. Maybe that will cure their mentall illness.

Attached: 1477705843150.webm (640x480, 2.22M)

being trans is a mental health problem faggot

You seem nice.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Tranny here. I apologize for my faggot brethren. Some of us simply want to live our lives quietly and contribute to the race.