Why do white men marry Filipinos?

>IQ average is 85
>terrible food thats just a cluster fuck of random ingredients cooked randomly
>age horrid and look 60 when they are 30
>covered in moles
>will gamble away all your money

Why do white men willingly marry into this? No wonder Stephen Paddock shot up Vegas.

Attached: PAY-NEWSLINK8671832_79068.jpg (615x409, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because getting laid is more important to them than their self worth.

I'm not married to a Pinay but I am kinda dating one. We're both militant right-wingers and I have more in common with her than any of the drugged up, psychotic white bitches in Jew York.

only the absolute lowest tier white men go for flips, like 60 year old incel balding techbros buying mail order brides

this is the case with 90% of people that get married

are you fucking kidding me this gets response but when I try to acknowledge the actual issue I get pg 6? fuck this Mongolian throat singing containment board

Post a thread titled "Jews are innocent" and watch

when you cant get a real asian (chinese,korean,japanese,vietnamese) but dont want to settle for a latina

lol.

>yfw when you're so asshurt from funposting that you made a thread to make a point

You have a blessed day, mein negro. Here's a free hump for your digits.

Attached: 885675_927533180601759_4848624104056760638_o.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>Onions
What did user mean by this?
It's a sad state of affairs. If nobody wants to talk about sizzling sisig, let's turn this into a senate calendar thread.

Attached: mcconnellconfedflag.jpg (600x576, 105K)

My brother married one shes a good girl very conservative somewhat catholic values.
She stays home cooks and cleans for him hes always happy stress free. The household dutys are taken care of and theyve had there first son. My brother is quite driven and has such been promoted to managment.

Now me ive married a westernised girl shes a good girl but put me through to much bullshit no man wouldve stayed but im christian and will hold my marriage till death which may not be far as i think about anhero daily. I wish i was redpilled and read mgtow before i wouldnt have been so naive about marriage and woman. Now my wife occasionally cooks and cleans i have to pick up the slack. She cut her hours so alot of pressures on me. She had a bad attitude and caused a shitstorm on facebook. Western woman have big mouths and ive had trouble with police also its shameful and embarassing even had my clothes thrown out front after a fight and my mum visited i didnt know at the time. I dont have kids and am 31 there is a wall and im about to hit it. Roasties dont hit the will they dont think deep enough to understand what theyve done.

But there's no sex after marriage.

>settle

Damn that's prett sad bruv. Sorry, like I feel you ya know? Can you like force her to have a kid? Children activates something in the heads of women like a locked up gear starts functioning and shit. A child might be the change in your lives that you need. Nigga, my artery and heart goes to you.

Filipino girls are much better than Chinese, Korean, or Japanese girls. They are very traditional and have good Christian values and morals, and treat their men like kings. Typically your children will also be a hell of a lot better looking than if you had offspring with a east Asian. pic related half white half pinay..

Attached: filipina.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

>that nose

Dont even pretend white girls age well, and american white girls are either obese or do drugs and fuck niggers, or theyre just obnoxiously tall, idk man id rather just get with the program and mix with some asian, maybe not filipino but japanese or chinese would be fine

>average woman’s IQ is 85, what’s your point?
>any good woman will learn to cook what her man wants, and pinay’s want to please their men.
>not really, plenty of hot ones if they take care of themselves. They generally age like latinas, so just keep them active and away from carby food.
>I’ve seen a few with moles but not many at all. There’s a big flip population in both Atlanta and Charlotte (both places I’ve lived) and i didn’t see any mole people.
>who says i’m Giving them my money?
Dated a flip for 5 years and she was awesome except a little crazy. Girl would give head like nothing else in the world and was amazing in the sack. She lost her mind when i went to grad school though so it didn’t work out i guess.

>tfw you ask yourself why we are even having this debate
>the absolute state of white people
what happened white man?

Attached: 1535656603388.jpg (316x395, 25K)

He don't need a kid, he needs to leave, fuck this a relationship should be work shit, that's the feminazi ideals, I've been married 10 years, got married young, I'm very happy, I take care of her as a man should and she takes care of me as a woman should. Her favorite thing to say when seeing the ((feminist)) shit on TV is they are ruining it for us, we have a good thing going here. A good woman knows her job is to make her House happy, man and children included.

This bitch with the moles has a really fucked up neck, like a giant rock mole on it.

Attached: MOLE NECK.png (516x892, 751K)

Ranting on Jow Forums won’t remove your roast beef flaps

based and redpilled OP. how did you come into prolonged contact with them?

Attached: 1536806886518.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

She'd be alright if she didn't have the moles

Desperation is the only reason you would marry one of those brown Asian monkeys. They're fucking hideous

Attached: 1518696999025.png (930x867, 619K)

Weve tried ive lost 2 allready from miscarriage in the last 3 years. Both were near full term and had to bury them. Shits hard and i think being over 30 is even harder. I wish i had kids at 16 fuck i jate the system and being told to get a career and house first. Probs shoulda got a younger girl but been with mine 9 years or so.

Attached: 1536807124835.png (1024x633, 486K)

i wonder what it feels like. looks like asphalt. would still breed and leave though.

But aside from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

I'd still fuck her even with the moles

Attached: 82750f4d550bd461a674218a933308f232fc5056b8ff9379a26e82687357bb0b.jpg (621x674, 63K)

Best advice to younger guys though I'd find a good one and pump then out, I'm 31 and have 3 kids in school already, it didn't stop me from being successful, if anything it made me realize I had to work harder

filipinos are throwing themselves at white guys

Attached: 1525751245448.jpg (451x855, 159K)

Attached: most-gorgeous-filipino-beauties-you-should-see-10-1.jpg (719x719, 60K)

This isn't saying much but in regards to values Filipino-Americans are way better than other Asian-Americans.

Attached: 1516761645857.png (1030x994, 282K)

I just wish Korean women were more submissive, but they're getting pretty entitled.

Well white guys do have net positive gains. White woman have been brainwashed to throw it away too much kardashian bullshit.

Woman arent aryan only men are

Why do you think that is

Kardashians are armenian tho

What the fuck kind of Kike posting is this...?

Attached: 1536704662061s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

When your white and have a kid with an Asian women they will look Asian

Attached: 35A2DECF00000578-3659098-image-a-76_1466802022640.jpg (634x741, 156K)

Because even the ugliest asian girl can land a foreigner now, and Korea is westernizing quickly.

My uncle is married to a flip 18 years his younger. She's very Christian and loyal.

white roastie is toastie

Attached: 1466207023060.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Only if they get her chinky eyes
Which flips don't have in the first place

Attached: 1536887930009.jpg (586x946, 135K)

Too bad her ass cheeks probably look like asphalt as well. Might as well stick in your dick in a crack on the road.

>militant right-wingers
cringe

Attached: 1517268453086.png (698x867, 191K)

Aussiebro hit it on the head. Doesn't help that Filipinas absolutely crave white cock. White cock to them is like BBC for white wimminz.

The ones with blonde highlights are not traps..... truly though. Filipinas are very hard working and industrious. Very. Don’t trust the blonde highlight ones. Check the Adam’s apple

thats the joke

Attached: 1521999275331.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Filipino? FilipiNO
They are, all of them, crazy. I work with them. Their women are fucking nuts.

Cause white women cant compete with any other race

Those are some mighty fine intergers you got there yourself.
I have a friend who has a flip mom and she likes to gamble/play poker. I didn't know it was a common thing among them.

Sorry our western kike culture is destroying your country too. :(

That's true but you also have to factor in human emotions. As cliche and retarded as it sounds, it does affect our reasoning at times and reading this I came to a better understanding of our fellow cunt down unda.

That sucks, and this is coming from someone who experienced miscarriage too. Girlfriend is Japanese and there's really nothing wrong with our relationship but she really wants a child and I gave in. Sadly she miscarriaged around 5 weeks or so. Devastated her. Thing is I'm 28 and she's 34 turning 35 this December. To be honest I got indoctrinated to that whole live out your life thing too and is very hesitant about having children. 9 years is a long time, Bruce. I can totally relate, I mean who here found biology more interesting than history class right? I still believe a child will be the answer. Just trust in his process and he will make things right. He doesn't not abandon his niggas.

It’s funny how wh*tes degrade East Asian men, marry an East Asian woman, and then a baby pops out just like the gook you hated so hard.

I imagine myself in Europe, with my BLACK African brothers, our aim is kill wh*te dogs and rape wh*te bitches. I shoot wh*te dogs but they keep coming. I try to shoot each and every one of them. My African BLACK brother is raping a wh*te subhuman female as I keep shooting wh*te dogs. As he impregnates the wh*te whore with superior BLACK sperm, I realise it is my turn. But then, I remember the sayings of my ancestors: “Bitches Ain’t Sheeit but hoes and tricks” — Mahatma Gandhi. I see it. I see him right there waiting for me:

“You have one last thing to do”

“Yes, Gandhiji.”

“Pajeet, get the nukes.”

And then right before my eyes a tactical nuke with an Agni-VII ICBM launcher flashed into existence, I rushed immediately and prepared for the wh*te armageddon. I reached the computer controls and prepared to fulfill Gandhiji’s wish. Amsterdam, London, New York and pretty much all the major wh*te cities were on the map. I pressed the giant BLACK button and in the next moment I saw a mushroom cloud right in front of me, I had already lost a litre of blood, my end was near but so was it for the wh*tes. I collapsed into oblivion, making it to Africa, my homeland, to be greeted by my BLACK brethren. I made it to heaven, I finally made it...

Attached: 4F981A80-FEE3-412F-86F6-F5272D47FF0E.jpg (999x963, 48K)

Attached: 1522003005492.jpg (724x779, 420K)

The dude is nothing special to look at compared to that mom

People are lead to believe that all asians are the same along with flips being asian when they're not.

tfw south pakeets have now evolved into niggers.

Attached: aDVMG13N_700wa_0.gif (498x272, 757K)

Attached: 1531106663863.png (835x983, 256K)

Mahjong for oldies and poker for 90s flips. Flips had a drugs epidemic from the late 90s up until a couple of years ago, mostly Methamphetamine from China. If you ever used that shit you know you're going to crabe gambling. A lot of flips got hooked into that and thank god it's being cleaned up.

Millenials just play coin toss because they're too poor for other forms of gambling.

Attached: 10687006_799468343446557_5727088564395929575_n.jpg (960x960, 68K)

Have you ever been so lonely and desperate for love that you opt for the lowest-hanging fruit in the entire world?

That's why white men marry Flips. I personally can't stand them and grew to dislike them when I was in the Navy because they were fucking everywhere and wore their husband's rank like it actually meant something.

Remember your place, P*jeet

Attached: POO.jpg (640x350, 208K)

The kid looks 100% asian not mongrel at all. wonder if its even is baby

>They are very traditional and have good Christian values and morals
>have good Christian values
>Christian values

They're a majority Catholic country.

>Christian
>Catholic

Pick one and only one. Praise be unto Christ.

now the endians are larping as blacks? pottery

>Might as well stick in your dick in a crack on the road

Don't tempt me, Scandinavibro

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 43K)

Devolved*

Attached: 3a074e8c4e371e7b3eb53d6b60940fa7.jpg (540x385, 53K)

True that other part changes things, shared misery is the strongest of bonds, I say this as someone who has stood get away of a freind getting his brains blown out, only those next to you will ever be your friends again, your old friends are never close to you again. I've also shared the pain off a miscarriage with my wife, ours was very very early but even that hurt, and there is no bond stronger then pain. So I retract much of what I said but only in this particular case, only they person in question can say if they should be toughing out a hard relationship

Its Indian not Endian, that’s a way to encode binary numbers in computing.

Get your spellings right my wh*te friend, how will you win the Spelling Bee competitions then?

WMAF makes more money, is more educated, and less likely to divorce than WMWF:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

Attached: 0.jpg (720x720, 121K)

This guy has a huge head

based and currypilled

They're hard working, moderately good fucks, and you can be 60 years old and an 18 yo hottie will take you.

Dump a white test tube baby in em and you're good to go!

Attached: jews_911_israelis_classified.jpg (600x307, 44K)

FilipiNOs are worse than Africans, Arabs, and Hispanics combined. I don't know why developed countries allows these Island Monkeys to migrant to their lands. These "people" are nothing but a cancer to whatever nation that hosts them. FilipiNOs are net loss to society.

You're a desperate fuck with no standards. Why do so many men announce this publicly as if proud?

Half Flips are fucking disgusting. They look terrible and still have a garbage IQ. Pic related.

Attached: IQ_DNA.jpg (760x1194, 180K)

>nic cage
>merely a nameless dude

flip nigger spotted
jungle gooks are not yellow, know your place, shitskin

>age horrid and look 60 when they are 30

This is true. They age like milk.

because fucking MAGA

>south Korea
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-09-01-04.png (2560x1440, 1.47M)

Attached: 1519161904183.jpg (2238x1000, 1.54M)

Attached: 1529050410346.jpg (1354x1630, 538K)

You’re 31, ditch the bitch you dumb christcuck
>but muh marriage sanctity
Enjoy your roastie wife then cuck boi

based poo

How do I snag a Nork qt and dump a white test tube baby in her?

Attached: liberlism_mental_disorder.jpg (2000x1300, 588K)

If she's brown turn her down.
If you race mix with an asian the jews still win.
Filipperbeanos are the mexicans of asia. Don't breed with that subhuman garbage.