Judge blocks 300,000 deportations

Trump BTFO yet AGAIN. Tired of LOSING yet, Dumpftards?

>Federal judge, citing Trump ‘animus’ against nonwhites, blocks removal of Haitians, Salvadorans and others

>A federal judge in California temporarily blocked the Trump administration’s plans to terminate the legal status of more than 300,000 immigrants who fled violence and disaster in Haiti, Sudan, Nicaragua and El Salvador. In a decision late Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Edward M. Chen in San Francisco found substantial evidence that the administration lacked “any explanation or justification” to end the “temporary protected status” designations for immigrants from those countries.

>At the same time, he said there were “serious questions as to whether a discriminatory purpose was a motivating factor” in the administration’s decision, which would violate the Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection under the law. He cited statements by President Trump denigrating Mexicans, Muslims, Haitians and Africans, including his Jan. 11 remark about “people from shithole countries.”

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/10/03/federal-judge-citing-trump-animus-against-nonwhites-blocks-removal-of-haitians-salvadorans-and-others/

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/03/judge-blocks-trump-administration-deporting-immigrants-under-tps/1517268002/
youtu.be/Jfonp8uwbys?t=36m00s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Boerne_v._Flores
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44729.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah this should hold up. Only buying these animals a few weeks

Take it to the Supreme Court. Justice Thomas warned these little whiney ass bitches.

When is the 9th circuit going to be dissolved?

fucking gook or is that a beaner sometimes they look the same

Attached: 1538591552429.png (620x400, 383K)

I never understood why random judges can 'block' the president.

I'm not going to say that someone should murder this judge...

>fled violence in Haiti
But Conan told me it wasn't a shithole

deport Chen.

>Justice Thomas warned these little whiney ass bitches
and seeing that the left is doing Tomas 2.0 on Kavanaugh this should be interesting

this virtue signaling spic has 0 authority over the feds

SCOTUS said they have no authority to stop national interest, this fag is in for another let down.

>we shouldn't enforce our laws because the president thinks other countries are shitholes

these are the first people you hang i know its a toss up between them and the lugenpresse, but these judges have done more harm than anyone else

YOU SHALL NOT DEPORT IMMIGRANTS!

Attached: IMG_0412.jpg (898x701, 133K)

why are chinese allowed to be judges?

wtf lol

I've got some pent up animus against this chink nigger

remember the travel ban? yeah it the same thing you fool

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with the gook judges in Hawaii, California. Is it the ChiComs doing this to us? Fucking Feinstein's top guy for 20yrs or whaetver was a ChiCom spy...

i didn't even know chinese judges existed until now

It's treason then.

>nutty 9th
it's nothing

ok then what?
it gets reversed, this time. then someone else is on deck to file the same lawsuit, with the same judge, and he rules the same way. rinse, repeat. Keeps them here forever.

And the SCOTUS process is slow as fuck, and nothing negative ever happens to these lower Judges who purposely rule contrary to settled law.

Wow yeah this is certainly how the system was designed to function with the president needing the approval of every single federal judge to use his constitutionally vested, unilateral powers to oversee immigration related issues. I can think of one small improvement though and it involves federal judges that practice systemic judicial overreach and fragrantly inject their personal biases into ruling should be disbarred, derobed, and beaten with fire hoses on the bare ass until it's as red as the ticket I'll be voting in November.

When we've finally had enough and decide to put these uppity (((Californians))) back in their place.

Attached: watermelon.png (710x473, 405K)

China really wants a repeat of nanking

>Edward M. Chen
>staff attorney for ACLU
>nominated by Obama
>endorsed by Feinstein

It's been a while since we've seen this bullshit. What's the legal term for this stuff, when some judge nobody has ever heard of makes some dumbass call that changes everyone's plans? I thought Congress was looking into restricting this and they had a word for it.

Attached: 82463151345.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

Why doesnt Trump just ignore these faggots? What will they do? Bitch about it in the media like they already do?

Attached: 1538336567303.png (800x875, 480K)

>U.S. District Judge Edward M. Chen in San Francisco found substantial evidence that the administration lacked “any explanation or justification” to end the “temporary protected status” designations for immigrants from those countries.

HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING TEMPORARY STATUS HAS LASTED FOR OVER A DECADE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND FUCKING ENGLISH YOU DUMB CHINK GOOK YELLOW NIGGER

TEMPORARY

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU GET PUT INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP

Why not both? Rope is cheap.

Silver lining, in the last decision over the travel ban, the conservative members of the court were signalling that if shit like this keeps happening its going to be inevitable that they open up the can of worms of restricting the power of activist judges.

Called it:

Maybe because it’s part of the separation of powers idiot. The President isn’t above the law.

This judge might have a retarded view on the matter but it it doesn’t mean they ought not to be allowed to strike down unconstitutional laws.

>California
Lol who cares?

this god, what's the point with being president if you don't get to boss over gay judges like that

Edward Chen. I'm gonna go with yellow nigger on this one mate.

>Maybe because it’s part of the separation of powers idiot.
The president has specific unilateral powers on this topic dumbass. The SCOTUS ruling on the travel ban was handed down with a specific warning against judges doing exactly this.

>the administration lacked “any explanation or justification” to end the “temporary protected status”
>temporary

Attached: 1503050747255.jpg (600x515, 72K)

Just sell california back to Mexico. We can invade and kill everyone. Hard reset

please link to this holding

The word you are looking for is faggotry.

Another Obama appointed district judge trying to stop Trump and using the same losing arguments the leftist judges uses in the travel ban case.

ACLU likely judge shopped this judge since this judge used to work for the ACLU as well.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/03/judge-blocks-trump-administration-deporting-immigrants-under-tps/1517268002/

Expect Trump to win in the end.

Also, if you read the article, the leftist judge is using the same losing arguments the leftist travel ban judges used by citing Trump's campaign statements despite the fact the Supreme Court said campaign statements don't matter at all.

So yeah, just another shitty district judge from California.

Once Clarence Thomas takes away nationwide injunctions, we can go back to ignoring district judges again.

>checks and balances are bad

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

FUCK OFF IDIOT.

THIS DISTRICT JUDGE IS VIOLATING THE SEPARATION OF POWERS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There's nothing in the Constitution actually forcing the President to abide by their rulings. It's just custom.

Appeal it and send it to the Supreme Court
/our guy/ will take care of it

Attached: KAVAGOAT.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Violating the separation of powers is bad.

When Clarence Thomas takes away your injunctions, you leftists won't be able to judge shop your leftist judges anymore.

what would the immigration industrial complex do without their pets coming en masse?
youtu.be/Jfonp8uwbys?t=36m00s

Attached: christcuck.jpg (434x429, 25K)

District judges don't even exist in the Constitution.

They were specifically created by Congress and Congress can take them away as well.

Trump just needs one to two more supreme court justices and his appeals to the Supreme Court will get even faster.

>I never understood why random judges can 'block' the president.

They can't. They can only rule in individual cases.
If they goes to an impartial or pro-republican supreme court, these types of ruling will be stuck down.

i figured this guy was a basic bitch normie conservative, after what he has been thru if he makes it , he will reap the whirlwind on these fucks for decades to come.

Non-white males shouldn't even be citizens much less judges

There's literally nothing stopping Trump putting CA under martial law now and taking care of Jerry, what are you talking about?

>activist judge makes stand against American people to make personal retarded stance against DRUMPF
Not the first time one of these faggots stabbed their constituents in the back, when the DoTR comes, judges like this get the gallows along with the politicians who turned on us.

It's "officially" called a Nationwide Injunction, but in practice it's just retarded.

Punished Kavanaugh will be Democrats worst nightmare.

Attached: PUNISHED KAVANAUGH.jpg (480x360, 41K)

The 9th District judges should just be rounded up and sent to Gitmo. They literally just ignore the Constitution in order to stall Trump.

legislating from the bench

Attached: hill anger (1).jpg (500x375, 21K)

Kavanaugh will always hate the left for their antics now. They did a good job of turning a moderate far-right.

It's a nationwide injunction. Chen is a federal judge, not a California state judge.

The constitution was a mistake

There's no official term but Clarence Thomas used the term "universal injunctions".

He's gonna ban global injunctions, universal injunctions, and nationwide injunctions.

District judges will go back to being irrelevant once he has done so and these activist judges might as well retire when all they can do is just keep Dissenting when they can't issue their precious injunctions anymore.

Luls commifornia ... let me guess 9th district ? The same one that has 95% of its decisions overturned by higher courts #liberalismisamentaldisorder

They have a knack for doing so

Normally I dont have issues with Asians... normally.

This Chen guy thinks Clarence Thomas isn't being serious. He's gonna regret abusing a nationwide injunction when Clarence Thomas cites Chen's actions in a future Supreme Court case that permanently bans these injunctions.

Just do it anyway. What are they going to do?

ACLU did judge shopping.

This federal judge was appointed by Obama and previously worked many years with the ACLU.

ACLU is cherrypicking judges by going to ex-ACLU employees who are now judges thanks to Obama.

>these activist judges might as well retire when all they can do is just keep Dissenting when they can't issue their precious injunctions anymore
Not so sure about that. They’re saying law is as bad as the arts in universities. That means they have a long term plan they plan to use them for.

They need to relocate the 9th Circuit Court to Barrow, Alaska.

Hopefully. Everyone's worry was that Kavan was a huge Bush Rino since he worked for Bush after all, including his wife.

But instead of being a white knight cuck, hopefully he becomes Clarence Thomas's successor.

>BTFO again
convenient that you consider all the other hundreds of overturned (see: failed) court orders and blocks by libshit judges as "wins"
they'll lose this one like they lost all the other ones... again

Fuck it. Fuck. It. I’m over this shit.
I’m going to law school. Fuck these low iq faggot lawyers and judges. I can’t fucking wait to work my ass off to get a chance to see them btfo. Gotta go find an LSAT practice exam.

If they can't issue injunctions anymore, these district judges can only CRY AND SCREAM within their districts and can't do shit to Trump anymore.

These district judges can't pretend to be unelected kings anymore.

>I never understood why random judges can 'block' the president.

Burgers might not like to hear this given how they deify their constitution but it gives way too much power to the judiciary.

Attached: 1516121254843.jpg (2048x2560, 248K)

When Kavanaugh is on the court, I can’t wait for him and Thomas to slap this shit down, democrats are about to lose their ability to legislate from the bench.

never forget the 300 gormilzion goyim

Anons need to go to law school. LSAT is just fucking logic questions.

I hope the Supreme Court starts pre-issuing smackdowns on these types of activist judges. Like five minutes after they announce their bullshit ruling, the phone rings on their desk and Kavanaugh is on the line telling them "NAHH BITCH, I DON'T THINK SO"

Attached: Killdozer.png (933x438, 505K)

Asian judge...

Kill the Kritarchy

You can't really own these judges unless you become a higher ranking judge with the final being Supreme Court judge.

HOWEVER, Grassley is thinking of creating an Inspector General of the Federal Courts which currently doesn't exist.

You could work your up to being an Inspector General of Judges, which means you have the legal power and legal right to investigate them whenever you get asked too and reveal their misdeeds to Congress.

You could either be a Supreme Court judge or an inspector general of the 9th circuit

Nearly every movement left has been done judicially

Any governance system based on rule of law will necessarily become judicial-supremacist over time.
I think the Constitution is shit so this isn't really news to me. It's basically just been a minor speedbump on the Progressive train.

Clarence Thomas basically said these universal injunctions have no basis in law, implied they are unconstitutional and district judges are going beyond their powers.

Clarence threatened them after the last injunction obstructing Trump.

Oh Trump...turning America into a dump.
Couldn't get the whore in jail
Couldn't stop from giving more to Israel
Couldn't stop from giving more to WhiteHats
No wall
What a powerful man, thank god he controls the house and senate.
Lame Duck

Attached: 54dchess.jpg (296x170, 13K)

nah its blatantly fake and gay but jews run cover for it

>Chen

That field is currently oversaturated with freshly indoctrinated graduates. I would not count on them to throw in the towel at this.

Our constitution actually doesn’t give the judiciary very much power at all, judicial review is a power the courts claim they have but is suspiciously absent from the actual constitution. Americans have been brainwashed to accept judicial supremacy because that is the main vehicle through which leftists accomplish their policy goals.

Blame certain Supreme Court justices and lower court judges who mislead you into believing judicial supremacy is constitutional.

For example, Kennedy was actually a power hungry judge who made a ruling that encouraged judicial supremacy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Boerne_v._Flores

>The Court held that it holds the sole power to define the substantive rights guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment—a definition to which Congress may not add and from which it may not subtract.

Kennedy's ruling completely went against what James Madison said how the 3 branches should govern.

fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44729.pdf

>The Congressional Research Service, the research arm of the legislative branch, stated in a recent report that the federal courts were never intended to wield “a final or even exclusive role in defining the basic powers and limits of the federal government.” They observed that “to the contrary, the early history of the United States is replete with examples of all three branches of the federal government playing a role in constitutional interpretation.” The report concludes that it was the complacence of Congress over the past half-century that allowed the judiciary to declare itself supreme to the other branches and to the Constitution.

>In reality, no such supremacy exists. As James Madison said, “the several departments being perfectly co-ordinate by the terms of their common commission, neither of them, it is evident, can pretend to an exclusive or superior right of settling the boundaries between their respective powers.”

Basically, cowardly Congress let this false idea of judicial supremacy happen on their watch instead of pushing back against the Judicial Branch.

Had Congress done their job. Judicial Supremacy Judges would have been immediately impeached or never been confirmed to be judges in the first place.

I'm getting tired of these subhumans. The Trump Administration can just ignore them.

The structure of the system means that judicial supremacy will simply come to be the case eventually. You can't actually have co-equal divided branches of governance, one branch would assert its superiority over the others sooner or later.

No jurisdiction. Cry more bitch.

Attached: 1538343403091.png (569x363, 371K)

They're acting like tribunes of the plebs even though they were never elected.

Why not just pull ICE out of California and let them deal with the hornet's nest?

>Turn a judge into fleshy fudge.

The chinese trying to destroy America? Shocker.

Congress passing the Administrative Procedure Act was a very bad idea. It gave judges no matter their rank to basically have the power of a quasi executive veto or a quasi legislative repeal. It gave judges way too much power.

Seriously, fuck Congress.

They enable activist judges and then create illegal unconstitutional courts like FISA which is a secret court and not allowed by the Constitution at all.

This isn't how America was suppose to function.

Founding Fathers wanted each brand to maintain the separation of powers by always fighting each other to make sure one branch doesn't steal powers that belonged exclusively to another branch.

I don't know if its too late but any future Constitutional Convention should make impeaching judges easier and also include a mandatory 5 to 10 year imprisonment for any judge that is impeached no matter the reason for their impeachment.

Mandatory Imprisonment for impeached judges should scare judges from becoming activist.