Fall Semester of my senior year of college

>Fall Semester of my senior year of college
>Already getting job offers for $60k plus

How do people graduate college without a job lined up? Maybe I’m just an above average applicant that’s putting in the work?

Attached: 567B435E-2389-40D9-9004-3A4ABF16259F.jpg (1024x596, 49K)

because they're niggers who get degrees in art history

what degree?

i graduated college without a job lined up because my ego was too big. i just figured shit would fall into place since i knew i was good with technical shit, so i didn't attend the career fairs and whatnot. well it was a mistake, but fortunately i smartened up and 6 months after graduating i went and shook hands, did my little dance for the recruiters. anyways it's been awhile now, but i started at 48k and make 200k now.

Most people eek their way through university and end up with very little knowledge they were supposed to gain. The education system is shit, but that doesn't mean most people aren't retarded too.

If you pass your classes, remember the important stuff, and do internships/get work experience, you should have many job offers lined up by graduation.

60k makes me depressed. 60k isn't enough. electricians, mechanics make more than that. They also don't have to work in cities so they pay goes farther. It's so depressing. Your bonuses amount to about 6k max.

I'm in my fall semester of senior year with an offer in hand that will be twice that. Don't get cocky kid, gotta save up and settle down. My plan is to have six children and they ain't gonna pay for themselves, so I'm going to have to start saving from age 22.

Attached: 1537317832221.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

>$60k plus
Bro if you want to live comfortably you NEED 6 figures after taxes

I smoked weed every day for 4 years and it was great. Definitely next to impossible to find a decent job afterwards though. Thankfully I lucked out and now make decent money as a computer monkey. Ebin

60k a year is hardly making it

Electricians, mechanics, and other tradesmen also do back breaking manual labor for their whole lives and often have to take painkillers or drink/smoke a fuck ton in their 40s-50s. I get some generic office cuck job is less rewarding, but it's work you can do for your whole life without any physical aliments.

That's nothing lel.

>How do people graduate college without a job lined up?
Because companies will offer you a job and then back out of it at the last second, numbnut.
>Maybe I’m just an above average applicant that’s putting in the work?
You're not special and are an interchangeable part who's lucky to be in a very strong job market right now.

Shit negro you dont know how bad graduating between 08 and 10 really was

He's starting tho, 60k is pretty good for 21-22

I literally work at wendy's and make 300k starting

t. wendy's chef

Business IT. My technical skills are meh but I’ve been mostly applying to Finance and Consulting firms. I went to community college and right now I’m at a low tier state school. Honestly surprised by the top tier companies that come out for career fairs and events.

Yeah that was me last year lol.

I’d rather make 60k in an office than have to ware my body down for a few extra sheckles.

>hasnt graduated yet
>doesnt have a 60k job, just offers
uh oh

>ware my body down
Yup, you definitely go to a state school.

>ware
Bro... you're straight-up going to lose offers if you make mistakes like this

>Already getting job offers for $60k plus
Macy's treats their buyers right.

Congrats. Engineering?

That’s why I got a fiancée to live that DINK life until I make six figures and we can afford to buy a house and have kids.

I grew up in the projects nigga. I currently love off $1200 a month. I’m gonna be living like a king and still save money.

My plan is to work until I die. Luckily I can do that as an office cuck.

K incel. How’s the trendies tonigh?

Lol

I'm going to be one of the 60k cucks, but it is depressing that now only am I going into debt for the chance at the lower salary, but also I will have to deal with being subservient to a likely exploitative machine and have to be grateful for that opportunity. I will have to make some company the center of my world, trap myself in some system where I will meet a girl who will always think of me as some wage cuck and who fucks my friends behind my back.

>engineering degree
>making a little under $50k
Fuck, I need to find a better job

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

Oh, I get it now.. you're a low iq nigger who is riding the coat tails of affirmative action.

I know it's trying to communicate but what is it saying?

>imagine going to college to make 60K
I made more in a restaurant when I was 18

>What is Trump Economy?

Attached: 1506388057055.png (1000x1271, 314K)

I make 40K I will be killing myself tonight, bye

>graduated last year with business degree
>applied to over 100 companies
>no call backs

Attached: 9EF6AEB8-A522-4C8E-AB8A-04C3709B445C.jpg (300x360, 59K)

Yup and high IQ white men are dropping out of high school to live lives as NEET incels that fap 6 hours a day and never shower.

I’ve met so many white girls in college and most of the recruiters and HR reps I’ve met are cute little white girls too. They just love the BBC.

>Pic related is who most of you internet millionaires actually are in real life

Attached: A325F023-F12B-4636-AF3B-B13CD8CD6992.jpg (172x242, 13K)

21yo finance bachelors dropout. Making 500k+ this year, probably clear a mil next year. AMA

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

any success in discovering the secrets to masturbation?

Get a sales job
After 6 months, use sales skills to get a better job

I just got a promotion and will be making 90k for doing very little
>but I'm 32

We can't all get the job retard. When I graduated all I got from my degree is $720,000 in student debt.

Google only seems to want to provide answers to the females.

>ego bracelet
Ok this is epic

hows this even work, are you applying for full time jobs or just postgrad internships?

t. 2nd year student, finishing next year

How Jewish are you?
What area?
Do you long for the next Hilter to make your profession illegal?

When you get older you realize its only losers that couldn't cut it in college that downplay the importance of a degree. I majored in business administration, got a job straight out of college that started me at 50k (in a low cost of living region of the US), that was 5 years ago. I'm now pulling 75k a year and I'm not even 30 yet. My job is also very easy, I "work" maybe 4 or 5 hours a day the rest I just post here.

im 27 and a college dropout. I really wish I had stayed in school. too scared to commit to anything and too much of a pussy to do the long haul (2 years in CC + 2 years at a state school)

Nah, finance.

I go to a top target school with great grades, internship experience, and decent connections. I applied to over 100 just to get half a dozen interviews and eventually one offer. I know it sucks man but you've got to stick with it. Applying to jobs a couple of years ago was the single biggest red-pilling event I've gone through because you realize how hard goyim whites are discriminated against. I believe in you user

Full Time. One employee flew me out to their city and put me up in a hotel.

That’s the comfy life I’m looking for. I’m planning to live cheap and save up. Already met my future wife so life is coming together pretty well.

I knew before clicking that you were not a leaf.
Cheers for not being a jobless tattooed leaf.

Attached: butt.jpg (2100x2109, 766K)

so when you apply, do you just mention in your cover letter that you'll be graduating in x months?

Not an ounce of Jewish blood in me. Profession is completely legal, I own a few healthcare businesses. Have some limited online presence, you may know who I am.

The Holy Trinity, Audemars, Patek and Vacherons.

Holy shit, 720k or 72k? I know doctors graduating with a third of that at most. Either typo or you done fucked up user.

Haha me too, I'm getting a business finance degree, not great, and the GPA is just 3.3, 1 more year, but people want me to intern and to hire me right now as a Junior.

>Applying to jobs a couple of years ago was the single biggest red-pilling event I've gone through because you realize how hard goyim whites are discriminated against. I believe in you user

Describes every government job interview I’ve ever had. Nothing but women, minorities and stuck up white dude faggots. I had way more success in the private sector where productivity actually matters.

>all I got from my degree is $720,000 in student debt.
GOD DAMN NIGGA

Did you get stuck in remedial math or something?
What school did you go to that fleeced you so hard?
Local schools only guys. At least if you don't get a job you aren't saddled with debt
I've only got 10k and I'm freaked out about that. FFS 700k I'd be faking my death and starting life anew in Europe

Attached: 1366357275057.gif (249x206, 1.14M)

I dunno but if they favor gays, maybe just play the part for the interview and the application process. Pretend to be gay and flamboyant and maybe it'll up your chances.

This after or before student loans of 100k+?

Hmmm. Okay sure. Plenty of dropouts in my circles. Some of us are making plenty of money. Depends on the type of dropout you’re talking about. I told my small biz finance professor to go fuck themselves after I got a D- on final project, but had two successful companies with $5M in revenue already. Funniest part was the final project was a summarized version of what I gave a bank for a proposal that was approved for like $800k to buy another company. People drop out for different reasons. I just didn’t care or need it anymore.

>Cover letter

Nah don’t even need one of those. Most companies have programs where they start recruiting in the fall / winter for people graduating in the spring. Usually called training of development programs. Usually hard to find unless you have a professor that’s cool enough to tell you about them like I did.

How???? Geotech engineering or what

>only 10k
Lol me too bro, same here, I only have 10k debt and even a decent job prospect degree and I'm still worried about that shit myself.

Well, how did you do it

whats your position?

I had a job lined up out of undergrad, but it wasn't enough to have many children.

After law school however, WOW you'd be astonished at the figures thrown in your face. Specialize in torts and sell your soul. Trust me, it's worth it.

You fell for the "community college is a joke meme".

Coulda take eng 101 and 102/ got your associates degree in a community college at less than 2 years, then transferred to ivy school -

Dentists average 100k a year student debt. The highest in any field.

>graduating during the greatest economy since the 1950's
you're on easy mode, faggot.

>AMA
can't afford a new good notebook
wears fake piagets
dirty shirt
how to mastrubate
mexican shitskin
no questions here

Only 10k. I’m poor and black so I get thousands a year in free gibs.

Why does your shirt look tacky and faded? Also, watch looks cheap as fuck.

when did you buy btc? 10$?

Even a shitty degree is sometimes what it takes to get your foot in the door. I see a lot of positions that require a bachelors degree to start out at. You won't make a lot at first but you at least have a chance. Honestly if you're 23+, do not have a degree or trade skill I would just end my life. I'm not trying to be mean or dramatic but you're not going to make it in this economy. You'll be stuck wagecucking for $15/hr for the rest of your life. I'd rather just die honestly.

>Fall semester of Senior Year
>Go to career fair
>Apply online, son
>Apply online
>Apply online

I guess I look better on paper than in person.

Bottom

Thanks senpai

Yeah, there it is bro lol. Youre a poor minority, that favors you in the hiring process. You dont have to be minority to get hired, thats a meme, but it does help.

That explains the job offers

>it's a papertowel, I just wrapped up dinner at my office
>It's an Audemars you illiterate fuck
>Shirt was custom made, and it just came back from the cleaners
>lurk more, learn to distinguish ironic vs unironic posts
>Mexicans have hairy hands
>Questions have been asked.

I learned how to buy businesses with bank backing basically. I target companies in a healthcare niche that already have $2-$5M in revenue. I'm buying my fourth one right now. I can buy them for 1.5-2.5x annual adjusted EBITDA, paired with a 10 year term 7(a) loan, the shit is quite literally straight cash. I have managers who run 90% of the day to day.

i should be getting my bachelors in finance next semester. i called CITIGROUP/Bank of America/TD BANK/ Morgan Stanley, they told me, sorry you dont have an account with us, i asked what about a job?- they hung up.

My problem is i'm a junior with 3 semesters left.
But I've got all these foreign professors doing their best to make sure I don't graduate. After the first 2 years of washout classes, you get another 2 years of fucking washout classes.
Half the guys in my class are already in the industry as either interns, apprentices to engineers, or working in the field. Some of them started making 90k already(Most are sitting around the 30k~40k salary mark tho because it's contract work) but without the degree can't move forward.
Half of the stuff we learn we never use or we'll never go that in depth again.

Just need the degree and some experience and clear path to that STEM money

>pic related
>mfw a professor mumbles for an hour then ask "orky du u understanding nawh"
fucking H1B visa's
I'm voting Trump again just for that issue alone

Attached: bad_dream.jpg (500x966, 103K)

i'm being offered 33k/year on andalusia, alabama should i do it?

it's a TN visa so yeah, i'm not american.

cost of living is cheap there, so 30k there is like 70k in manhattan

Yeah, I started as a pizza delivery guy at 15 and made about $50/hour. I worked 80 hours per week so I was making about 300k/year in total with my stock options

Lol the fuck you did

33k a year in alabama if you have no kids or debt is a solid wage

>Honestly surprised by the top tier companies that come out for career fairs and events.
Is this what you're considering a job offer? Or are they literally offering you a job even without the degree?

LARP thread, most jobs are degree/skill+tradecert capped. College dropouts make 20-30k max.

Another thing to keep in mind: most people who don’t go to college or drop out are too busy jerking off in their moms’ basements, breaking their backs at some gross physical job or committing suicide to post about what being a dropout is like. This is STRONG selection bias here. Like interviewing people about their experiences playing Russian Roulette, except the odds of doing betterafter dropping out or not going are not nearly as good.

This, my statistics instructor is a chinese immigrant who can barely speak english. I wouldn't be as mad if she didn't make attendance mandatory so I could use that time to teach myself

>game wardens here get a $90k annual salary ON TOP of a state police salary, can get up to $200k annual just throwing rocks and bears and shit
I'm thinking I'm set, boys. 3 years of police experience and I'm already overqualified, got a bachelor's in Criminal Justice and took a lot of earth science classes and hiking classes. I'm CPR certified too and know the sheriff here.

Attached: 1536692966824.jpg (622x464, 175K)

try working at something that isn't McDonald's. it's not hard to make good tips from a drunk crowd when you have an iota of social skills. i'm sure being attractive helps too

>tfw undergrad getting meme arts degree and already have unofficial offers from PhD programs and work experience in the field I'm interested in

Attached: hecute.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

I'm a dropout and I want to go back before its too late, I just don't know what for.

I just can't seem to figure it out. I'm trying to own it but all I feel is shame. I'm part of that gross physical job wanting to commit suicide group you mentioned. It's rough.

Because you're graduating in Trump's economy you doofus. Obummer times are gone

Med school averages at $160k+

Guess you’ve never seen an AP, I have all the papers in my safe. Closer up pic here. And idk on the shirt, maybe lighting? I have like 14 custom made shirts all monogrammed.

See I’ve never touched crypto with a 20 foot pole. I called it a scam from square one and sure enough people lost their shirts on it.

Attached: 92D67B50-2CE6-4B0A-9407-51577F2573FD.jpg (1679x1968, 748K)

Just kill yourself instead. You'll be more useful in death than as a game warden.

>60k plus

lel, come back when you have a real job offer

lol you stupid nigger. My wife dropped out after 1 year and shes making 50k. I didn't even go to college and I'm making 50k. Both in IT.

no kids atm, and my wife may probably get another TN visa for herself.

t.

Attached: 1536722574660.jpg (588x870, 379K)

For that area's living expenses, that's about what wage is reasonable for a college degree. If that's a step up from other opportunities you have, seems alright to start with.

Construction here, $51.50/hour we are paying 18 years olds for Public Works, no training needed.

I have a college degree and its 100% useless. Like I said, 18 year olds making the same as me.

>working for yourself meme
>larping paychecks

No one believes you kike.

Says the guy posting on Jow Forums.

Hideous watch. I only buy vintage patek.