Report: DNC Lawyers Met With FBI Before FISA Warrant

archive.fo/fY4FQ
>A top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about collusion allegations before the 2016 election— and before the FBI got a search warrant targeting then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign, The Hill reported.

>Former FBI general counsel James Baker met in fall 2016 with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm, The Hill’s John Solomon reported.

>The firm was also used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to pay Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele to compile a dossier allegedly showing Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

>The dossier was used by the FBI to seek a controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant targeting the Trump campaign.

>According to Solomon, who cited unnamed sources, the revelation was confirmed both in evidence and testimony compiled by a joint investigation by Republicans on the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees.

>The confirmation means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016 when it applied for the warrant, Solomon wrote.

>Evidence that the FBI used politically motivated, unverified intelligence from an opponent to justify spying on the GOP nominee’s campaign has prompted many Republicans to ask President Donald Trump to declassify the rest of the FBI’s documents in the Russia collusion case.

>House Freedom Caucus leader Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told The Hill’s television program, “Rising,” there’s evidence the FBI had sources secretly record Trump campaign members.

>“There’s a strong suggestion that confidential human sources actually taped members within the Trump campaign,” Meadows said on the program, Solomon reported.

Attached: 1512775208864.jpg (623x608, 110K)

when will the fisa come out guys? i’ve been really excited about it for the past month but now i’m really fucking annoyed

Israel is named in the FISA and if you haven't noticed every time Trump is about to release it the Jews spam the news with distractions.

That is part of Trump tempting the enemy to show their hand. This Oct will tell all. Im so excited.

Of course they did.

Oh. Hmm.......When does the Supreme Court rule on the case regarding Mueller?

god DAMN those fuckers are in EVERYTHING

They ARE the Deep State....they fully took over our government when JFK and RFK were killed. JFK for wanting to inspect the nuclear facilities of Israel since he found out they were stealing components from us and RFK was gonna register AIPAC as a foreign agent.

Attached: 1514118446523.png (749x421, 204K)

Clearly the DNC wanted to alert the FBI to a potential presidential nominee colluding with a hostile foreign power. Whats the big deal? They were looking out for our country

I hope you know even the paid shills like you are going to prison.

Attached: 1535143116451.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

Yeah and both were just on TV setting by Kav accuser Ford..... I wonder is that too coincidental? Just scream Trump is trying to destroy you politically and the media will protect every anti American thing they can.

Attached: cunt.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Soon.

Attached: 1521838951343.jpg (2661x1638, 3.01M)

bump

he was seth rich

Attached: ruready?.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails that's it. This is about the FISA.

Seth was killed for his leak and used as a patsy to help obtain the authorization. Tech media companies falsified evidence to support the claims. The same media companies also used their influence and power to scrub all the evidence of Seth's true killers in collusion with many other global entities. These same media companies are also trying to convince the masses on a daily basis this is completely a right wing conspiracy.

Attached: spliced.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Attached: 1538434952976.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

bump idk why we're ignoring this shit

What new information does this reveal tho.

it doesn't reveal info Jow Forums didn't already know, but it is starting to leak into the normieverse

Attached: 1514078318195.gif (480x226, 1.81M)

This al goes back to scalia's murder. RBG was suppose to retire, but another younger was chosen in the deal struck by the DNC. They got caught, plain and simple. They were willing to toss the old bitch, but Trump chose another who announced his retirement at the worst possible time. Why? PIZZA..... The big K is an enemy to anyone that seeks to limit the 1st under the guise of no partisan privatized agreements, yet being partisan in every single other aspect on a day to day basis.

Attached: 4score.jpg (293x172, 9K)

I read his room mate claimed he would often be passed out drunk. However I would state that to make it back to your room, fully clothed and singing is not an idication of being passed out.
Haveing on many occasions in my youth and my mid-life been passed out drunk with a large chunk of time missing. Most memories of events start with me waking up in a strange place and not knowing how I got there.
If I got home and if I had vomited by the bed then I usually had not drunk nearly enough.

A good example was me waking up at a police station. They had kindly provided me with a bench and some newspaper. I woke up, the police lady told me what happened and that my wife was coming with some fresh clean clothes and that it would be best to sleep some more. The police that had picked me up from the wet street came to say hello and informed me I had vomitted in the back seat of their car. I still have no recolection of the night and have to take the word of police about the events. All I remember is drinking with a friend and then waking up hours later.
Maybe if I was ever in a position of power some lady, man or animal might come forward and accuse me of some indency.

My question would be are there so few people out of the 420 milliion americans that this man is the only choice?

2/13/2018 RGB.... an eye for an eye

Attached: pubic.jpg (232x217, 7K)

precarious digits on that post

just in time for midterms. guess it got pushed so it didn't get buried in the kavanaugh shit.

this. it was pushed back as soon as ford shit came up. it's coming by next weekend i bet