Kavanaugh is done

If Christians are saying no to him then that's pretty much it. That's 60% of Trump's base right there at least. No way they can go through with him now. Looks like the liberals won this round.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-224506~2.png (947x1117, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/57051/15584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You realize "Christians" aren't one homogenous group, right?
There's like 9999 denominations.
>t. Christian for Kavanaugh.

>surprised that people who worship a literal Jew and support Israel vote in favour of NWO

Principled conservatives are fags, RINOs are the new hotness.

There is like 200k.

Christians don't only belong to Trump you homo.

I'm not christian and even I know that.

Trumps bases = Anti-Liberals

That's it, don't over-complicate it.

this, I've never heard of this nccc thing and it's probably run by (((people))) who put narrative before God's teachings

>reee he bullied kamala on tv
>no article ever mentions the phone interview her staff did with him the day before his testimony about the fourth accuser, rightly pissing him off
Stupid people are stupid

Attached: IMG_1577.png (640x1136, 139K)

There's no way the people at the top can possibly be speaking for all the "40 million adherents." The out of touch asshats on the top probably got coaxed into denouncing Kav. for more media fodder.

Attached: IMG_1578.png (640x1136, 134K)

>some church group lecturing about partisan bias and judicial temperament

wonder what the members of those churches think of that

(((the national council of churches)))

You'd think that a council of churches wouldnt bear false witness. What timeline is this?!

The comments on their normiebook post for this are hilarious. Its like 90% "You don't speak for me!" "Its a false accusation!"

In addition, there's a reason there are denominations. They view things differently from one another. They want to be distinct groups. You can't just have some arbitrary super group above them that speaks for all of these denominations, as if this group suddenly unites their opinions.
This is more political bullshit, plain and simple.

>religious groups thinking they control the government

>NCC
>Christian
These denominations are Garbage. Accept only the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod

Jesus was falsely accussed of being a sex deviant. Apparently these "christains" believe accusations = truth. Why are christains the dumbest people when it comes to their own religion.

Oh look, the organization's president (Jim Winkler) signed a thank you letter to Hillary for running for president LMAO.

Attached: whats this1.jpg (691x888, 137K)

Whoops, I'm gay. Heres the link:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/57051/15584

>the jews and their lies

(((NCC))) is all "mainline protestant", aka Churchianity, aka a modernist/postmodernist cancer that is intent on ripping Christianity apart through lies and subversion.

Fuck these people. They are above the Unitarian Universalists in name only. In my city there is a synagogue, a UU building (I refuse to call it a church), a Methodist and a UCC church all on 4 corners. It is so apt and appropriate.

Fuck them. These are the people you think of when you see hipsters hopping around pick and choosing which church is the most liberal and thus which to attend. These are the people you think of who bow to juden and subvert their own faith.

>t. Orthodox

Attached: 1529664147765.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Exactly this, no reason why they should speak for every church. Most likely someone came to them with a huge donation so they could have BS articles like this using the "100,000 churches" buzzword.

(((christianism)))

Yep, that's what Christian denominations love, one central authority speaking on behalf of all of them. It's almost like being Catholic again.

>Christians are saying no
>Look at this Twitter thing

I've literally never heard of this fucking group.

from wikipedia

>In 2007, the NCC updated its social creed to reflect a new era of globalization. The goal was to "offer a vision of a society that shares more and consumes less, seeks compassion over suspicion and equality over domination, and finds security in joined hands rather than massed arms." In addition to those areas mentioned in the 1908 creed, the "Social Creed for the 21st Century" included additional principles, including:

>System of criminal rehabilitation based on restorative justice and end to the death penalty

>end to the death penalty

And that's all I needed to know. God himself instituted capital punishment. Opposition to this is opposition to His Word and therefore an affront to God Himself. No TRUE Christians oppose the death penalty.

Shitards pushing this garbage hard right now in like 4 threads. Desperate. Sad.

This is correct. In fact, this is why we had the great schism in the first place. Turns out people don't want some group of holier than thou douchebags to tell them how to worship God.

More Catholic directed fraud

Imagine. The Catholic church now an arm of the global communist conspiracy

What wicked days these are

I've never heard of this organization and I'm a Christian who supports Kavanaugh

The Catholic church has been corrupt and evil for hundreds of years