CANZUK when?

CANZUK when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK
>CANZUK refers to the personal union and the proposal for increased ties between the nations of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. These include increased trade, foreign policy co-operation and mobility of citizens between the four nations. The idea is supported by various organisations and think tanks, such as CANZUK International and politicians from the CANZUK countries.

Attached: canzuk.png (1000x512, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2010/03/10/visible_minority_will_mean_white_by_2031.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll never happen because the bongs are against it even though they need it the most.

Change your flag Canada and we can talk

CANZUK more like CUK

the name absolutely zuks

Makes as much sense as NATO.

it's inevitable

Good luck trying to reimpose British imperialism with the CAQ in power

Attached: 1524276805304.jpg (2048x1644, 846K)

This. Current year Canuck flag is very un-Anglo.

Attached: canada flag shit.png (920x1100, 114K)

>Brits Brexit so unelected demogogs cant fuck with their country
>"HEY GUIZE I GOT A GR8 IDEA. LETS ANGOSPHERE"
Good Goys Heard together

The British just want it to be THEIR unelected bureaucrats who dictate to people what to do

>left out yet again
what did we do to deserve this?
t. white zimbabwean

Attached: Pepe Rhojak.jpg (599x795, 595K)

You wish.

Attached: EWYRTESRDUTJHBGEF4E.png (300x300, 23K)

We're coming for you later.

Attached: Rhodie.jpg (798x626, 321K)

THIS!

>implying that the evil empire will even control all of its current territory in the near future, let alone expand

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS

Attached: Rhodesian Family.jpg (666x375, 48K)

I'm going to be honest with you I don't want retards from the UK or Australia and especially from Zealand coming to Canada

>wanting Canada
Edge

No doctors or engineers neede over here thanks.

Maybe go to south africa and help the whites there. Hell i kinda want to

You see Canadian faggots. I see Canadian doctors and engineers.

Attached: canadian.jpg (641x960, 54K)

>not wanting rightful american clay

fuck off kiwi you belong to the aussies.

Attached: 3r5getny54 m6533f5um98vc4v.jpg (474x266, 23K)

Focus on keeping actual American territory, Cletus

Attached: Resident population- Not Hispanic, White alone, percent, 2011.png (2468x1563, 1.03M)

>poms immediately start trumpeting freedom of movement
>of course it's just another attempt to free themselves of Muslims

Attached: brit chad.jpg (667x340, 64K)

I'm not a Frenchman

thestar.com/news/gta/2010/03/10/visible_minority_will_mean_white_by_2031.html

坐下白人男孩

Literally nothing wrong with Hispanics, they are half white afterall.

I don't live in Toronto, I don't care. Here in Quebec we just elected a government that will reduce immigration too

They don't identify with the American state though

操你,白人男孩。 我们现在加拿大!

ching chong bing bong.

Attached: 1505517612571.jpg (600x699, 94K)

If BC and Ontario become brown, how does that affect me in Quebec?

The same way that all the shitskins in California and New York fuck the US elections. National elections will skew further and further left as national parties begin catering to the interests of the New Canadians.

But Canadian provinces have much more powers than US states do, the only thing that might eventually become a problem is issues of criminal law since that is federal jurisdiction

It will only be a matter of time before the shitskins come into Quebec. I doubt there is much Quebec can do to control inflows of shitskins.

Just dentists.

I see Trudeau giving us a rich diversity from which we can all benefit.

>australians
>going to canada
why would anyone deliberately decrease their quality of life and simultaneously migrate to a nation more densely populated by asians?

this anglosphere can never happen
only cowards who want to run away or think the grass is greener want this
transtasman at least makes some sense but even then they are tightening and restricting movement so why would they agree to opening up to shitholes like the US & UK?

The advantage we have is that they have no reason to move here, since people are more racist to them than in other places in Canada, they would make less money than they would make if they moved to Alberta and Ontario, the climate is colder than places like BC, we speak a language that far fewer muds have an understanding of, etc. etc.

We can now adopt Denmark's strategy in the EU, we just have to make sure that we remain a less attractive place for migrants than other provinces.

you will feel it later and harder, adter they become the majority in the country, they'll be gunning for you.

Attached: 1531511946490.jpg (600x837, 96K)

I sincerely hope you guys can pull it off. I just took a look at Quebec's demographics and they're very impression. 90% white is much higher than I thought. Well, its really 85% because Irish aren't white.

after*

Why? Immigrants aren't out to exterminate us, they're just greedy opportunists who want a better material standard of living.

The Irish aren't white according to Anglos, we consider them white since a big part of our ancestry is Celtic people from Brittany in France. Our folk music is also very celtic-sounding

They're greedy opportunists who want to profit from our civilizations while replacing our culture and society with their own. They might not want to kill us all, but when we're diluted down to 25% of the population, whats the difference? Us and our posterity will be forced to live in a country populated and controlled by foreigners.

No, we decided to represent ourselves with the leaf of a tree that is not even exclusive to our region, and that's that.
In a perfect world it would be a beaver crucified upon hockey sticks but the military wanted the leaf because it's the symbol for their school.

and after they ruin the rest of canada, do you really think you'll be safe? their going to do their best as the majority to screw you over and force you to accept brownies.

I'm just saying that immigrants to Canada won't want to come to Quebec in the same way that immigrants to the US don't move to Appalachia or the Rust Belt, they move to California or New York

The key change that happened in the recent election is that we switched from a separatist strategy (outright independence, now) to an autonomist strategy (gradual assumption of more and more powers from the federal government until eventually we are de facto independent). Autonomism is basically the traditional doctrine of the state in Quebec, and if you compare the powers that the government of Quebec has to the powers it had when it first came into existence, you'll notice that it has taken on a lot more powers over time. If we continue pursuing the autonomist strategy of getting as many powers for the provincial state as possible, we will be able to deal with that when that point comes.

that still doesn't answer the question, even if you gain autonomy before then, what's stopping the UN from forcing you to accept niggers, spics and mud slime's?

>Marrying all of your side bitches at once.
Look, I like you and everything, and we're having a good time as we are, but let's not put labels on it or anything. Just turn over, think of England if you want dear.

Have you noticed none of your countries are allowed to bestow titles because you're beholden to the Crown?
Same question to America :^)

fuck off leaf

So basically a formal 5 eyes? As if that doesn't already bind us all behind the scenes.

Why would this happen? The UN has no power to force migrants into a specific province of an independent country

People still havent adjusted to having a US president with a raging hate boner for the UN as if we'll keep propping up their power,

Yeah, the world order is shifting pretty quickly these days and there are lots of opportunities like this

they literally have the US military at their disposal currently and they already proved with us being in the middle east that they aren't afraid to throw us at weak countries to protect FUCKING POPPY FIELDS.

If Canzuk happens Trump would back flip to solidify that union tied to us instead of the EU or China, it's honestly realistic to reform to empire with us at the head instead of dad in the next decade.

I concur, however, the Maple leaf is a really big part of our history and a part of our identity, but I do prefer the aesthetics of the red ensign. Perhaps a compromise is in order?

Just take the cunt flag but replace the constellation with the leaf

Trump pitched it to May (CANZUK+), but she decided to go for soft brexit instead.
Mister Z did a good video on it recently.

He wants to bring Brit into our official sphere so bad I wish the Brit public realized that and not be scared of brexit.

CANZUK would be the third largest economy (fourth if you count the EU minus the UK)

Afghanistan wasn't really a UN thing, it was more a NATO effort to see how an occupying multinational force would manage to keep down a nationalist insurgency

CANZUK isn't going to happen, or it won't include Canada at least. An "Anglosphere Union" doesn't go over well with Quebec. I think, especially considering Trump's recent stunt with NAFTA, that Canada should turn more towards Europe and Latin America.

I've done a lot of business in the EU, and an English speaking trade Union would decimate the 10+ language gap that exists in EU trade. Lower overheads, faster movement of goods, that video even makes a case for how the mere existence of a CANZUK+ Union could pull in South Africa and give them cause to reform before the New Boer war starts (disaster averted).

I'm praying for a hard brexit because of this.

With the way things are going I wouldn't rule out a super union in the next decade with US, Canzuk, Brazil, Mexico, Korea and Japan. Basically a US centric Union just to undermine the EU and China

I think you underestimate how much Trump has hurt sentiment towards the US with this NAFTA thing, nobody trusts the US as an ally anymore

I don't want free trade with a muslim country sorry not sorry

UK is on its own.

Unironicly prefer this to getting in bed with the eternal albion

It's alright. We're not really all that fond of China either. CANZUK? No way, AUK is what we'll settle for.

Greater Mexico got aesthetic borders

No one should be surprised at all the US is trying to consolidate power around itself, any country that wasn't on board was going to get forced to choose sides between us and China like you were. Other countries can be upset but it's not a feels thing, it's choose us or chine that simple.

I don't mean that, I mean trying to make NAFTA slanted to benefit the US more than it benefits Canada.

Only the political class wants free trade with China, and free trade with China would be a disaster for Canada

czech'd but You know it's not the worst thing if it benefits us but you get pulled further up the super power chain by rising with us.

We don't want to be a superpower

Fuck right off.
Millions of violent shitskins in London alone would pour in.
Not going to happen.

Canada will be subsumed into the US, either as a territory/protectorate, or as actual states.

It's simply inevitable. The only way it doesn't happen is civil war and breakdown of the american government.

Canada doesn't have the population to resist it and has a fuckton of territory and resources.

isnt that just the british empire v.2.0. streamlined edition

Would have thought it would be the other way around. It would be a good thing for us all

>we remain a less attractive place for migrants than other provinces.

that's not a sustainable strategy

How about when hell freezes over? Your countries are populated by cowards.

Hang about lads, while at first place it sounds decent, the fact is it's globalism still.

All countries should be independent as the risk is EU 2.0. Brits don't want governance from abroad and I assume the same for the rest of the Anglosphere.

If you had free movement of people from within the Anglosphere, Britain would empty as half the country would be off to Australia, 1/4 New Zealand and 1/4 to Canada.

Brits escaping. At least they can move away from the shit in those countries

more like cancuck

fuck off we dont want you paki cunts here

based and redpilled

>Mister Z did a good video on it recently.
he took the CANZUK and twisted it into an american controlled EU

>CANZUK
More like ANZCUK

canzuk mah dikk boii
fuck outta here with ya britostani leafstanbul tag along chumps.
we gave our souls to warlord amerifat and it ride or die nigs.

do it china fukn.doooiutttttt