Anyone here in North Dakota?...... Please tell me someone got a picture...

Anyone here in North Dakota?...... Please tell me someone got a picture.... I just fucking saw more than two missles go up

Attached: dclzm.jpg (300x225, 9K)

So....3?

Oy vey, not 5 missiles!

Im gonna tell my rabbi about those 8 missiles!

Aw shit. South Dakota must have really pissed them off.

Youll be hearing from my lawyer about those 10 missiles that detonated on my property!

Oy Gevalt, someone better tell Moshi about those 10 missiles! 12 missiles is no laughing matter.

16 missiles! What are we gonna do! Those 32 missiles are gonna end the world!

So that´s why I can´t sleep tonight.
Fuckin finally..

Godspeed you fucking fucks, it´s been an honor sharing this fucking planet with ya.

Attached: Missouri.jpg (1052x791, 305K)

64 missiles? Someones gonna pay for those 128 missiles that hit me!

Where the fuck are my 64 missiles?

Libertarians launching recreational nukes to celebrate the Feast Day of Abd-al-Masih.

Duh

t. Launched my 2 surplus nukes for the Feast Day of the Blessed Szilárd Bogdánffy

Idiot.

Why would we launch 70 missiles?

op is a rabbi getting paid by Jidf sage

70? I lost 90 family members to those 200 missiles!

HOLY SHIT DUDE I JUST SEEN 296 missiles go over North Dakota! Did anyone get a picture of the 734 missiles???

You lost 90 family members to those 300 missiles? Some of my most valuable properties were damaged by the 400 missiles. And I lost MILLIONS in insurance fees. Oy vey, its like anudda shoa.

6 million missiles?!

oy vay, did you say 6 grazillion missiles?

Psyops going on Jow Forums nothing new. look at the bots change the discussion

Attached: 1537725246816.png (574x601, 152K)

You ruined it newfag. We were gonna get there in time. Fucking nu/pol/

Way too soon for six gorillion missiles, surely just 867 missiles.

Can confirm. Just flew over my house.

Ignore the goyim, Schlomo. We've got at least 500 missiles flying around, possibly aimed at Israel.

So we were having a little fun there. Seriously op,what did you see?

500 missiles flying toward Israel?
How will those disgusting heebs defend against 700 missiles? !!

He saw vile anti-semites fire 925 missiles at Israel. Won't you please make a donation so the good go...I mean guys in the american army to stop them once and for all?

Yeah sure you do. Bring it on, we have satellite lasers that will blow your silly little missiles out of the sky if they ever came within 10 miles of israel. Try it

Miss Iles is a sexy lady

Way to read the thread retard.

not even a phone video confirming it = shill thread

fuck you nigger i hope you die irl
faggot

Well they'll be landing in about 4 minutes wherever they were going.

OP, why do you make such disgusting thread that is an obvious dog whistle to your anti-semitic online friends? Your hijinks are not funny and you should be ashamed of yourself. Very, very shameful and hurtful thread.

ch'mon please be true

Can confirm. North Dakota just flew over my house

You tell em, Chaim! We can't let these vile antisemites go around spreading their false claims about 1250 missiles.

those 6 million missles are making me relive a tragedy i didnt even experience

Defending Israel?
What are you, new or JIDF?

I'm in North Dakota, but I didn't notice anything. Granted, I live right by the Fargo airport.

BELIEVE ME! THERE ARE NO MISSILES!

Attached: 43FBEB40-9D3E-4612-9B2E-2ACFD3AEEFA1.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Holy fuck, another Fargoan. Hey there north side. South side by the Red River here.

Geez just jerk each other off already

Attached: opFag.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

Obviously fake The official reports had the number of missiles at around 200 then all of a sudden 6 gorrilion? Also where is proof of all the ash that would come from 6 gorrilion missiles?

My missile was launched over 6 times
One missile was placed in a cage with a bear and an eagle you could also tell what kind of missile was launched by the colour smoke that burned

20 missiles... It was 20 missiles..

Attached: 32DEBD26-2CB4-45C4-82AA-2F6B13961485.jpg (600x300, 42K)

Holy shit was this thread funny.

Oy vay! How dare you question the 6 grillion. We need anti-semetic laws to deal with you nazis!

Attached: 1528703443993.gif (250x188, 784K)