A Chinese Destroyer nearly rammed into a US warship in the South China Sea

A Chinese Destroyer nearly rammed into a US warship in the South China Sea.

War is pretty much inevitable at this point.

All the signs are there.

Attached: 1536798203938.jpg (940x529, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4jQhnXrWbg
news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/the-13-billion-deal-australians-should-be-concerned-about/news-story/2eac2b19793efafa7001f8fa469090e7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Israel is getting wiped off the map OP. You fucking kike shills can post whatever you want but soon you Isralis will be massacred like the pussy ass bitches you are.

who benefits from a hot war between the two
china can just wait for america to decline

nah Chinese try to win without fighting

they're just waiting for US to get weaker, little by little, until victory is assured

>nearly rammed into a US warship
>Russian jets nearly entered US airspace
Kys

>china can just wait for america to decline
Can they though? China is obviously on borrowed time themselves considering their painfully cyclic history and while their current house of cards is looking incredibly impressive right now will it be able to outlast the US in a pitched race to the bottom?

Getting it from behind, when where you when the America empire fell

i hope all those defaulting on student debt get drafted first

You guys seem to be having repeat problems with your boats ramming into things and things ramming into them. Two years ago some Japanese cargo vessel collided with one of your military vessels. Then it happened again a year later. Or some shit like that. Don't remember exactly. WTF is going on?

The USA navy is pretty gay

General incompetence and over-work on the part of watch crews. The rot runs very deep in the Navy's training and priorities for sailors. I only know because I lived it for 6 years.

The 7th Fleet has let a lot of faggotry go on unchecked, as has the Department of the Navy in general.

Somebody is going to need to clean house, and soon.

One way to deal with this would be to form a large trading bloc that pointedly excluded China and could be expanded to closer diplomatic and military cooperation to counter them in places like the South China Sea; a sort of trans-pacific partnership, if you will...

Someone should take the president up on this idea.

Fuck off Chinese shills. You subhuman Chinese mongoloids will be conquered, partitioned, raped, and enslaved. China exists only to be conquered and enslaved.

Attached: 327DCCC8-DE50-426B-BF34-2B3398B583E6.png (800x1672, 209K)

If you are who I think you are, you said something along the lines of that mass text confirming martial law or a blow to the democrats...

ah, the art of fighting without fighting

Attached: old master.jpg (220x316, 13K)

China will be raped. Mark my words.

Attached: 5EDA90F4-8535-45FF-84FF-7DFBE6B705BA.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

Im not Q. Q said that.

Pretty much seems to be their strategy, and yeah, we would both need to cut off an arm just to engage in hostilities with one another. It's just posturing and we've been doing the same. Fake news OP.

>A Chinese Destroyer nearly rammed into a US warship
Sure just like those Iranian motor boats always come so dangerously close with their country to American carriers in the Strait of Hormuz

Or Syrians always come so dangerously close to American soldiers occupying southern Syria and helping separatist terrorists to occupy Syrian oilfields.

Definitely the path running almost straight into the patrol ship near the Chinese island and trying to force it to pave way to the U.S. destroyer had nothing to do with it the proximity.

The general gist is that if a navy ship and a lighthouse is on a collision course, the ship would expect the lighthouse to divert because it's a god damn navy ship.

China can't win a war.

(((jew)))tube peter zeihan and watch his talk from february 2018

Soon... the day of the Great Chinese Feast...

Attached: A88F6E51-31A8-459C-920E-4868B14AF478.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Going to be waiting a while. Student loan debt cannot be discharged through bankruptcy. There is hardship forgiveness but last I heard it's about a 0.01% acceptance rate. Even in death student loan debt continues in the US, (((they))) can (and will) go after any co-signers, often parents or relatives.
>Chad is a junior at State School U.
>Chad crashes his car, killing him and his freshman sister Stacy
>(((They))) call up Chad and Stacy Sr, the parents, "hello, you need to pay back the money."
>Chad and Stacy Sr are now bankrupt and childless

>will be conquered, partitioned, raped, and enslaved
and who is going do this? america is on the brink of civil war, neither russia nor india has any interest in doing so and no one else is large enough

ps. i seriously want to throttle to goolag hipster faggot who came up with the super slow fading captchas

The Chinese have always sucked at war, they have no choice

>Grandfather fought the Mau Mau in Kenya
>Dad fought the terrs in Rhodesia
Nothing would pleasure me more than fighting commies village to village in a land war across southeast china.

nothing.

Attached: pamwe chete.jpg (604x1208, 70K)

>5 Rupee where deposited into your offshore account

Attached: pajeet-damagecontrol.jpg (921x1466, 879K)

getting me all excited

this shit happens all the time and has done so for decades, JIDF slider

youtube.com/watch?v=N4jQhnXrWbg

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.79M)

Go eat a baby, chankoro.

Attached: 8D45F422-798B-42ED-BCAA-D64840242280.png (620x926, 94K)

>Chinese try to win
>try
Its not going to work. We will bring it to a head before it ever gets there for them. The way things are going they will get a war as well as a wrekt economy as a parting gift.

Attached: death.png (750x807, 739K)

hacked guidance systems

Should have been 100% tariffs the moment they made those bullshit islands.

Attached: south china sea.png (2208x2208, 473K)

This

Think about how much the entire military costs at the moment. The sheer size of our deployments means that ANY upgrade is a significant new expense. The parts of the budget used for phasing in new equipment therefore operate on a "need to fix" basis. American ICBM complexes famously use antiquated computers and floppy drives.

The USN is suffering an extreme version of this syndrome. Their navigation is behind commercial shipping and navy officers are often retarded or unable to command an actual boat.

Attached: 1538404270866.jpg (792x767, 39K)

That is such a bummer. I served in the USN 7th Fleet from 86 to 92. We were pretty good. Have never seen such a finely tuned machine than a ship at General Quarters. I've heard it has gotten worse and now they are all about Political Correctness

Really bums me out. Was proud of the Navy back in the day.

On another note. I served during the Cold War. The USSR and US played cat and mouse out at sea all the time. I am sure the Kremlin still has pictures of me mooning them on the gun deck. I see this situation with China as posturing. Not too big of a deal unless the fire control radars or electronic warfare systems light up. China has insiders (think Feinstein) spying on us since Clinton was in office. Very nationalistic people.

Imagine if China had warships in the gulf of mexico. Why is USA allowed to do this to China?

same as the reason china has the ninedash line
>ancestral claims

Because they're fags.

So they're trying to build a fabulously wealthy chinky archipelago? I'm somewhat interested as to whether that would work. Thinking we should back off support for neighboring countries and see if they band together and counter China on their own.

Attached: 1536091757502.jpg (604x492, 135K)

I very very honestly believe that the liberal political correctness bullshit has been a USSR strategy that the Chicoms took over after the soviets collapsed.

It makes too much fucking sense - these carbon taxes that punish 1st world countries and funnel money into 3rd world like china/india, the infestation of political correctness that is putting up a barrier between white men and successful governance of the country and industry, the liberal policies that are killing white birth rates, the mass immigration policies that are forcing millions of foreign gibsmedats on us.

The military is being flooded with leftists who put gender quotas ahead of capability, the same is happening to western industry. The entire west has been infected with an incredibly successful mind-virus attack and I think just as we start to recover from it (assuming we do) is when the chicoms will start posturing aggressively and war will start.

There is no doubt in my mind that this liberal bullshit is designed to destroy western countries.

because we can, you idiot. There's no such thing as "allowed" in international relations. There are things you can do and things you can't.

Near miss
>Not the Fentanyl handover....

We should have sank it.

Theyre playing chess with nothing but pawnd and a king

Eh not worried about Chinese destroyer nearly ramming US destroyer. .

Now if it was container ship near that US destoryer I would be worried of something happening.

Why would they do th-

>south china sea

The USN is the most powerful Navy in the world. China has like two aircraft carriers while we have 11 or more last I saw.

Basically we are now what the royal navy was in the 19th century. There is really no danger for us to fuck about and project with our navy. If China actually had naval superiority over us they probably would have ships patrolling the Gulf of Mexico.

When theirs shots over the bow ill start worrying.

They are building ships at a rate no country has since WWII.

all these random actions won't stop China's rise as a world power and they don't serve any other purpose.

If you think America benefits more from a limited engagement in the south china sea, think again. The PLA has never fought anyone and they don't care about losses, they're hungry for data and for victories. Chinks would love a battle within range of there land based missiles, to see how all their chinkshit performs. To attack would be playing into their hands.

Just put a woman in charge of the ship, problem solves itself.

China will fall into another period of warring states. The commie government is on its last legs. Everything is smoke and mirrors. "Appear weak when you are strong, appear strong when you are weak."

America is the only country in the region without territorial claims that can project their power and force the Chinese to not act like war mongering bug people. A peacekeeper to keep the chinks from destroying each other.

Not to mention islands. All of a sudden, their land based missiles are in the middle of the ocean. They are building unsinkable carriers. It may not win them any wars, but it is a brilliant, innovative strategy.

mate China is royally fucked and bound to have another civil war anytime soon, wages of middle class Chinese has doubled in the past 6 years which has caused a lot of factories to either move to SE asian nations or back to their home countries this whole nationalism shit is to distract the dumb chinese bugmen into thinking the world is against them when in fact it's their own retarded government that has caused this clusterfuck
China has 26 million more men than women a rapidly aging population and since the 80s China has moved 244 million people from the countryside into cities what do you think is going to happen when all these young men are jobless? another cannibalism filled civil war that's what
why do you think China is colonising countries like Australia , NZ and Canada ? They know to get the fuck out of their own shithole
Chinese are actively killing off western countries with drugs more than 90% of Australia's ice comes from China
cunt China is the biggest paper tiger no one can remember the last time China actually won a war they even lose wars to themselves i think the last war they won was when they massacred a heap of unarmed Russian civilians in Manchuria, China has had no actual warfare practice whilst America has, last time Australia America battled China the Chinks got annihilated ( look at the battle of Seoul 160 Australians vs 10,000 chinks and the chinks lost)
China just does wargames over and over but no actual war in this sense it's like playing Chess with yourself you may get really good at perfecting your Chess strategies and moves but when you play chess with someone else say America when they sit down at the table with you to play chess they'll just knock your pieces off the board and punch you in the face and say "deal with it you chink faggot you lose"
war is Chaos Americans are so good at war because they train for Chaos

Attached: 1501752521360.png (350x350, 156K)

America doesn't claim the entire Gulf of Mexico as American territorial waters.

Which is why we're not attacking them. China has zero intention of starting a hot war because they know it'd be over before it started. They can't even get out of the island chain, they're surrounded by hostile powers and their navy is so outstripped by the US navy it's not even funny. Read Unrestricted Warfare, they were happy to continue their current economic/chemical tactics against the US but trump shut a decent chunk of that down with the trade war. Now the chinese government is scrambling to maintain legitimacy in the face of an economy that's currently in a slow motion train crash.

They're not a world power, they're not even a regional power. Japan is the east asian great power, always has been, always will be. They'll just wait for the paper tiger that is china to fold before coming out of their shell once more.

Attached: 8.3-The-Asian-Battlespace-Updated-1024x951.jpg (1024x951, 160K)

>doubled in the past 6 years
more than that

regardless, this user knows what he's talking about.

Attached: Chinese Wages.jpg (1532x872, 111K)

Attached: chinese_fdi.jpg (916x318, 52K)

Attached: ChineseEconomicConcentrations-01.jpg (1000x807, 289K)

Attached: Da-4anzUwAAwuYu.jpg (1500x1200, 237K)

Love how Americans shit on China, meanwhile China has essentially been buying land, mineral rights, ports and shit all across the fucking globe. Those carriers are going to be worth a sum total of fuck all vs a hypersonic. PRC turns it's huge industries to war production and you will shit your pants.

Attached: 1538627775787m.jpg (1024x568, 123K)

If you're the country of the future, you dont buy shit in other countries, you buy shit in your own country. China spends so much overseas because they know how totally fucked they are at home. To them, an investment with 0% returns is fine, because then they're at least getting something back. Look at the FDI numbers, they tell you all you need to know about china, especially since 2016. Fun fact: 60% of that came after the election, which was ~2 months out of the year. They knew to get the everloving fuck out of china as soon as trump got elected.

>who benefits from a hot war between the two
Jews
>china can just wait for america to decline
The children might still be alive by then but the ones who are currently adults are too old to live to see it. Even with USA slowly turning into Brazil the wait is going to be a long one. And if Trump can change that future it might even take a few centuries longer than that.

thanks for the statistics i was paraphrasing a lot but people need to realise China is more fucked than us and the Chinks have been at war with us for years and most people don't even realise it
During the cold war we were vigilant of soviets and we still had problems
with the Chinese cold war we are oblivious and unlike the cold war we didn't have millions of Russians in Australia that own all the farms, water, electricity and gas
news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/the-13-billion-deal-australians-should-be-concerned-about/news-story/2eac2b19793efafa7001f8fa469090e7

Attached: 1200px-AdmiralYumashev1985.jpg (1200x723, 157K)

Nah no worries, you're on the money about almost everything. I'd make the argument we've been in a 4th generation war with china since the clinton administration let them into the WTO. It's gotten worse in the past few years since they started manufacturing fentanyl. Hopefully their house of cards comes down soon. Japan deserves regional power more than they do.

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)

when (if) war is declared foreign held concerns will mean fuck all, as they will all be nationalized. holding foreign concerns will not get the chinese army troops deployed like carrier fleets and naval power will. economic power =/= military projection.

America is one of the least global dependant countries in the world, China does bailouts every month on non performing industries just because they are terrified of people going unemployed and starting a revolution meanwhile Chinese president is becoming dictator for life and setting up the most Orwellian and sophisticated survelience system in the world and all the smart money is fleeing China to get away from the sinking ship.

The only way USA collapses before China is if USA has civil war.(thanks Jews)

Fallout power armor when?

America is a really new nation and we have already seen at least three different Chinese regimes

implessive
vely nice

Attached: p03n0ylf.jpg (1600x640, 96K)

Nah its just sea bantz

I keep saying this but people think I’m not telling the truth. China is already in deadfall and it hasn’t hit the ground yet. They played with the ouija board of debt and now they are possessed by it. The government is preparing to bug out and let one billion people get absolutely fucked. My theory for farmers being pushed into cities is not a classical one. It’s because they are easier to dodge if shtf.

Are you nuts?
Its the other way round.
The US will be strong and stable for a very long time, even if there is an economic recession.
China is completely unsustainable and will collapse long before the US.

>australia
>defends china
every time
LMAO

Nah, i've been saying the same thing. They're on life support right now because the US economy is doing so well. 2008 hurt them way more than it hurt us. If the US economy hit another speed bump like that, China would be wracked by economic catastrophe quickly followed by political upheaval, and either a return to maoism under a new leader, in which case the country stays unified, or they go even further back into regionalism.

Attached: 1538521516331.png (720x453, 127K)

Which won't help them at all if they lose control of the civil situation at home. The CCP is betting big time that technological surveillance and authoritarian measures can help them keep the population in line but as is so often the case it's infinitely unlikely that is a strategy that can be sustained for any real amount of time. Internment camps and executing dissidents can only work for so long when they want to be a real global player but eventually homegrown resentment and foreign lack of tolerance in exchange for economic access will run dry.

Hahaha it'd be funny to see them try to draft us. I just flat out wouldn't go.

And even at current build rates it would take them two centuries to catch up to the US.

>their land based missiles are in the middle of the ocean
And easy targets, as well as still having limited range

>unsinkable anything
>ever
lol

>United States of (North) America
>has warships in South China Sea
Hey, it's alright.

>China
>decides to send warships to Caribbean
WAT DA FUK

Pretty much this. As much as everyone hates it we need to just fuck off from Asia. If we want to enforce the maritime laws we need to do it with a UN mandate and have French and British ships there too. Otherwise we should just fuck off. Sorry Japan. If they actually invade you we will come back though.

The draft is always a disaster post tv era.
In Vietnam the army “on patrol” would go 2 miles from base, camp and smoke weed for 8 hours then go back. We have this on camera. The morale of the army was ruined for 10 years after that. It was only Colin Powell that got it back into shape (which is how he made his name)

>They can't even get out of the island chain
WHO can't get out of the island chain? Again, that's in SRBM range. The chinks can certainly deny that island chain to a carrier group, even if there's not one chinese ship floating there or one building standing. It's not economically viable to push China back from the islands, someone would need to patrol the frontier.
Which brings us to . . .
>they're surrounded by hostile powers

"powers"
You mean Vietnam? or Japan? The Philippines? Get real. Any meaningful actions, and any expenses incurred will be by the USA.

Attached: 1530156892482.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>The only way USA collapses before China is if USA has civil war.(thanks Jews)
And now you understand why the chinks actively push for this scenario.

Japan or even Taiwan in that matter you'd be surprised at how much better people are of Taiwan than those of mainland China i sometimes think the Taiwanese are the last true Chinese the nationalist Chinese before the communist Mongolian Manchurian rape babies took over, don't get me wrong Chinese have always been fucked just look at all their civil wars and cannibalism but the Taiwanese aren't bad people and we should be looking at putting a carrier wharf and submarine logistics base there just to piss off China

Yeah I had a bunch of people from Hong Kong at my school and they fucking hated mainlanders.

Bruh that's bullshit.
China sends their warships every fucking where. Just last year they sent them through the English channel. No one complains about it and if they try China is all like "muh freedom of navigation".
But when any country tries to do the same to China (even though it's not Chinese territory) they bitch like mad even if those countries are operating under freedom of navigation.

China has been like this for a long time now, they operate under their own rules and don't give a fuck about any other country, but as soon as any other country does the same thing, they cry and bitch about it.

>hypersonic memes
Hypersonic missile systems are all land-based and short or medium range, and only the Iskandr-M is able to evade anti-missile defenses for its entire flight path. Other hypersonic missiles can be shot down during their final descent. Carrier groups can park well outside the range of these systems and still allow navy pilots to fly missions over their targets.

>Imagine if China had warships in the gulf of mexico

We don't have full deployment over the entire gulf of Mexico

also,

the Gulf of Mexico isn't bordered by literally dozens of nations with populations burgeoning into the 100's of millions.

Also,

While we may have shit on Mexico during the Mexican-american war, we didn't go into Mexican cities, kill millions of civilians, raping, burning and tutoring our way through half of central America, then, after getting defeated by a Chinese-supplied Canadian Zerg rush, become best "arr-eye-u" with the Chinese, who now deploy fleets into the gulf of Mexico to keep shit from coming back to roost.

Its a great way to destroy one of our very expensive boats without actually destroying one with a missile which would result in war.

Quintessential Australian.

in the process of joining the navy, really interested in seeing the SCS situation up close.
crazy these gooks are allowed to build military bases in international waters then fucking bully the world hegemon like we cant annihilate them
How the fuck is China going to beat Japan if they aint got no fucking navy and Japan has a kick fucking ass navy?

Srsly, it’s ridiculous, that was faster than I thought it’d be

We're literally not talking about blue water combat. The coast of China is bristling with more land based launchers than kim jong un. That's why Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam etc will never pick a fight. The air campaign necessary to neutralize them, (playing into China's defensive airpower strategy) is not practical right now, by anyone.

The man who allows a ship to be hit by a Chinese ballistic missile should be shot for treason, but we will act like victims when it happens.

China continues to grow in power and numbers while the west drowns in feminism, marxism, and multiculturalism

he's not Australian most likely a gook student enjoy an internet that isn't as restricted as the one from his shithole
that or he's a boomer Australian boomers are the worst they hate Americans and think Chinese are civilised like East Asians and that Chinese buying all the properties in Australia is good coz it means more boomer gibs and comfy retirement