Abortion - it's her body. Drugs - we lock you in a cage

Can someone explain this to me? I've even had women explain "I think it's a human life - but should still be a woman's choice since it's her body."

So somehow ending a human life is less important than not taking drugs? I don't get it.

Attached: abortion.jpg (720x405, 40K)

>"I think it's a human life - but should still be a woman's choice since it's her body."

Explain to the cunt that biologically the fetus is a separate body according to every single metric and everything from the dictionary to Hillary Clinton defines an unborn baby as a person. There is no valid argument whatsoever that it's "her body"... that's just an statement based on feelings.

>So somehow ending a human life is less important than not taking drugs? I don't get it.
it's not. we have had a biased liberal court for 30 years and that's about to change.
Ask her if it's right to murder the parasitic twin in pic just to make life more convenient for the other one and watch her head explode. It's "her body" right? So that means murder is ok.

Attached: mby5knTCrv1qlpakeo1_1280.jpg (600x337, 44K)

>my body
It's all silly talk. Yes your body is your body and you made a decision when you opened your legs. That was the point to exercise choice and use caution. It's like me cliff diving but cucking out at the last moment as I rush towards the ledge and arresting my velocity by shoulder barging some bystander over the cliff instead (to certain death)
>my body my choice
>I didn't want to get scared or get wet. Do that dude had to die. But speak to the hand. MY BODY do MY CHOICE.
It's fucking idiocy.

fuck now I want gummies

Attached: sour_bears__14412.1536765712.500.659.jpg (500x390, 44K)

It's a parasite. You wouldn't be expected to put up with a tapeworm just because you got it from having unprotected sex.
>But it will grow into a human!
Yeah well it's just a pile of stem cells with no neurolotical activity right now so go ahead and scrap it. It doesn't have feelings or thoughts.

Shit up about - ahhhhh... got some biscuits left. It's okay you can talk about sweets. It's 05:20 am here. I get a little cranky. I need my sweet things to keep my eyes dilated as I shitpost.

the store closed 20 minutes ago or I'd be there right now
that baby in op's pic looks like one of those strawberry marshmallow things. I don't even usually eat candy but when you get a craving you get a craving.

Ask her what they will be charged with if someone punches her in the stomach and causes a miscarriage?

If she answers correctly and says murder then ask her why. Even if it's her body why is it her choice to murder someone?

Thread should have ended here

She'd be answering incorrectly to say it's murder so there goes your argument.

It's her own child, user, no matter how you slice it. Mothers killing their own children is simply not a good thing. How could she ever be trusted to raise a family if shes putting herself over her kids. How could men ever trust women when they're killing their child because it's convenient?
Ever wonder why we have such garbage hedonistic women who larp as men? It's because society straight up tells them that there is nothing more important to her than herself and she can do no wrong because shes a woman, even her own kids are unimportant to her.
It's all about her, and now we're gonna have generations of shitty neglected kids who were all raised in daycare because all the women who have kids are unwanted 30+ single mother worn out hags. They spent their youthful vitality chasing Chad and a career and don't have any energy or a proper father figure for raising their kids.

What a wonderful child.

Attached: satanist want babies.jpg (825x695, 145K)

>It's a parasite
I'm not even joking calling a fetus a parasite is the number one argument I've heard from niggers concerning abortion. It's literally a nigger tier statement for people who can't think. People who use it are as dumb as niggers.

A fetus is not a parasite by biological definition. It has to be a separate species.

Secondly, even if we ignore the textbook definition it still would not resemble a parasite, it would be a symbiont. It takes resources, sure, but it gives back one of the most valuable assets a living organism can have: propagation of genes. Even if the whore mother doesn't want it that does not change the facts of reality. If you don't want the healthy bacteria in your GI tract that does not suddenly change reality and make them parasites, they're still symbionts no matter if your dumbass wants them or not.

>objecting to nigger abortion
GTFO White Knight

lol triggered little bitch

why u stickin up for roasties, chad?

>Killing White babies is perfectly fine if slightly more niggers get killed by the same method.
Saving the white race is far more important than killing niggers, KKKike.

That’s the dumbfuck libtards and government for you

What about mid-late term?

>but it will grow into a human!

It's already a human, and it's defined as such by law, which is why when you kill a pregnant woman, you're charged with double homicide. The exception is abortion. Except the exception is written in a way that doesn't actually make a logical distinction between a fetus being murdered and having an abortion. It's called the Violence against unborn children act of 2004. It will be used as the primary argument for getting roe vs wade repealed.

Abortion is murder and I am so triggered that a good part of population actually thinks it's OK
How did (((they))) achieve this ?

It's called no logic society. Retardo world.

Great post! Sincerely, I’ve never hear the symbiont argument and I agree with you 100%. Abortion is wrong unless it’s not a white baby then it should be encouraged. Whites are dying out they need all the help they can get for the sake of the planet. Thanks.

True. Sad that abortion bout to get illegaled but at least that means law abiding whites will have fewer of them while shitskin lawbreakers will continue to murder their own children and BONUS! Back-alley abortion gives extra plus chance to kill the shitskin mother too!!!! Praise God!

Because they are smarter and good at brainwashing. Gotta hand it to the Jews they have definitely been outsmarting all the other races for thousands of years now. Hmmm makes one think.

Wow triple post combo !!! Now for numba 4. Praise Jesus Hallelujah my brothers!

You essentially end a life when you have them, they will live a suffer in a mortal body and die whether of old age or the thousands of other things that could happen, parents should be charged with negligent homicide.

Attached: Johfra_Bosschart_22Kali22_from_his_Maldoror_Series_1976.jpg (600x892, 146K)

femanon here, my thought is if it's in my body and i don't want it to be, i get to kill it. bacteria, babies, i don't give a fuck.