Reminder that Beto O’Rourke isn’t running for senate right now he’s running for president

Reminder that Beto O’Rourke isn’t running for senate right now he’s running for president.

Attached: BB0BF5BF-A535-4345-BD20-5B7A69371621.jpg (220x331, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/beto-orourke-drunk-driving-crash.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try Beta O'Cuck, but you don't stand a chance against a true conservative like Soarin' Ted, go back to your hole animal.

True. But if he thinks a Beta vs Alpha election is going to go in his favor...whew lad.

Trump will be balls deep in Beto's wife on election night.

I fuckin hate his face

Nice gums shitdick

>Mongrel O'Mutt is running for prez
Good. It should be fun to watch the GEOTUS push this faggots shit in on national television.

yeah but he has a nice voice

The US will never elect a man named Beto

And he would probably win if he actually beats Cruz. Texas flipping blue would make it nearly impossible for a Republican to win in the general.

He's not black or a woman, so he's fucked on that count.

Cruz is gonna win handily, Hispanics don't vote in midterms and in Texas too many of them vote Republican.

Trump won Texas by 9%, even a purple Texas is a ways off; Arizona and Georgia will flip before Texas.

Sadly for Robert, his potato nigger ass is not gonna be either.

Yet another massive DNC failure. This guy wasn't even close to beating Cruz, yet they paid their media PR to fawn all over him like he was Kennedy 2.0 or something. He can't even win a Senate seat

Stop calling Robert "Beto". You're playing into their spic-pandering hands.

Yeah but Cruz beat Trump handily in the Texas primaries. If Beto could beat Cruz in Texas, he can certainly beat Trump.

Cruz should win though.

Saw one of his ads today. It boiled to down to this: "You've probably seen people saying mean things about me. They're not true. You can trust me. I will make this state a better place." Thats it. Didn't say a word about his policies or anything. Just empty Obama talk.

Listen Beetow, if you think you can take a swing in the area.... you got another thing coming. My power to wield the Cawnstitution is unmatched. I have only been beaten by one man.... I have face The Wall... The Wall allowed me to follow the true path. This town ain't big enough for the two of us Beetow.... DRAW!

Attached: 1493768037783.jpg (960x564, 80K)

Why does that faggot look Canadian?

Attached: Aboot.jpg (740x741, 158K)

we elected a nigger named barack so idk m8

Cruz is also Canadian so it's ice on ice crime

He makes Jeb! look like the energizer bunny.

Even though Cruz will beat him, I hope he runs just so Trump can be the first president to make his opponent commit suicide during a debate.

Voters don't care about policy, so a good move on his part.

Election hasn't happened yet m8.

>Ted Cruz
>face

Reminding people about Ted Cruz's face is Beto's only hope.

You moron the dems will see him as the reincarnation of kennedy if he wins.

I live in Austin. The biggest issue with Texas is people from California won't stop moving here and shifting the demographics. Please counteract this if you're Texan or not from California.

He’s the next John Ossof.

There are no more Texans you idiot. All your neighbors are under the same Californian yoke. We were all counting on you to save our asses.

Attached: 1536942378325.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

Beto is not his name. That's the name he goes by to appeal to the Texicanos

Cruz: Touch that Senate Seat and Texas will blow up along with the Republic! So you're the one the Boss keeps talking about.
Beto: And you?
Cruz: Cawnstitutional Conservative
>The man twirls a Constitution in his hand
Cruz: Rafael Edward Cruz. I've been waitng for you, Beto O'Rourke. Now we'll see if the man can live up to the hype!
>Cruz rubs the Constitution slowly for Beto to see
Cruz: This is the greatest document ever made. The United States Cawnstitution.
>Cruz holds up the Paper
Cruz: 10 Rights. More than enough to free any man that moves. Now I'll show you why they call me... "Cruz Missile".
>Beto crouches, ready to whip out his mic
>Cruz does the same
Cruz: Draw!

Attached: 6f862ba0-1c30-0133-7d9f-0a67ec7fcf67.png (640x346, 149K)

First president with a DUI? Good luck faggot.

Not the first Texan president with a DUI.

I mean not even the first Texan president with a DUI.

HE'S STILL A WHITE MALE ACCORDING TO THE DEMOCRATS.

DISQUALIFIED.

I was at the Cruz rally in Wichita Falls, TX today. 20% (maybe more) or so of the people there were Hispanic.

and 2 black dudes that I saw, 1 was dressed normal, one had on a in-gun headdress and a Imhotep cross. So there is that to consider.

That's cool. We'll spread the meme to the rural redneck and midwestern voters that he is half Mexican and plans to fully open the southern border, make deportation illegal and abolish ICE. Problem solved.

Beto is a dipshit.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/beto-orourke-drunk-driving-crash.html

“State and local police reports obtained by the Chronicle and Express-News show that O’Rourke was driving drunk at what a witness called “a high rate of speed” in a 75 mph zone on Interstate 10 about a mile from the New Mexico border. He lost control and hit a truck, sending his car careening across the center median into oncoming lanes. The witness, who stopped at the scene, later told police that O’Rourke had tried to drive away from the scene.”