Redpill me on astrology

I’m convinced there’s more to it than it’s pop culture incarnation where fed

Attached: AC04228B-8893-4A92-82D7-E71FA325D928.jpg (897x507, 593K)

Of course.
The verse is electric and your fetus is formed inside a sack with highly conductive liquid.

IN a giant electric field everything influence everything else.

NOW that we have the basics down, the REAL astrology is hard to get. Pretty much everything you hear in western outlets is bastardized and wrong.

The real big wigs ALL operate with actual GOOD astrologers. Take a look into old vedic astrology.
This chick on Jootub Heidi Vandenberg is pretty good at it though.

Attached: Venus flyby discharge_tn.png (1440x810, 1.17M)

there's really not that much to it desu, the whole thing was made from scratch by the greeks during the hellenistic period (roughly the time between alexander the great and the ascent of rome for those of you out in rio rhinelander)

it came from babylon you dolt
everything came from babylon

Idk but I’m a scorpio so I’m supposed be somewhat intuitive which is cool.

That´s where it got restarted, POST flood.

>vedic astrology
POO IN 9TH HOUSE

The location of the stars literally have no impact on your life, nor does the date you're born. It's fucking stupid. It gives hope and inspiration to morons.

idiots

yeah, I’m seeking answer from a Christian perspective because I personally sonslly believe it’s the foundation for all things esoteric and what the ultimately occult bastardizes. I’ve read the the planes aren’t actually planets at all but luminary prisons for fallen beings, accentuated by the fact that our planets are literally named after gods. Assuming this has validity, then astrology seems to take on a whole new meaning

unironically though, I believe astrology is the easiest way to redpill die-hard liberals/progressives (who ascribe to it) into intellectually challenging their beliefs that all humans are born equal
>all signs are different
>your chart is the hand you were dealt and there is nothing you can do to change it
>...
>race realism
>profit

This. I'm all for the concept of questioning the world and taking holistic approaches, but astrology is a mental illness

based

It's basically psychology. People see what you make them want to see

Pre-antediluvian flood, we had a continent that is now sunk and a legendary city that grew so great in power that it caused a global cataclysm.

Bunch of superstitious nonsense.

Astrology is nature but you must account for nurture as well. Fucked up parents, or a traumatic experience will take a toll. My life has been fairly consistent without much craziness or trauma, and my natal chart, or whatever the fuck it’s called, nailed me. And it’s specific too. That all being said, I know nothing about astrology. I just know my chart was extremely accurate in detail. Could’ve been a rare occurrence for all I know.

I will add, what caused me to look into my natal chart was reading a scientific study that found animals of the same species were found to have noticeable differences based on their geography and birth. The article never mentioned astrology or tried to make a connection, but it made me curious.

It was the original Farmers Almanac

NOW I WILL CORRECT RETARDED NEWFAGS THAT LIVE ON NU/pol/ because this place is shit now.

Demoralized new age faggot

>the whole thing was made from scratch by the greeks during the hellenistic period
No knowledge of history demoralized faggot

>it came from babylon you dolt
Retarded youtube watching (((bible))) reading cuck with no historical knowledge that thinks everything is Babylonian, faggot

>Idk but I’m a scorpio so I’m supposed be somewhat intuitive which is cool.
Stupid hippie faggot with no intuition for bullshit.

>That´s where it got restarted, POST flood.
Super retarded faggot who thinks Babylon is that old. Has no knowledge of all the other empires around it.

>The location of the stars literally have no impact on your life,
Know it all sceptic faggot. Doesn't understand basic stellar chronology. Zodiac = original Farmers Almanac

> I’ve read the the planes aren’t actually planets at all but luminary prisons for fallen beings
mentally ill NPC.

>unironically though, I believe astrology is the easiest way to redpill die-hard liberals/progressives
Nufag who doesn't understand the cult of communism, still calls them "liberals" and thinks they can be redpilled when redpill starts with the holohoax.

>It's basically psychology. People see what you make them want to see
Another breed of know it all faggot who loves to say, "basically" and end with some stupid hipster opinion.
It was the original Farmers Almanac

>I know nothing about astrology. I just know my chart was extremely accurate in detail.
Self contradicting hippie faggot. It was the original Farmers Almanac

Attached: smugest.jpg (474x558, 25K)

That you're even talking about astrology means you're overdosed on blue pills.

The only people who give it any time of day are niggers and women, make of that what you will.

>(You)ing the entire thread
Go to sleep

not mentally ill, trying to arrive at an understanding and it’s the perspective that makes the most sense. Most pagan beliefs stem from some astrological foundation, planets aren’t mentioned in the Bible, they’re referred to as “wandering stars”, Lucifer is literally refereed to as the Morning Star. I’m positive our world is influenced by some cosmological force, and looking into the cult of Saturn worship that the elites supposedly partake in. It’s leaves no other conclusion

Astrology is very real, and (((they))) use Astrology to make choices about when hapoenings happen, who is chosen, etc.

If you want a red pill on Astrology, look up Saturn-Pluto cycles and the World Wars. By the way, we have another Saturn Pluto moment happening in January 2020, could be a trigger for WWIII

I’m a nigger, but this is bigger than me. I feel the implications are much larger

big daddy saturn is in capricorn right now and this board should be loving every second of it for the next 2 years
>he does his best work at home
the BTFOing of hedonist culture has only just begun

astrology has never been about mapping the stars
it's about using the heavens as a clock for ritual and worship

ok
First of all, your sun sign, the one mostly people talk about, means absolutely shit alone, you need to make your complete astral chart to draw conclusions about anything

what’s the ceremonial telescope they use to observe the stars? Perhaps it’s the one called LUCIFER found next to the Vatican Observatory ;)