Communists Promise to Riot Tomorrow

What will they do?

Murder trashcans?

Attached: 1538625754449.png (620x355, 36K)

I hope they go apeshit

i hope they make big idiots out of themselves

No need to hope for the inevitable.

im gonna sleep soon i hope i awake to news of many, MANY dead liberal scumbags

GUN THEM DOWN american do it GUN LEFT WING COO-COO HEADS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An entire comfy 3 days of watching the police crack leftist skulls. This will be fun.

I will pray for the trashcans

I hope they annoy as many undecided midterm voters as they can

xXxSexyHuskyXXx

It will be nothing. Kind of like when Antifa picked that day some months back to "start the revolution" and no one showed up.

I live in one of the rich old person parts of Florida. Trump won this County by 20000 + votes the most this would mean to me is a couple of Cryptkeeper looking hippies standing down by the park holding signs that say "no to Kavanaugh" and "belive women" try not to look rustled as cars drive by and honk and flip them off.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: i-was-a-cheesemaker.jpg (1242x1384, 245K)

They're going to a free concert. Just like that goblina/hogg shit

Doxxing time fellas

I bet that is a serious post too from one of the gaping bitchtits

Based Townsends poster

Wow, another protest.
How many is this now? I'm losing count.
The previous ones were soooo effective.

I hope they use some crazy protest control shit on them like a sound cannon and make them all deaf forever

Hopefully they riot so we can see riot police beat them

Attached: 1520657338495.jpg (960x846, 151K)

Bring it fagggot.

Flake will ruin it, so when they go on the streets, it will be to celebrate. mark my words. He will ruin it

Who has the .GIF of the commies kicking the trashcan that agrees with Hitler?

I saw a few talking about marching in their new Nikes. I'm afraid they are completely gutless. Hopefully, they bring a bunch of blacks.

Attached: 961.gif (411x458, 2.18M)

I hope no one backs down from this. They said they would postpone the thing for a week. This Friday, it will have been a week. These outraged people don't realize how much they have been appeased.

>be American
>get shot

Please do. Give the masses a nice fat redpill to swallow just before midterms.

They know not what they ask for

Attached: BANZAI.png (907x826, 36K)

Maybe they will try to assassinate more heads of state?

I have a feeling we're going to see shit going down to the degree with the BlackLivesMatter riots three years ago.

They need to vote Kavanaugh in ASAP because i'm sure some republican cowards are going to cuck if it takes to long.

>tfw King Kav is from my State
I feel honored bros
Libshit salt this weekend.

Attached: fiveling pepe.png (350x350, 92K)

How subhuman are these people?
"I must protect my ethnic neighbors" Peak cuck

I hope you're all prepared for Flake and the 2 cunts to vote no showing the country that these terrorists always get what they want.

RIP in peace trashcans

F

Attached: 1485023024567.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

>riot

Yeah more like March down the street saying some dumb faggot catchphrase like always.

“HURRRS STRETS URRR STRETS!”