Michael Moore: Presidential Alert is an END TO DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT

>‘It was just a test. But make no mistake about it. This is the world in which we now live.’ That’s my final line in ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’. A few minutes ago, Trump gave us a preview of the state of emergency he is creating to justify the end of democracy as we know it. RESIST!” Michael Moore wrote on Twitter.
>Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore tweeted that the Presidential test alert that Americans got on their cell phone Wednesday was a “preview of the state of emergency he is creating to justify the end of democracy.”

What do you think about that Jow Forums?????

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/10/03/michael-moore-presidential-alert-proves-trump-creating-an-emergency-to-end-democracy-as-we-know-it/

Attached: 1.jpg (623x520, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPzd5-nVw
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit how did I not see this before we have to stop this man we can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes

Michael Moore raped me. I can't remember when, or where, or how I got there, but he totally for sure raped me

Attached: t3_51gdz8.jpg (320x336, 22K)

Michael Moore doesn't say things like this for nothing, I am very scared and concerned.

>he is creating
aren't these built into phones? i can't even disable them

I think the fat fuck spent the last year and a half in a diabetic coma because he completely missed the Vault 7 leaks that outlines all of this.

He set all of this up beforehand because he knew!

Press F to pay respects to the definition of "proof"

I was there to witness this rape, and I can testify under threat of perjury that although I can't remember some small details like the location or the year I saw Michael Moore grope this user while he was heavily intoxicated and tried to stick several fingers into his anal cavity. Michael Moore or MM (More Makeouts) its his disturbing code name for having non-consensual sex with men.

Yes the system is older than dogshit and been in every phone since at least when obongo got into office.

WAITWAITWAIT
We need a troll campaign to convince liberals to stay off social media because if they stay they are supporting Trump.

This needs to happen while the story is fresh.

I wasn't there, but I FEEL as though the rape story is credible, so we should just punish moore to be safe.

#IBelieveYourTruth
#IStandWithAnon

I believe you user. I believe your truth

>What do you think about that Jow Forums?
President Barack Obama signed the Integrated Public Alert and Warning System Modernization Act of 2015 and it's used by FEMA.

Attached: 1534162127628.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Can someone legitimately explain to me why it’s not insane conspiracy theories when it’s leftist doing it?

I hope he's right, Democracy can't end soon enough.

Look at him. Can you really trust what he says?

One thing that strikes me while reading about this harrowing experience is just how absolutely, undeniably credible this is. All victims MUST be believed.

No. Even CNN is reporting this properly so you know it's absolutely nothing.

Attached: potus alert.jpg (712x258, 50K)

You see, it's important that "his truth" be heard. Think about this...

... with no facts, no evidence, and no proof, he is being shunned by the legal authority in this country. So if anyone is going to hear his truth, it has to be us.

So in other words, we have a duty to accept his lack of evidence as a badge of honor; and we have a duty to mankind to lock up Moore for this horrible attack. Even if he's innocent, the needs of society require it.

>end democracy as we know it
>as we know it
Good.

Attached: trump-smirk.jpg (4096x2731, 625K)

I wish some of the delusional leftist fantasies were true.

Theyre full on back to fema camps and Alex Jones tier shit (ironic) I fucking wish

Pretty sure obama setting legal precedent that all citizens must purchase something or be taxed was the end of democracy as we knew it.

Michael Moore will die in his sleep tonight if you reply to this post with "Hamburger".

FBI investigation

Please be true! Democracy was a mistake!

The commies didn't like that the white people didn't want to vote for them.

They loved democracy so much that they worked very hard to replace the white population.

And you hate democracy if you don't like that you have been replaced in many states already and your agency has been robbed from you. You absolute anti-democratic nazi!

what the hell does that even mean?

Approximately 36 years ago, Michael Moore and his obese college buddies repeatedly gang-raped me in a dark basement. I went to a part and was given doped punch. I recall the room beginning to spin, and I saw Michael, shirtless, begin to spread lube over his large protruding belly. That's when the nightmare began. Moore removed his pants, lifted his stomach fat, and revealed his throbbing, erect four inch penis. Moore's friends pinned me, and I was utterly helpless. Clearly a victim of a botched circumcision, Moore became filled with drunken rage and thrust his small penis inside me. I come forward today only out of necessity. I know Moore will deny my story, but I believe it is more important than ever to believe survivors.

#MeToo

Attached: plzstop.jpg (1024x653, 146K)

I think the liberals got rid of AJ to make room for this fatass to do his job for the left. Meaning sew paranoia about the gubment

Your tears say more than real evidence ever could.

>to justify the end of democracy
...and that's a good thing

Attached: 1536990623651.jpg (720x754, 60K)

God I wish.

But how user

retweeted

Let's get our pussy hats out, boys.

The sound of the fat-slapping remains in the hippocampus.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3YPzd5-nVw

Attached: 1458453856895.png (580x291, 42K)

He sounds like he could be on Jow Forums.

>Michael Moore doesn't say things like this for nothing.
kek. Oh wait, you're serious.

>obama signed the law so hillary could become a permanent and immortal dictator
>trump is now using the spaarti cloning cylinders for himself

Trump will serve 3 more terms because of the profit MOAR.

Attached: Fat-Left-Hysteria.png (775x520, 414K)

I am a deeply concerned citizen!

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (600x598, 25K)

this fat faggot is just pushing his book. fuck him.

#METOO

Attached: Goncened.jpg (480x433, 40K)

Michael Moore is too ugly and old to have an opinion.

Attached: 1417342558574.jpg (600x600, 48K)

The bogpill is the hardest to swallow

Attached: IMG_0498.jpg (1024x750, 127K)

Yeah, but that's not what he said. He said trump was creating an EMERGENCY that he is going to use as an excuse to destroy democracy, and that he is going to use the presidential alert as a tool.

Pic related

Attached: download_20181003_130333.png (512x1024, 152K)

Someone should tell that fatass this was put into motion by Obama in 2016.

It might have something to do with not raving about frogs turning gay. I don't really care either way anymore, I've been disappointed too many times.

>please, please watch my movie

Only Trumptards don't see a problem with this emergency trump text shit.

Attached: dumbtrumptards.jpg (600x291, 55K)

Good. They're gonna turn us into the monster they have been calling us from day one.

This would be a good twitter operation desu
>fire up thot profiles
>Tweeting similar statements under any le verifieds who start their virtue signaling and bullshit
>huge uproar
>twitter eventually has to ban any metooposting

Attached: A5ABD9F0-A55B-44D8-8816-97A708479B32.png (364x304, 154K)

The Democrats are doing such a great job making themselves irrelevant. Why does trump have to help them?

I was hoping the message would've been start killing commies, but it was no action needed. But action is needed, club action on commie skulls.

Attached: 1530507262531.png (515x500, 253K)

Trump the last president to serve, his reign spanning 40 years

Praise kek

didnt obama order it?

Attached: 1537756762568.jpg (893x813, 93K)

Michael Mo is a piece of shiet

Attached: images (15).jpg (739x415, 23K)

These faggots were cheering when Obongo was using the botnet to spy on Americans, but when Drumpf uses the botnet it's the end of democracy.

Attached: 1538428012651.jpg (2689x2017, 3.98M)

trump derangement syndome

these people need a check-in with more centrist folks to bring them back down to earth

>Hamburger
Hamburger
>Hamburger
Hamburger
>Hamburger
Hamburger

Lol he needs to kill himself already, micheal moore is such a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>The sound of the fat-slapping remains in the hippocampus

Stop victim shaming

>was a “preview of the state of emergency he is creating to justify the end of democracy

MFW it was Obama who signed the Presidential Alert into law.

Attached: 1520250455979.png (680x510, 633K)

>all news outlets including radios, tv, and theaters are bound to drop everything they are doing and report there's a massive threat that will wipe out life on the planet
>this has been a law in place since before the cold war against russia
>cellphones have had the amber alert for over 2 decades now
>this was also enacted by the US government
>a presidential alert saying you are all going to die the nukes have been launched is now facism according to a fat jew who clogs toilets with bounty paper towels

Hamburger

Fucking leftist showed me their absolute stupidity today. It was just a fucking EAS test done on a national scale.

I would die laughing if this went to court.

Democracy is a fucking meme that's served its purpose, now it brings us nothing but niggers and dune coons.

You can disable them, but it's a hassle.

#believe survivors

Michael Moore raped my cat.

>democracy
It needs to be broadcast on all of the emergency airwaves that the US is, and never has been, a democracy. The founding fathers have many anti-democratic quotes since they were influenced by Plato.
C
The US is a constitutional republic, not a democracy. We ha e a democratic voting process to vote for state representation and electors. Not a democracy and it needs to stay that ssy

You live in Canada. He was probably just having some sex-tourism and wanted to get some pussy for a change.

This. We can only hope. Fascism would have stopped cucks like Bill Gates from sending fortunes into Africa, boosting their population 5 fold in just 4 decades.

bring on the storm

How can one man guzzle so much semen and survive?!

>an END TO DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT
Good. Democracy as we know it is shit.

Even just reading about Michael Moore raping this person made me feel raped. I bet some of you anons feel the same way, but won't say because of the stigma attached to us survivors. I literally sill feels like it just happened.

The fact that so many leftists are still convinced Trump texted them is mind boggling
What's their endgame with this

w/o rooting or jailbreaking ur phone, I don't see how

It's already here!

Attached: poop.png (268x474, 165K)

I got that Alert on my phone earlier. I thought it was all over. What a fucking disappointment.

Attached: jerrystarey.jpg (300x168, 5K)

TRUMP
R
O
J
A
N

Attached: 1478326504199.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

I don't get it.
It's just a way of getting a message out in case of emergencies, isn't it?
Why's it controversial?
Why don't you want to be notified if you're facing nuclear annihilation or whatever?

>Trump Derangement Syndrome isn't re-

Attached: nicrage3.gif (220x190, 1.92M)

Michael Moore would drug and gang rape unwilling men every weekend in high school. I remember his laughter, it’s still haunts me to this day and I can’t watch a fat man chuckle without being triggered by those memories. You can ask a person who was their and witnessed it all. Both Paul Walker and Sammy Davis Jr can testify that they saw and witnessed the MM (More Men) gang rape group in action, sick!

Look at this

I would rather fuck Rosie o Donnel than this.

I've reached a new low.

>have presidential alert system for top emergencies
>never test it
>despite every other alert system being tested constantly
>test it once
>some phones don't get it, thus showing why we need a test
>this is proof trump is going to end democracy
Quite a leap for someone of Moore's weight.

Hail victory

Fuck democracy and anything that has characterized the U.S. since industrialization. This society we live in deserves nothing short of a nuclear holocaust. My hope for a future has degenerated into pure hate and a desire for retribution. Democracy among other silly nuanced political thought are no longer relevant when things have devolved to a simple good vs. evil scenario. Leftists have desecrated everything pure and now its their day of reckoning.

He looks more like Steve Bannon than that Dr. Ford chick looks like Amy Schumer.

I'm so sorry, you are so brave for standing up to your abuser!

#Ibelieveanon