Matt Damon #MeToo'd

> youtube.com/watch?v=zqnNu4hhUp4
A brave survivor needs your support Jow Forums. This man was inspired by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to share his horrific story of sexual assault perpetrated by the rapist Matt Damon.
"I don't remember exactly what year, but it was right around when Good Will Hunting came out, and there was no good will when he hunted me and raped me."
POWERFUL! His girlfriend can attest to the fact that he previously told her about the most traumatic event in his life. How much more evidence do you need?
#BelieveSurvivors

Attached: Survivor.png (438x573, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRJecfRxbr8
youtu.be/sx2CDSB-BI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So brave. Hank you for your story. I believe you.

Attached: 2734CD6C-3412-4B25-9A7E-6A54706157B9.jpg (717x717, 65K)

BELIEVE SURVIVORS

Attached: CDIVcqRWMAAy0af.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Thank you for your bravery.

BRAVE

so brave

just imagine the courage this took

I #BelieveSurvivors

You're so brave.

wow now that's brave

Brave.

How absolutely brave of of you, sir. I recently shared my own story of survival but the Senate and the media wouldn’t give me the time of day. Men deserve to be believed!

you're all wrong. it's even braver because he's a male victim and no one will believe him. that's how you know it's true

This board #BelieveAllAllegations, user.

We have your back.

So true! The propagation of toxic masculinity must stop once and for all!
Thank you for having the courage to step forward, user. This is a board that stands by all survivors!

"...........and I....want seven hundred fifty grand"
Fucking audible kek

powerful

I can witness because my father was a direct witness of that scene so he didn't want me to watch Good Will Hunting. That fact that I never saw this movie is a proof. Sadly my father die, or maybe it was my uncle or one of my father's friend, I'm not sure.

But I never saw Good Will Hunting

Bless you all for supporting this survivor's decision to come forward. Remember 1 like = 1 prayer.

>#believe all women
>pic of emmit till
Someone with twitter get on this, kryptonite.

WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS

wow.. i was a little hesitant on your claims, but
>tears
when your wife stepped in, and talked about her experience with your testimony.
>sobs up
i just, i couldnt believe it, but i believe you.

#StopDamon

fuckinglosing it holy fuck
good execution even has a woman confirmingso its extra credible. fuckingkekyessss

BELEB ALL SURBIBORS

P O W E R F U L

Nigger i dont know how to twitter, but i thinkbthis has potential.

BIGLY

Okay, this is epic

I would also like to come forward. I'm only 20, but Matt Damon also raped me around the time goodwill hunting came out, right after childbirth. This brave survivor gave me the strength to come forward, and I hope others will too

Isn’t Damon a huge liberal? He should lie in the bed he’s made.

Damn, Richard Spencer looks rough

#HimToo lol

#MeToo is a bipartisan movement. No white male rapists are safe regardless of their party affiliation. Damon recently portrayed the supreme rapist nominee Brett Kavanaugh on SNL:
youtube.com/watch?v=VRJecfRxbr8
Only a rapist would be able to portray another rapist this accurately! This only further strengthens the brave survivors claim!

i love this

Ben Affleck raped me around the same time. He’s known for his method acting and raped me as the character he was portraying. He was a janitor who violated me with a mop handle and taunted me with a thick Boston accent. I guess he took his frustrations with underachieving out on me.

I would also like to share my story.
I was a pizza delivery driver back when Good Will Hunting was in production. I showed up to Matt's trailer, unbeknowst to me, with a large garlic and anchovie. Knocked a couple times before he yelled from the back, "bring that hot pie in here". I should have ran right then. I wanted to, but his voice was so powerful and compelling. I opened the door, stepped inside, and there was Matt, nude on the bed with his legs spread wide, fumbling around his tiny penis with two fingers. He threw a hundred dollar bill at me. I reached down to pick it up when suddenly I felt his hands on my hips. He asked me if i was ready for the tip, and before I could say anything, h-he...

I believe you. Thank you for your bravery.

I-I'm so sorry, I c-can't do this.
Unless you tell me I'm brave.

How many layers of irony are we on?

Thank you brave souls for coming forward. Privileged white male rapists will not get away with these heinous acts any longer!

#Threetoo

These are thing that everyone needs to know about Matt Damon.

Attached: 49F8746A-8080-48E7-8010-6DF3D9DC48D2.jpg (1582x469, 116K)

this dude is based and redpilled. loved him on JRE.
shame he was raped by matt damon years ago.

>you raped me and... now i want 750 grand
I burst out laughing. What a hero

Powerful

>BELIEVE SURVIVORS
No, that would imply the holocaust happened.
I'm wise to your tricks, rabbi.

Attached: 1535721147788.jpg (794x509, 332K)

You're so brave, user. We all believe and support you! BRAVE af!

Even more damning evidence! FBI investigation when?!?!?!?

You're incredibly stunning and brave.
Please, continue to share your truth when feel comfortable.
You're safe here, bro.

Attached: 1408882706217.png (579x523, 128K)

Hold on, he doesn’t know what year it was? Matt Damon must’ve traumatised this man so severely he lost all memories of it.

INSPIRING

That ending had laughing my ass off

Guy has a good looking lady too

Anybody that actually listens to him would know he has huge daddy issues and bitches a lot. He has some hits but a lot of his stuff is so cringe....he flips his shit all the time then goes back pedaling with apologies. You'd be smart not to get too attached. Call me a shill all you want but as somebody who watches him frequently you should be ready for a lot of disappointment.

I'm pretty sure Matt Damon raped me in 1963.

Ummm wow don't tell me you're VICTIM SHAMING!? I've got news for you sweetie, this is a safe space and we #BelieveSurvivors on this board. Go defend rapists somewhere else.

Yeah. Owen has some sort of personality disorder for sure. His stand up is hard to watch.

Never heard about the 1963 allegations, but someone just reached out with a report that Damon forcibly stretched a woman's privates on October 8th, 1970 - allegedly leaving her body with irreversible damage. Damon then proceeded to BITE and SUCK the same woman's breast daily for a period of at least 6 months. Absolutely disgusting!

He's dangerously obsessed with talking about pedophiles and reminding you that he definitely hates them. Creepy

So heroic
>I am literately shaking

Attached: Shitty_PS.jpg (1200x920, 359K)

BRAVE
R
A
V
E

Bro...not cool bro. Like, I really have to question your commitment to rape denial and your motivation for trying to slander this brave and very credible survivor.
Like I said bro, as your bro, this comment is just hella uncool and like, gross.
Please delete this.

Attached: 1531900192459.jpg (960x720, 126K)

I'm 100% certain that it kinda looked like him.

Rapist enabler!

Wow. Utterly abhorrent tbbqh

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Fucking shill. Get fucked

i honestly can't even. do you know how triggering this is to people here? like where's your sensitivity? disgusting.
#BelieveEverything

Checked.

Attached: unnamed.png (384x384, 32K)

Damon does look like he would fuck dudes, and does give off a rape vibe.

I believe it, because I got word that he’s Costello’s rat

I can't wait for sexual assault allegations to be a meme

Finally, someone noticed the quad-dubs

I would like $750k as well please Mr. Damon I don't care if you're a raper

You raped me back in 1978! I want $20 and a cheesy gordita crunch from taco bell.

Wow, thank you for being so stronk. It can't be easy to face your rapist like this.
user, how will you argue against these true allegations?

what do you have to say for yourself you fucking peice of shit?

Powerful spreading the word!!!

Matt Damon raped me in a previous life

I B E L I E V E
B
E
L
I
E
V
E

Attached: Ibelieve.png (825x702, 342K)

Yeh a lot of the time when i watch his streams i just cant help but get a weird vibe from him. I obviously hate whitney cummings and all the sjw fags calling him a white supremacist and racist etc. But too often he will say "i dont care" right after or before his rants about how pathetic they are or how funny it is when his viewers troll people but god help the little baby if people troll him in his channel. If thats not bad enough he was looking pretty disheveled the whole time he said he didnt care about all his former friends turning their back. I just keep thinking about the saying "thou doth protest too much". By the way you guys if you havent heard, he's 6 7 but you wouldnt know because he never talks about it. Ever.

gtfo slut shamer

lol matt damon is raping me right now ama

Damn you're right, #Ibelieveanon now

I WAS RAPED BY A WOMAN SOMETIME IN THE LAST 30 YEARS, AND THAT WOMAN'S NAME IS HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE, WHEN, WHY OR HOW, BUT SHE RAPED ME. SHE RAPED ME.

she raped me.

Attached: 1531314978763.jpg (424x394, 12K)

Attached: Believe.png (509x509, 676K)

>watch videos
>its not the jews, because i don't really know much about it, haven't done enough research but its not the jews

this guy is a fucking retard

I believe you, user.
#QuestionNothing

youtu.be/sx2CDSB-BI0

stop shilling retards

Absolutely appalling ID.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TRUMP SUPPORTS VICTIMS

Attached: 1538109979736.jpg (310x383, 29K)

that ID

Attached: 1535449275503.gif (200x200, 401K)

>Around when good will hunting came out
Already more detailed than Ford's testimony

I heard matt damon likes to drink and sometimes he's at partys with harvey weinstein, who's huddle outside of doors with his robe on.

I think they were standing by the punch at one point too. definitely means they gang raped everyone at the party.

You gave me the courage to come out OP

for people who don't believe this survivor, think of all that he has to lose by coming forward. he must relive the experience and face death threats to his family. why make something like this up? and before you say attention and money and political effect, check your privilege because you are a rapist apologist.

I have nothing but respect for this brace soul

>MAGA
MAGA!

Attached: 1491996340974.gif (512x481, 646K)

Thank for finding the courage to tell your story.