Japan Legalizes Human Embryo Genetic Editing

Japan is set to legalize and encourage gene editing of human embryos.

scientificamerican.com/article/japan-set-to-allow-gene-editing-in-human-embryos/

This allows the reproduction of such embryos into babies but the practice is discouraged (but legal).

Japan’s position on gene editing in human embryos was neutral. The proposal now encourages this kind of research, he says.

Attached: 1538375587183.jpg (1200x1600, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/09/20/649552734/scientists-create-immature-human-eggs-from-stem-cells
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. This is the route humanity should take. Not this robot bullshit. We should use our power only in the name of love and become more than human.

Attached: 1524761388123.png (2352x916, 616K)

This legalization will allow implantation and birth of genetically engineered human embryos in Japan starting early next year.

This will be discouraged, but not banned by law.

The country will encourage scientists and funding into experiments on improving the process of genetic engineering humans.

Japan fully embraces Eugenics, genetic engineering, and transhumanism.

Attached: zzz25.jpg (578x314, 149K)

but what if both?

Attached: 00552f06ce1a2bdfd604954dee29612788ef81d8433e017d0eb3dd27cab308a4.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

good. can't fuck this up and accidentally the human race into super tards.

we newtype now

Reminder this is the only thing that will save the human race (and whites, for that matter) long-term and anyone against it is actively trying to destroy humanity.

see this is what happens when you dont have to deal with niggers and nigger lovers, you can actually achieve REAL progress. the homogenous smart countries like japan and china are actually progressing science and tech while we are spending our extra money on welfare to feed niggers chicken nuggets

>sniff

Attached: 1534482749538.png (494x363, 243K)

Imagine someone paying hundreds of thousands to grow you in a lab only to end up shitposting on Jow Forums

Can't wait to be a part of the space exploring huwhite cyborg race desu senpai

Attached: 1537402888333.jpg (750x749, 64K)

>what is life.jaypeg

you're such a retard
if you think this won't be used to purchase a biological advantage, and curb a free mindset even before birth, then you're a dumb cunt
you'll probably defend these people's right to do what they want on the grounds of 'liberty', or some shit
meanwhile occultists and Jews will buy their children better bodies to dominate the world with whilst you rot away eating double cheese burgers
fuck you and kys

WE WILL BE ARYANS

>When Japan makes monstergirl waifus real

So how long until I can buy my own monstergirl wife

>chinchin slider
|-----------------X-----|

uber mench japanese men will rule the world!

Either this or remove genetic defects. Cool with either or.

Fucking finally.

what i love to know is, if we can engineer people in the future couldnt you essentially create a class of humans who look perfectly normal but are essentially retarded.

Yep.

...or it will be included as part of basic health care (as it obviously should), and the future humanity will be mostly genius IQ models who can play piano like Mozart and run like Bolt, and the vast majority will look white, as well as possessing white cognitive traits.
>muh jews

Attached: 2fzu6m.jpg (831x500, 103K)

your genes were hand picked by mother nipon be proud

Im going to need sauce on the girl. Name?

>Japan has population problem
>instead of importing a bunch of brown people like retards and destroying their countries identity they'll just breed a new generation of perfect Japanese people

Absolutely fucking based. This is the first time I've ever been jealous of the gooks.

TRANSHUMANISM NOW

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

reddit

>flash forward 50 years
>all Japanese are blond hair blue eyed
>Yamamoto II looks like Wilhelm II
>Japanese flag already looks fashed out
Is...Is this the beginning of a long happening? They already make their animu characters look western enough.

Nice feet. sauce

>when u can grow ur sexdoll in a petri dish

Attached: 1538256458143.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

you can't though, that's artificial wombs

Japan is making it so gay people can have kids though. npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/09/20/649552734/scientists-create-immature-human-eggs-from-stem-cells

>Christians won't allow this to happen in the USA
Kill me

Its an unholy mix of religioustards and leftists

I fully expect gundams and genetic super soldiers within 20 years if they start right now.

Just imagine. You can grow a perfect white person in a vat and sell them off into slavery.

could you guys even imagine if that girl in the pic farted lol

what could go wrong?

Attached: alien resurrection.png (538x336, 228K)

Japanese girls will be perfect wives and have cat ears. Everyone in the world will have a Japanese GF and they will slowly out-breed all other roasties, ensuring genetic hegemony.

Attached: thank.jpg (800x532, 115K)

good. literally the most important technology we could be researching at this moment.

10/10 WHITE JAP WAIFUS COMING SOON

Attached: 1535872942914.gif (200x267, 858K)

IT's gonna be fun that a girl looking like that will be 3/10 in a post-genetics world.

We will make every baby in an rpg-like editor and looks will be entirely designed.

Asia will inadvertently save the white race.

They both got their niggers too

Can they make life that's not carbon based?

>race

post arbitrary eugenics it won't matter. The differences will be in access to technology and not your genetic inheritance.

Cosmetic surgery will get good enough that the physical features separating races will also be arbitrary regardless, see nose surgery but imagine it some time in the future with better biotechnology.

Slippery slope. First sheep, then dogs and cats, now Japanese people. Soon somebody'll be trying to start work on human embryos. This is getting dangerously close to playing god.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 141K)

The closest thing to big changes like that is George Church talking. Just look up his videos and books if you are really interested.

Basically what you're saying is everyone can look white.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE ARRANGED TO GO WRONG

Attached: erected skyscraper.jpg (280x335, 18K)

I want to see them cross a human with an ape.

more like everyone can look like a pink eleven year old futanari space elf

How much longer until they're able to have anime hair and eye colors naturally?

Attached: Acha.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

its' been done, very successful

Attached: 1537514613755.jpg (479x414, 124K)

its not like this could fuck over our entire species or anything... i mean it could. but we can trust the people running... the... fuck...

OH SHIT GUYS ITS A BAD IDEA

OH NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1504707049318.png (800x800, 72K)

shit meme

Imagine someone spending hundreds of thousands to raise you to adulthood only to end up shitposting on Jow Forums

for research user,
"research"

you think monsters girls will be a thing? maybe we will make vampire dude

So.... Oppai futa waifus in the future?

Which I’m fine with. If gene editing benefits mankind and produces more intelligent and capable populations around the world so be it. Asia seems to be the only region really enthusiastic about these developments so they deserve to reap the benefits. Or we are just playing god and it will lead to some catastrophic demise. Still beats importing sub-humans.

most of us werent that expensive
like 50-100k i mean come on
hundreds of thousands, what are you feeding that kid

theyre probably already a thing
my dick is curious, but my rational mind says fuck this abomination its probably a demon

Ah yes. Let's create a race of superhumans that will effectively kill out the current human race and replace them with something that is barely even the same species, because muh progress!
Everyone reading this thread will not have a future, and if you do, you will simply be wallowing in garbage with your de facto untermensch children.
This is a crime against nature and must be stopped by any means necessary if you care for humanity at all.

Attached: alma_crying_by_theyhaveawoken-dae186v.png (446x446, 109K)

Pygmies are just as intelligent as Chinese people. Genetic Engineering is stupid. We are all one people.

Attached: 0917charlie.jpg (360x290, 134K)

What are you implying user?

Attached: mantis.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 88K)

The education cost is much, much higher for public schoolng in USA per year. Isnt it like 20k a student per year?

consider who controls government, consider the morality of the major tech industries. consider who runs the universities.

evil runs the world dude

we cant have this technology safely until that is no longer the case. so, never.

for college yeah, everything before that is fre

people still go to shcool? lol

Finally, you'd have to be legitimately retarded to oppose this.

Lol it blows my mind that people still believe this. How can you look at a west African and Korean and say that with a straight face? This clown world grows tiresome.

I meant k-12, childhood education, it's expensive + taxes they pay.

>paying for propaganda leftist indoctrination camp
ok, i get it, you need the special paper to be allowed to even apply for the job. but holy fuck is it ever gay. and so expensive because every university needs a pool and a sports team to be taken seriously and all these other pointless luxuries that do nothing to educate.

lots of brainwashing, tribalism to the argument's tribe, and "the authorities say this too"

None truly believe it. It's just a pretend thing like not mentioning you take shits or have sex in front of certain people.

oh, right
taxes
got you. makes sense

fuck you naziboi, you white bastards have stolen your last from black and brown people, and now the asians are leaving you in the dust while your women suck black dicks cause your a fookin pussy. Black folks are tired of white people stealin from them, everything you got you stole. nazi scum

you are trying too hard dude

Shut up nigger, we didn't take shit, you never developed.

You brought this upon yourself and now you blame us? consider going to school, or a lobotomy. not that either will change much considering how fucking braindead you already are.

Im so down with dat
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>crime against nature
>as he faps to 2d graphics

we aren't staying this way forever. If you don't do it via embryo it will just be some shit we change as adults.

Computers, AI, using a car instead of walking, etc are already changing our capabilities. Think about steroids versus natural or using a pill to fight infection instead of your immune system.

The best parts of the human spirit aren't because people die of cystic fibrosis or have low IQ.

are you braindead? youre not even responding to actual post. did you really think that was real?

i for example, know that your post isnt real. so im not really talking to you, because you are a mindless algorithm. im talking to you dear reader. do you see these bots all around us and their mindless repettitive gibbering.

everyone needs at least a little hypocrisy in their life

>good. can't fuck this up and accidentally the human race into super tards.
literally impossible as the human race is already super tards so you can't accidentally something that's already accidentallied

heheh this one got me

The human race and reality will be ruined!

>90% of human social time is stuck in skinner box social networks or fortnite

the best parts of the human spirit can be edited out as easily as any disease. believe it or the evil fucks in power wouldnt even be bothering with it

lol the chinks gook and nips want eye folds more than they want dick milk

I truly do believe things are getting better though. The topics being brought up in public discourse now would have been unheard of even five years ago. Things like IQ and race are slowly leaking into the public realm. People are growing more emboldened to talk about these things. We have the truth on our side.

it will be ruined by design you fucking moron
LOOK WHO HAS THE POWER
what will THEY want to do with it

nothing nice!

>Canadian nigger thinks I am a bot

God, you are actually fucking retarded.

I don't see what could possibly go wrong

Attached: Kahnapproves.jpg (1244x806, 238K)

He's obviously schizo too. Holy fuck are there a lot of schizophrenic leafs on this board.

you know what, all this fucking demorilization is really fucking us over right now. its the reason for the apathy and why people dont care, because they dont believe in humanity anymore so they all think its all going to shit whatever they do so they tune out. im on to how this fucking works buddy, its pretty transparent.

working this fucking hard to keep us down. we must be terrifying to them. human potential will tear this world a new one and you can just sit and spin on that when it happens punk

You are just another voice in my head that I need to rake in

Post where I said I masturbated to anime.
>(((steroids)))
>(((pills)))
also should be eradicated

maybe because your mindless posts sound like a bot. maybe i dont really think you are a bot, but calling you one, gets my point across. fucking pull up buddy, you are typing the most mindless repeated crap to obvious troll posts and its all so tiring and done to death.