JFL at being born white

i wish i wasnt white. pic rel is me.

Attached: 1538533946227.jpg (480x640, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0102209/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians aren't white

in toronto i always see hypermasculine asians and niggers, all the white ppl look like basedboys. only the whites in the rich neighborhoods are decent (WASP) but even they look beta, they are all long faced light haired subhumans, would be devoured by a robust mongolian or a chechen with massive DOM browridge.

the indians MOG the fuck out of us, being white is truly misery. this is why there has been the ALT-RIGHT and white supremacist grups on the rising.

they are so intimidated of ethnics taking their women ppl make fun of em but in reality its true, white men are pathetic cucks that iwll be wiped out in the couple generations coming.

i always laugh when i see caucasians with their beards, its funny because even with a beard which is a universally masculine trait they look like cucks, if i grew a beard i would still look subhuman, fuck i wish i wasn white man

the only thing us whites have in advantage are HEIGHT, but even asians and hispanics are reaching 6'2 as their diets are no longer poverty tier and have red meat and dairy introduced in them. its fucking over.

sucks to be you. you lost the genetic lottery.

that chin!!!!!!!!

Attached: ok cuck.jpg (1206x682, 92K)

ur not just white ur a white oblivion character
patrician tier

Indians look like shit all of them

You look familiar OP, you live in Vancouver and go to UBC by any chance?

You just got shit genetics senpai.
The best tier genetics and determining if you have them face wise, involves placing your hand over your face, if your chin and forehead level with one another, and your nose does not portrude extremely far from that balance between your chin and forehead, then you’re good, it means you have higher T and a developed facial structure.

CNN include me in the screenshot when OP shoots up a school thanks

Cut your hair, and lose some weight fat shit. Your poor life decisions aren't because of your race.

Danny devito joker looking ass

Where is the timestamp or is this not relevant anymore?

OP answer this I swear I've seen you before. Aren't you the guy that chain smokes in front of the Buchanan building at UBC and always smells like ass? You wear that green coat and baggy hobo pants everyday and always buys like 4 packs of Belmont around the store at the student village right?

Notwhite

Cuck societies like Japan are objectively superior in every way. They are defined by stability, peace and low crime rates. It's only because westerners have allowed violent subhumans to enter their countries that being low test is considered a detriment.

Attached: jap.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>Good news
you dont look white
>Bad news
you look like a jew

You kind of look like the penguin

Attached: op.jpg (736x1087, 119K)

Honestly your bone structure looks decent and you have some sharp features. You'll do fine if you get rid of all that fat

Also get a decent haircut it will make a huge difference

are you a rat?

You're anti deadmeme boi

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

keked

OP if you are the guy that I mentioned. I just want you to know me and a friend once flicked a burnt roach into your can of Five Alive drink while you weren't looking. This happened about a year back when you were sitting alone at the underground student cafeteria. I'm sorry bro, asshole friend dared me. Also what major are you at UBC? You a NEET?

Jesus Fucking Christ get a haircut and a short beard and you'll be fine. What's with that fucking mop on your head?

>hyper masculine Asians

Kek, angry Asian hapa thread

>the Indians

You mean those ugly savages?

>being white is truly misery

Says the shitskin who wishes he were white
What’s wrong with being part of the best race? Look at how you cuck races have to make these bitter threads where you inadvertently reveal our superiority as you speak out language and project your inferiority onto us
>I always laugh blah blah blah

Can feminine Asians like you not grow a beard?

>the only thing is whites have is height
And attractiveness, assertiveness, good looks, intelligence and all the other things you subhumans living in the superior white mans lands speaking the superior white mans language wish you had

Are you retarded? He’s a jealous shitskin

just fucking lol at you, youre some narrow faced inbred looking subhuman and you are DISAGREEING with me? you are retarded mate, just accept we are inferior to the ethnic overlords.
i hope you get exploded by some jihadi suicide bomber which is happening a lot in your country right now, fortunately.

I'm pretty sure the guy in OP's pic is actually him and if I'm right hes an actual bag of pussy that attends a liberal arts college which affirms his brainwashed beliefs. Maybe its a troll thread as well considering OP hasn't responded at all.

Hey OP, why didn't answer my questions? Afraid I might find you? C'mon man, don't be scared I'm a non-white I'm gentle.

you look like a European colonizer and explorer. Make us proud

Attached: 1523757987984.jpg (1641x1204, 1.66M)

>he does it for free.

>I'm in VanShitty too

If i see this smelly bitch im going to slap the fuck out of him for being a stupid brainwashed, unwashed onions guzzling cum dumpster.

I love it

Attached: 41D9D81C-1DB2-4298-913B-A09E83C4E42F.jpg (960x1280, 235K)

lol that's literally 95% of all people in the UBC campus. Christ that school is a cesspool of the world's scums. Anyways I don't know the guy's name but always wears a green nylon jacket with blue baggy hobo pants and a hiking backpack. He's also a heavy chain smoker and you smells him miles away. Also think he lives near the Kerrisdale area, seen him couple of times.

lets say that was me, what are you going to do about it.. fucking idiot

Idk man, i get along with pretty well everyone. Except self hating white people. Its fucking dumb, how do you interact with someone so fundamentally subverted? Everything they do or say is subversion.

>be inferior
>everyone wants to be you including retarded shitskins like OP
>retarded shitskins like OP are so BTFO by your superiority that they’re desperate to live in your country and not the other way around

Stay mad and stay inferior faggot

Looks like your wish was already granted.

chad vs virgin meme kek

Yea if I looked like that, neither would I.

Nothing OP, other than screencapping all this thread and posting it on UBC facebook and twitter groups so all the autists can point and laugh at you.

awwww I thought you were gonna have a fren happening . Dont be a dick to him , OPAnon obviously already has enough problems .

Canadians are more white than Americans

>Vancouver and go to UBC
shiet I go to UBC what's your major

>Being friends with a self-hating white
kek, we have enough of those scums in our country we don't need any more.

So whats your major at UBC? Seen you alot smoking outside the door front of Buchanan B so I'm assuming you're an arts language major right?

Keked so you are that guy. Why are you chain smoking yourself to death user? Hate yourself that much?

Cmon on down to the US LeafAnonOP , we have rednecks and shit down here , theyre a physical bunch .

Attached: 3f34f3ff3r.jpg (480x479, 21K)

Its 80% Chinese

I dropped out after third year. Its a waste of time if you're in arts. Working is more satisfying.

Lol i'm not OP retard. I go to Sauder

you can be a politician

>black hair

Show your eyes faggot, you are already 50% nonwhite

Shit, my bad thought you were the faggot OP.

>Sauder
Good shit, as long as you're not art you'll be fine.

lol youre that guy who fucked my gf wow rad brah

He can't fuck anything with his North African features

dumb brit stain taking the bait. fucking retard

This’ll be me in a couple of weeks. University is a waste of time if you’re in arts. Working is so much better and’ll get you further if you’ve got the minerals.

What’s with all the UBC fags??

Jesus I swear UBC Arts is a definite chink scam. I learned the hard fucking way. I tried so hard to switch major into the sciences but they literally made it impossible unless you were an international student or you were some faggot son of a municipal politician. I swear I knew more degenerate scums who were in arts that switched to sciences without any obstacles than I knew art graduate success stories. The discriminatory system is epidemic. So glad i dropped out.

>i wish i wasnt white. pic rel is me.
No - you wish you weren't freakishly ugly.

whites are too poor to live in vancouver. this city belongs to the asian invasion. we can buy your pathetic wh*teoid lives and throw them in a bucket

>long hair
>ugly

leftist incel detected

You look like this
imdb.com/title/tt0102209/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I hear you!! You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

מצוין, הם לא חושדים שאתה אחד מאיתנו

Ancient Greek/Roman tier

Boy do I have good news for you user

>tfw muslim but still white

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-10-04 à 11.24.56.png (438x413, 335K)

Attached: 1497305026447.jpg (413x395, 61K)

>muslim
>in the land of "liberty"
when will you grow up, senpai.

Attached: ehhh.jpg (550x422, 35K)

I'm pretty chill cmon don't fall for the goatfuckingmuzzmeme

you're pretty subhuman

Ok then

imagine being you, a fucking inbred goat-fuck
LMAO

You have a Jewish face

let's calm down there pal

Attached: Photo le 04-10-2018 à 11.48 #3.jpg (1080x720, 205K)

you subhumans worry me about as much as homeless guy taking a shit on the street, hoping to get a reaction
yes, we know you're subhuman and are turning everything you touch into shit
hope you weren't trying to surprise anyone with this, because history states very clearly what an inbred joke you are :^)

>l-look I put the date in the file name, but I also put #3 in there for all the other photos I took that same minute
dumbass goatfucker LOL

>an effeminate gypsy
the hilarious part is that i'm sure you think you're hot

You being ugly as fuck has nothing to do with race. Your parents were just ugly fucks, or related.

I'm white and good looking. So, sucks to be you leaf.

this

Mac os phoot booth app file formating
You said it :^p

Cut your hair you fucking hippie

Sorry, you're not white the eyebrows are a dead giveaway. You could pass for Greek tho

I come from a 0% mixed family that comes from the Caucasus mountains.
Try again basedboy.
It keeps me warm in winter.

manlet shoulder width, estimate 166cm

Chad

>well you'll be happy to hear you aren't

Attached: tohtori.jpg (2121x1414, 202K)

Shire's strongest man detected.

Honest questions:
Do you consider yourself white?
If not, what race do you consider yourself?
What race are your parents?

You are ugly as shit, what the fuck.

>caucasus
>not mixed

Attached: haha.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 24K)

>pic rel is me
[delete anomaly]

Attached: distressed.png (500x600, 64K)

you look like 'alex french guy cooking', you're probably also algerian?

Attached: image.png (378x386, 147K)

Yes