Anyone here ever been a victim of a pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing, network marketing, etc...

anyone here ever been a victim of a pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing, network marketing, etc.? or know someone who has?

Should we also do more to make this bullshit illegal?

Attached: 5.webm (640x640, 1.25M)

those are just a retard tax lmfao

I WANT BIG TIDDY ASIAN GF MILKIES

Attached: 1527224489634.png (300x300, 62K)

OP was paid to slide this:

>t. multi-level marketer

Used to be in Amway/Quixtar, it's def a elaborate scam. The only good thing about it is there's plenty of audio CDs and books with information that's quite useful outside of that realm of business (plus, that's where they make their profit anyway). Might as well just buy a bunch of that. Also, some of their products are top tier, so if you're going to be involved in that at all, just be a client.

I worked for armway
embarrassing going door to door selling tuppleware and gym equipment to boomers.

back when mail-in tuppleware was still a thing.
thing is I had to go door to door with catologs and put them on the doorstep and the next day i'd pick up all the catalogs with orders and just order it in.
I only got 5% of the profit so i had to get alot of orders to be able to live.
I unironically had to live off half the town just to make just enough to live and even that was hard.

goddam i love titties.

one of my buddies got involved in a pyramid scheme in high school and his daddy-dom recruiter tried to get me to join but I asked him too many questions and he was like "wow u seem very intelligent, here you'd be interested to know how the math actually works..." and I immediately realized it was a bullshit pyramid scam when he opened his mouth.

yeah. i went to college.

8th post best post

Did Cutco for a little while about ten years ago. Shit sucked, humiliating as fuck. Plus I made hardly any money.

i didnt know cutco was multi-level, i thought it was literally just straight door-to-door selling

Attached: Pepegive.png (778x512, 45K)

t. plankton

Gonna need a name for dem teets.

Attached: ef09ddc34d57098fccddef1ffd8c657b16b9cf149c8a9b78351ed84aeb82d10b.png (452x391, 122K)

She has children right? She needs to support them, all of them, lots of them.

vicki li

yes

Attached: ponzi.jpg (1067x600, 206K)

Only positive development is the Federal Reserve is no longer chaired by a kike.

My mother fell for this shit many times. Hello World, Mia Bella candles, various spa product companies, and some other stupid shit. Helped redpill me on Jews before I ever found Jow Forums.

everyone knows that those are jewish tricks OP. if you arent allocating surplus wealth in land, farming equipment, or precious metals you are doing it wrong.

Attached: teutonicflag.png (495x390, 34K)

>jews don't deal with land, farming, or precious metals
I guess you never heard of the west bank and gold, have you?

Attached: pepe-st.jpg (306x306, 61K)

need sauce

I nearly brought crypto

I pay social security every month. Shit sucks.

see

basically this.

Nope. Trump is cutting NEETbux and no one else is hiring so I'll work for one of these just to put on the resume to get a better job. I'm not working for 7 an hour the rest of my life and 45 year old managers are hiring not 25 year olds with saavy.

>Trump is cutting NEETbux
Maybe in the red states. In my kiked up blue state, the bux are still flowing in, and I'm sure a good chunk of it is from the federal government.

>I'll get a great job if my resume says I worked for a pyramid scheme
Holy crap the delusion here